Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow so cool! ( open! )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former America 4

Wow so cool! ( open! ) Empty
PostSubject: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 am

"oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!"

"That one that one!"

"No! Get that one!" Alfred watched as two girls were inside the gift shop looking at teddy bears. Must be for someone special. And it was. He watched as the two girls came out and gave it to another girl in a wheelchair. How cute. How sweet. Alfred's cheeks couldn't help but burn up, and his smile seemed to stretch his face. "aaahh... kids."

He bounced a bit in his seat and looked around the lobby. Everything was so fancy and nice. So warm and inviting. He smiled again and took out his sheet of paper. He was to be working in ward b-5, with someone else. Was there someone to meet him? He had only gotten a few days orientation and he was pretty nervous to just wander into the ward. So he stayed in the lobby. Besides! He did not work for another hour, so he settled for watching the traffic and seeing what kinds of people came in. How the front desk worked, hoe things looked from the front lines.

He started to tap his foot in almost a pattern, to music he could only hear. A funky beat, something out of the ordinary. Then it switched to rock. "DUDE! This is my favorite song!" He grinned, speaking out loud, to the song that came onto the radio at that point. "Awesome!" If there were people staring at him... He didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 am

Francis found an interesting person in the lobby. He was on his way to the giftshop for a break - and what better way to do so than to have a chat with the lovely shop attendant, who for one, wouldn't mention anything remotely related to hospital work - when a smartly dressed young man in the lobby caught his attention.

Though, to be fair, it was probably his initial outburst that caused him - and possibly anyone within a mile's radius - to look towards the source. While the young man was joyfully enjoying and singing along with what seems to be playing on the radio - some kind of rock song - everyone else in the lobby looked on; some in annoyance, like the mother of two seated on the other end of the sofa; some with disbelief, like the middle aged man some distance away; and some with bemusement, like Francis himself.

It's not everyday you meet someone interesting, Francis mused as he walked towards the man. But it might be better to stop him before he tries to pull an air guitar stunt - and of course, before the receptionist calls for security, or something.

By the looks of it, he doesn't seem to be waiting to visit someone in hospital. Francis tapped him on the shoulders and asked, "Excuse me, can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Former America 4

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Alfred was about to do some simple air guitar but noticed he was tapped on the shoulder. he quickly glanced over and grinned. "YO!" he blurted out, tapping his leg at the beat of the song. He noticed another doctor, a handsome one at that. He was almost taken aback by him, he almost wanted to make sure he was as good looking.

"Oh uh, sup! uhm, no!" His smile didnt leave his face. "Im just starting my first actual day here! ward... b.. b..." He took out the sheet that had his number on it and nodded. "B-5! But I dont start for a bit, and well I dont know anyone.. But thats totally cool! I can find my way around here." He froze "Holy shit! This place has awesome music! This is totally a classic!" And before the other could stop him, he played air guitar with himself. He ignored all the strange stares, and continued until the person started singing. "Oh yeah, Im Alfred Jones!" He stopped and looked to the other. "Forgot to introduce myself~" He paused then held out his hand for the older gentleman out of common courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Francis winced inwardly as the young man once again slipped into his own world. He either doesn't know how to interpret the looks of people around him or he simply doesn't care - Francis is inclined to think it's a bit of both. Despite that, Francis had put in a bit of effort to conceal his surprise - at the fact that this jeune homme is actually a doctor.

He patiently waited for the brunet to finish his stunt (while trying his best not to wince too much). Not that he minded the eyes of the onlookers - no, but Francis was someone who would have very much preferred people to stared at him in awe for his amazing-ness (the noun form of amazing of course), instead of just because he was standing next to a guy doing air guitar in a hospital reception area. Despite how cool that sounds. Francis can be pretty particular about the type of attention he gets.

"You can call me Francis, " he announced curtly as he took Alfred's hand, "Well, I was on my way to have a break, and would be grateful for some company - if you'd like, I can show you the cafeteria… unless, of course, you'd rather stay here and listen to music?"
Back to top Go down
Former America 4

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 am

He shook the others hand and smiled gratefully and released it. "sure dude!" He looked around and started walking. "this ways the way right?" he asked, pointing to the sign that said "cafeteria" in big bold letters. "I mean n'less theres some sort of other one that had like all the staff nd stuff..." He paused, maybe that were true! Like in school, when you always wondered what the teachers lounge looked like. Was it full of candy? Parties? Who knew....

"Dude! Is there a super secret underground tunnel here?!" He blurted out, unconscious of the other responding to his previous question. "I mean i totally heard it from some people before moving here! Its like, theres supposed to be some weird tunnels that connect to places, just like those creepy asylums and shit!" He was almost waving his hands around and he came closer, leaning in. "But its secret right...? So like.." He hesitated with a small blush "You can tell me okay? I just... Totally wanna see them... SO COOL!" He squee'd.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:59 pm

The doctor, (Alfred, was it?) was like a inquisitive little boy. And as Francis had confirmed from his question, the boy didn't really know anything (or doesn't give a damn) about the subtleness of nuances at all. (He admit, maybe it didn't require a confirmation, seeing how he was behaving in the reception.)

As he followed the excited puppy with an amused smile, Francis was realizing how hard it is to keep up with this young man's train of thought - though it was entertaining nonetheless.

"Well, I have never heard of secret tunnels - as of yet. If I do know anything, you'll be the first I'll let know." From what Francis can tell, this hospital was rather newly built, so if there were anything remotely related to tunnels and such it would be from the place this hospital used to be - and why does asylums warrant the existence of tunnels in the first place? Unless - "By the way, what kind of asylums did you have in mind, Doctor Jones?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Francis failed to maintain the doctor's attention as he wandered off into the cafeteria and started trying to spot how many different types of burgers there are (which by the way is zero, because they don't serve burgers).

And since Francis enjoys being paid careful attention to, he's going to make Alfred Jones do just that. The kid likes horror games huh…horror..? "Hey Alfred! Did your source who informed you on the secret tunnels tell you about 'The Endless Stairwell' in this hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow so cool! ( open! )   Wow so cool! ( open! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow so cool! ( open! )
Page 1 of 1