Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:06 pm

He took the handkerchief, running his fingers over part of the embroidered pattern, it was very well made, and the design was very sweet, it showed a wonderful amount of care and it really was beautiful. He smiled and kissed Arthur to show his gratitude, ”Thank you, Asa, I love it.” He smiled at him sweetly, folding up the handkerchief and putting it in his pocket.

As they reached the lockers and Aethur started to undress, Kiku blushed and tried to look away, he had forgotten that in order to put on the kimono, he had to take off what he was wearing first. Politely, he tried to look away, though he lapsed from time to time — he was a doctor, he should be able to look at a patient naked (and Arthur still had underwear on) without blushing... But Arthur wasn't just his patient, he was his boyfriend too, and that made it very different, so he tried not to look. 

Arthur had quite a nice body, not exactly muscly, but not fat either, he was a nice middle. Rather pale, but he hadn't expected any different, really. He... he found moments where he wanted to touch him, to hug him with that skin right under his fingers, but he fought the urge, noting the embarassment in Arthur's face too, and supposing it perhaps not the best thing to do. Another thing that drew his attention was the yellowish and purple bruises and small cuts on his skin, only to be expected, considering the crash, and he had seen much worse in A&E, but it was still unsettling.

He smiled when Arthur put on the kimono, yes, it did suit him just as he had thought. “Yes, you've put it on fine.” He asured, quickly tugging on a few things to allign them correctly. “I'll put on the obi now,” He reached the long stretch of cloth around Arthur, but he had to tie it slower than normal, as he wasn't used to tying it on another person, and had to work our how to tie it as such. Suddenly, he blushed, why had his mind taken this moment to realise how close he was fumbling to Arthur's crotch? Stupid, perverted mind! He let go of the two ends and backed away slightly, “Done, Asa,” He said, slightly more mumbled than he intended.

However, knowing he couldn't stay blushing for ever, he took a deep breath and attemtped to quell the twisting in his stomach. “Let's go up to reception, hai?” He said, “I'll fill in your temporary discharge sheet,”

They went up and Kiku began the tedious paperwork, sitting them both on a padded bench to the side in the reception area, unsure if he should actually show affection to Arthur around the hospital, for fear of reprimand. Certianly, he had in the gardens, but few of his colleagues actually went out in to the gardens, and the hallway, he hadn't had much choice in that, his colleagues were constantly walking through here, he didn't want to get in trouble.

A few moments in and it was complete, though his handwriting wasn't as neat as normal, with how he rushed. “Just sign here, Asa,” He said, holding out the clipboard and pen with a smile, “Then temporary freedom awaits.” He squeezed his arm quickly before going to the desk and handing in the sheet. 

Arthur Kirkland, he would like to hear his parents try to say that, their accent was worse than his own. How was he going to tell his parents about Arthur? Was he going to tell his parents about Arthur? He had never specifically told them he was gay, though if they didn't know by now, they were deluded. He supposed he had never really thought of himself as gay, he supposed, just assumed, so it had never come up. But, this was all rather deep for the front desk at a hospital. 

He finally smiled and walked back to Arthur, smiling at him, “We can go,” He said happily, “Oh, and also, I got your things.” He held out a bag to Arthur, containing, amongst other things, his keys and his student card, before helping him up. “Let's get out of here for a bit,” He took hold of Aethur's hand bravely, and started to walk outside to their first date.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Arthur was glad he had put the Kimono on just right. He nodded at Kiku. "Okay." He was getting a bit uncomfortable with Kiku's hands close to his male parts. He felt himself relax as Kiku announced he was done. He followed him to the reception desk.

Sitting down next to Kiku as he watched him fill in the papers. Arthur smiled and nodded before signing the paper. He waited for Kiku to have the papers handed in. "Thanks." He said smiling as he took the bag with his things and held Kiku's hand with the other as they started walking.

He wondered where he should take Kiku. "Shall we take a walk through the park?" Arthur asked his boyfriend as he smiled happily. This was his first date with Kiku. He was happy, excited but nervous as well.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 am

He smiled back, “Hai, a walk in the park sounds lovely,” He squeezed his hand, “Although I'm sure you want to go home at some point... I'm sure you prefer your own clothes to my silly kimono.” He leaned against him slightly, “But if you don't want to right now, there's no rush. We have all day.”

The park wasn't very far away, but neither was it particularly big. Although, having grown up around massive forests on one side and Tokyo on the other, he supposed his idea of a park was skewed. Still, the gardens were pretty and it was calm and tranquil, and he was happy to be spending time with Arthur.

“Asa,” He asked, simply curious, now his thoughts had strayed down the path of his youth, “What was your childhood like?” He asked.

“Oh, would you like ice cream?” He asked, spying an ice-cream van. He had some change he could use, and he fancied something sweet and bad for him, he didn't know why. Perhaps, somehow, it was being with Arthur, but he had something of an appetite at the moment, which was odd. Even when he wasn't purposefully trying to starve himself he never really had an appetite, just ate for the sake of habit and health. He chose to think of that as a positive sign and drowned out the little voice at the back of his head saying he would get fat with idle chat with Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:25 am

Arthur shook his head slightly. "I don't have to change right away." he told him. "We could go to my house on the way back and have some tea, if you'd like?" he asked him blushing a bit. He was still not used to all the attention from the Japanese male and that they were actually lovers. But he was happy nonetheless.

They walked together towards the park. He realized he never really had taken time for small walks and such as he always had been busy with school. He smiled slightly. This was nice for a chance.

"hmn, just normal I guess." he answered. "I'm only child and didn't really have that much friends, never really had." he smiled and restored himself. "But that's okay, the friends I had were nice." he looked at Kiku. "And yours?"

He blinked when Kiku suddenly mentioned ice cream and then spotted the ice cream van as well. He smiled and nodded. "Yes, that'd be nice." walking over to the ice cream van with Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

“Mm, that sounds good,” Kiku said cherfully. A little food wouldn't hurt after a day out. Come to think of it, he couldn't think of a day off he'd had for a while that he hadn't spent at home, drawing or playing video games. This was certianly a change for the better, he imagined, than spending hours in the dark on the latest new game from Japan that his mother had sent him (she seemed to encourage the side of him that acted like a child a lot, probably because she had never approved of how he was rushed through his education). 

He brushed the back of Arthur's hand with his thumb. He was really not a very touchy person, but when he was with Arthur, he felt the urge to touch him, in just small ways, even if it was totally against his nature. He seemed to be doing a lot of things that were against his nature at the moment.

He thought for a moment before speaking, “It was... very different.” He finally said, biting his lip awkwardly, “I didn't make friends easily,” He admitted, “I didn't talk much amd I preferred to draw. I remember I used to get in trouble in classes because I would stop the work I was doing and start drawing instead.” He explained, “But I thought the work was too easy, so it didn't matter if I didn't do it. I could do everything already. I was happy.” 

He left out the parts where his father was always away, or his parents would fight over it. He neglected to mention his father's heart attack or the slight bullying from his peers for being a loner. Or the part where he stopped eating in a desperate bid to gain some control over his own life. They weren't important, and besides, this was a happy moment, he wasn't about to unload years worth of minor problems on his new boyfriend.

The only problem about ice-cream, he realised as they ordered, was that he would have to let go of Arthur's hand, as he only had one which was free to grip, and the ice cream couldn't hold itself up, whereas he could. He paid and reluctantly let go of Arthur's hand, to take the ice cream. “Here you go,” He beamed and handed over one of the ice-creams, before taking a lick of his own.

“It's very hot today, but I suppose that's California for you...” He grinned as they walked deeper in to the park, although Kiku wasn't sure where the path lead, but he knew either to the ducks or the gardens. He licked his ice cream again, a little smudge of it staying on his nose. 
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Arthur's expression saddened a bit and nodded."I see." he gave Kiku's hand a small squeeze. "It's too bad though, because you're a nice person." he said smiling.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot." he said nodding. "But I'm glad to be out of the hospital for a bit. Fresh air is nice." he said smiling. But fresh air wasn't the only thing. He was out with Kiku. This made him really happy. Outside the hospital he didn't think of Kiku as his doctor anymore, but his lover.

He chuckled lightly. "Ah Kiku you have some..." he said as he reached for the other's nose, wiping the ice cream away from his nose with his index finger. He smiled at Kiku. "Shall we go sit somewhere?" he asked as he looked for a bench to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

He smiled back at Arthur, noticing the slight sadness in him. He felt a little guilty, he hadn't meant to make the other upset, which is why he had left out a lot. As he felt Arthur squeeze his hand to comfort him, he squeezed back gladly. He hadn't felt this connected to someone around his own age, well, ever, really. “You don't have to worry, I was fine,” He insisted quietly, because it was mostly true, Kiku didn't see much wrong with his childhood.

He stretched and basked in the sun, “Mm, it's nice to not have to worry about anything.” He sighed, “I'm not even on call.” He grinned widely, loving not having any responsibilty for once. Later, when Arthur had to go back, he would probably go train at the dojo down the road. It had been a while and he would get out of practise.

He wrinkled his nose slightly at the touch, and smiled, “Ah, thank you, Asa.” He took another lick of ice cream,  then licked across the cone because it was starting to drip on to his fingers. “Mm, sounds good” He glanced around and saw a bench not too far away, and pointed at it, “Would that do?”

“What do you want to do after this?” He asked, “I know you want to go home at some point, and I would also like to go home for a bit, but you don't have to come with me then,” He didn't really want Arthur to see how messy his house was, or all the manga memorabilia, which made him look strange and obsessive.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Arthur nodded. "Yes it is nice I guess." he responded with a slight smile. He wasn't without worries though. He had to go back to college soon else he would miss too much and need to find money to pay the hospital fees. He sighed and tried to not think about all that.

He nodded. "Yes that'll do." and he walked with Kiku toward the bench. He sat down next to him closely. It felt nice. It was nice sitting like this and just enjoy the weather like this.

"Uhm I wouldn't mind tagging along to your house, i-if you don't mind it either? I don't have much to do anyway. I just need to drop by my own house to dress up, that's all." Arthur told him. He was somewhat curious of how Kiku's house looked. He imagined it all in Japanese style with cute little plushies- wait only he still had plushies. Arthur made a mental note to hide them when Kiku would come over. He didn't want to scare him away with all the unicorns and fairies and things.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

"Mmhm." He smiled, licking his ice-cream, "We could go to your house first, and then stay at mine for dinner, hai? I would like to cook for you." he smiled, brushing some hair from his face. "Although, I would like to train later, at the dojo, so that would definitely be boring for you. You're welcome to stay at my house though if you want to stay. But if not, I don't mind taking you back to the hospital." To be honest, even though he didn't mind Arhtur being in his house, he didn't want him seeing all the anime things he had... so, he sort of hoped Arhtur would choose to go back to the hospital.

He nibbled at the corner of the cone, and chatted with Arthur as he finished his ice-cream. It was strange, but even though normally, he was a rather introverted person, he never really seemed to run out of things to talk about with Arthur, and if they did fall in to silence, it was never awkward.

He finished the ice-cream and licked his fingers clean, before smiling up at Arthur, "Shall we go then?" He asked, stretching a little, "You'll have to tell me the way to your house, I don't know, obviously," He giggled slightly and stood, holding out an arm for Arthur to stand too, and linked arms with him, begining to walk along.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 am

Arthur smiled back at Kiku and licked his vanille ice scream as he listened to him. He nodded in reply. "Hmn sounds good." he was happy he didn't have to cook Kiku dinner. He had often experienced how other's hated his food. He didn't want to scare him away. Talking about scaring away, he wondered if he had cleaned up his own house before he was in that car accident. He hoped he'd had hidden all the things related to magic and awefully cute plushies away. He really hoped so.

"Well if perhaps after dinner you could walk me back to the hospital and then head to the dojo?" Arthur suggested, before going back to eating the rest of the ice cream. Taking small bites as he kept on listening to Kiku. It was nice to outside here. He smiled back at his boyfriend who'd gotten up from the bench.

He took his hand as Kiku helped him up. "Haha yes. It's not far from here though." they linked arms and made their way to Arthur's house. Deep inside he was praying all the embarassing stuff was in his bedroom and not lying around in the kitchen or living room. He really couldn't remember.

He stopped in front of a small house. "Here it is." he announced smiling. He looked in the with his stuff for his keys. He opened the door for Kiku. "After you." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 pm

He bowed a little bit as he entered, slipping his shoes off and muttering, “Pardon the intrusion,” Simply by habit, before staring down at his bare feet. “Gomenasai...” He muttered, “It's a habit to remove my shoes.” He explained, wriggling his toes. Continuing his habits, he slipped on his slippers that he always carried with him.

Embarassment over, he looked up and around Arthur's house. As he had described before, Arthur's house was very small, but cosy. He had a lot of books, but then, what would you expect  from a literature student? He imagined there was more back in England if he had only recently moved out. He smiled, “You have such a nice house.” There was a book open on the dining table and he peered at the cover. It was an old book, with a leather bound cover and gold pressed letters. It looked like it was a book on magic. He peered at the pages in interest, he enjoyed books like these, they gave him a good basis for some of his stories and they were interesting in their own right too, he had a few scrolls at home on mythical creatures for research. 

He paused and pulled his hand away, “Ah, may I?” He asked, inclining his hand towards the book, “I like mythology, and I don't know much about English myths.” He smiled and turned the page, before looking up again. Ah, Arthur's house was so cute, with mythological creatures like fairies printed on things and -- plushies! His eyes lit up happily at the sight of a red dragon lying on the sofa, and he immediately dashed over, “Kawaii!” He exclaimed, picking it up, aware of how much he seemed like a child with a short attention span instead of a serious doctor. This was what really made people doubt his skills. 
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Arthur watched Kiku take off his shoes. "Ah it's fine." he told him smiling as he closed the door behind him. He walked towards the living room, leading the way for Kiku. As Kiku was inside now, Arthur scanned the room for embarassing things. Things he would quickly kick under the couch.

He smiled at Kiku kindly. "Thank you. It's not much, but it's nice I guess." he looked around himself too. He never paid much attention to his own house. Or rather how it looked. He was rarely there, with college and everything. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Kiku.

"Sure go ahead." but it was only then when he noticed what book Kiku was pointing at. Though he felt rude for telling him not to. He just hope Kiku would be bored easly and didn't pay much attention to the book.

Arthur's cheeks became bright red, red like the dragon's fur. Kiku wasn't supposed to see that. How stupid, how could he not have seen that earlier. "A-ah I-." he started with a flustered face. He wondered what kawaii had meant. "I-I sort of like, p-plushies...a-a bit." he managed to confess. He looked away with a bright red face.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

“You like plushies?” he smiled brightly, “I like them too,” He dipped his head down and blushed a bit, slightly embarrassed, “I have my fair share of them at home too,” He admitted, though Arthur had his own, so he supposed Arthur wouldn’t mind if he had some too, that would be hypocritical.

He smiled up at his boyfriend, hugging the dragon, “Are you embarrassed?” he asked, noticing the slight red tinge to his cheeks, not to mention the way he had stuttered and mumbled, “You shouldn’t be, it’s really cute. Besides, I want to know all of you if we’re dating.” He said simply. So, he supposed that he would be showing Arthur his manga collection then, or at least not hiding it. Although…there were other things he hadn’t told the blond. He would another time, though. He hoped that he could trust his Arthur with his secrets. ‘His’ Arthur. When ha\d Arthur become ‘his’ Arthur? Well… oh well. It was true, he thought.

He drew his legs up and smiled, “How about you get your things and we can go quickly, okay?” He suggested, “I’ll be here if you need any help.” He wouldn’t follow Arthur around like a little lost puppy, after all, the man needed his space, Kiku didn’t want to crowd him and consequently scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 am

Arthur shyly nodded. He hated admitting he was embarassed but not anymore. He felt a little more at ease, knowing Kiku also still had plushies and even liked his dragon. He nodded again. "O-okay, I also want to know all of you too." The Brit shyly admitted.

He placed the dragon back down next to Kiku. "Okay, hen I'll be back in a few, make yourself comfortable." he said and smiled. Then he headed up upstairs to his bedroom. He stripped out of Kiku's kimono and folded it neatly.

He then made his way to the wardrobe and looked for decent clothes. He slipped on some brown pants, putting on a green buttondown shirt, not bothering to put on a tie because those things were a hell of a work to tie using just one hand.

He wondered if he looked okay in it. He picked up the neatly folded kimono and wandered downstairs back to Kiku. "I'm done, here's your Kimono, thanks for letting me use it." he said smiling as he handed Kiku his kimono.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 am

Kiku had been raised to be very polite, and no matter how much he wanted to peek around Arthur’s house, to get a better feel for his boyfriend’s personality, he held these urges and sat tightly, not wanting to be rude, particularly after that rather childish outburst he had displayed just a few moments ago. He felt a little embarrassed now, in retrospect, particularly because in the process, he had managed to embarrass Arthur – he hadn’t meant to.

He hugged the dragon to his chest quietly, resting his head on his knees, his legs drawn up as he waited for Arthur to come back. He could hear him moving around and hoped he was managing okay with the cast over his arm, it was probably a little hard to manoeuvre, and get sleeves over, not like the kimono, which had relatively large sleeves.

He looked over as Arthur came back, resting his feet back on the ground and placing the dragon next to him, smiling back at the young man, “It’s perfectly alright, Asa,” He said, taking the kimono from him as it was offered, “I think you looked very good in it.”
He stood, clutching the kimono between his left arm and his chest, “To my apartment then, yes?” He asked, brushing his hair out of his face, just to have it fall back in.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Arthur smiled at the cute image of Kiku hugging his dragon. He would probably take it to his bed when he's out of the hospital. Just to think of Kiku. Wait- that was kind of weird, right? Arthur shook the idea off.

He blushed slightly. "Thanks." in his opinion, Kiku looked way better in a kimono. He nodded. "Yes, let's go." he took Kiku's hand with the hand that hand't a cast around his arm and itnertwined their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 am

Kiku lived surprisingly close to Arthur, it struck him that maybe they had even passed each other in the streets or in the supermarket, how strange. It was such a shame, that he had not met him in more fortunate circumstances, though he was glad he had met him at all. He smiled, looking down at their hands and squeezed lightly. “It’s just around the corner.” He said, “A couple blocks,”

He leaned close to Arthur and smiled, resting his head on his shoulder. “I’m not sure what I have in at the moment, so we might need to go to the market later for tea…you don’t have to come with me it’ll probably be boring.”

He opened the door to his apartment building and then up to his fourth floor apartment, not willing to let go of Arthur’s hand. Finally reaching his door, he put his key in the lock and took a deep breath, Arthur wanted to see what he was like, what would he do when he actually saw how in to anime Kiku was? He turned the key and opened the door, “Here you go,” he chuckled quietly, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3