Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Arthur started to gain some color on his face. Or more specifically his cheeks. He blushed when he took Kiku's hand. It was soft and warm. It was nice to hold hands and walk- wait- what? It wasn't supposed to be nice to hold your doctors hand! I-it was just because he seemed a little pale, that's why Kiku offered him a hand.

He followed Kiku towards the garden. It was nice to get some fresh air. He hadn't been outside in a few days. "A-ah okay, I see. I hope it's nothing bad." he fidgetted a bit. He didn't want the results to turn out bad. On the other hand that meant he would have to leave. He somewhere hoped to stay in contact with his doctor. Which was really strange. Kiku wasn't his friend, he was just his doctor. You don't stay in contact with your doctor when there's nothing wrong with you.

They continued to walk through the hospital gardens. It was a peacefull place, he had to admit. Arthur turned to look at Kiku and thought about it. "I like writing, but I'm not that great." he added with a chuckle before continueing. "Cooking, but my friends tell me I should stick to microwavable food." he frowned at this part. "And music and art uhm....taking walks I guess..." he mumbled. He was a pretty boring person now that he thought about. "And you?" it was nice to get to know Kiku better.

He then sat down next to Kiku on a bench. He looked back into the brown eyes. When Kiku leaned closer to him, he had the strange feeling he would kiss him. Which was redicilous. He still blushed at the thought. He wouldn't mind to be kissed by- what was he thinking?! Arthur wanted to smack his head. Really what was wrong with him? He blinked twice when he felt a hand petting his hair. Kiku's hand. "Uhm..." he started, not quite knowing how to react on this.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

"Well, I like drawing and art, but I'm sure you already know that..." He smiled a little, do not mention manga! He repeated to himself like a mantra, "I love to cook, especially for other people..." He didn't mention the fact that it was becuase he didn't paticularily like to eat anyway, "To be honest, improving work takes up a lot of my free time, but I like language studies too."

As they sat, he stared in to Arthur's face. Everything in his being was telling him to move away, that this was an inapropriate proximity for them to be to each other. But he didn't want to move away, he wanted to move closer to him. He shivered a little. He had never been this close to another person before without examining them. His hand stayed in Arthur's hair, lacing around a few strands as if encouraging Arthur to move, I mean, Kiku couldn't do it! He had never kissed anyone before.

He had never been kissed before. Why was he thinking about this? A little bit of himself (okay a lot) of him was begging him to kiss Arthur, his heart thumping so fast. But his brain was screaming at him, it knew how illegal this was. He could be fired for starting a relationship with a patient.

...but a kiss wasn't a relationship. It was just two people connecting (for want of a better word) by the lips and occasionally swapping saliva. This wasn't one of his yaoi books, things weren't all simple and instant love. He had never expected to fall in love. Not that this was love. This was, at best, lust, and what this was very illegal! He was in a position of authority over Arthur, he could lose his job.

He didn't care, he wanted Arthur to kiss him, right here, right now, consequences be damned! To hell if Arthur just wanted someone to kiss and leave. But he was too shy to do it himself. "Asa..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Arthur felt Kiku was still hiding something for him but he shrugged it off. He nodded in understanding. "What languages do you speak?" he asked him curiously, and little shyly perhaps. Kiku's hobbies were around the same as his. Except he only studied english and Kiku could actually cook. Those sandwhiches had been pretty good.

They had been sitting on the bench for a while. Kiku didn't stop petting his hair, which made Arthur uncomfortable. He stared back into the eyes of his doctor. Perhaps looking for something. Some kind of signal what the other was expecting next.

His instinct told him to lean in and kiss Kiku. He would probably have done that if it had been a classmate or a pretty girl. But this was different. This was his doctor. He couldn't just make out with his doctor? What if it was normal for Kiku to pet someone's hair without wanting more.

Arthur's cheeks reddened and his heart skipped a few beats. He bit his bottomlip before leaning closer to Kiku. He did want to kiss him. Kiku was nice and looked cute but- Arthur stopped himself. He shouldn't go around kissing random people he rarely knew. Okay he knew Kiku a bit but they weren't friends. He was just his doctor, nothing more.

The brit was highly confused at this moment. Not quite knowing what Kiku wanted him to do. He teared his gaze away from Kiku and leaned back against the bench. With a flustered face he looked up at the sky. "I-it's a beautiful day." He said nervously as he felt the usn shining on his face. He wanted to change the subject a bit. He wanted to forget he had just been thinking about kissing Kiku. Ack. he was thinking about it again. Why? What was wrong with him?!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:07 pm

The moment broke… Kiku's hand disentangled from Arthur's hair and he blushed bright red. Of course… he had forgotten that most people were straight. But for a second he had thought he'd seen Arthur lean in to kiss him. Probably just wishful thinking. “Hai, it is,” he forced a smile and licked his lips awkwardly, his face burning. “There's hardly a cloud in the sky.” He looked up and shifted away subtly from Arthur, “Oh, and I speak fairly fluent Chinese and a fair bit of German for the medical journals, and Spanish, because we get a lot of mexican patients.” His voice sounded weidly quiet to him and his mouth was dry.

He looked away at the flowers. Don't frighten away your patients, Kiku! And Arthur had already been very tolerant of his strange quirks already. He bit his lip, “Asa-kun…” He murmured quietly and curled his legs up underneath himself, “What do you think of me?” He blurted out suddenly, hands gripping the sides of the bench until his nuckles turned white, “Do you like me?” He clarified nervously, suddenly doubting himself. But he knew he didn't want to just be Arthur's doctor, he wanted to be his friend, at the least. This way, when he was discharged, he wouldn't miss out on the first friend he had ever really had the chance to have… his hand crept out and he gently rested his fingers on top of Arthur's. Please… please like me… 
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Arthur smiled weakly. Kiku's expression had noticably changed. His voice was more quite than usual. Or was it just his imagination? Had he done something that had made Kiku upset? Arthur scratched the back of his head. He was confused.

The Brit glanced over at Kiku with a flustered face. "W-what's with the sudden question? Of course I like you." he blurted out. "I-I mean, you're nice and a caring person." he told him as he tried to force back a growing blush. Kiku was more than that though. He was helpful, kind, goodlooking, smart, polite, a-and cute, Arthur could go on, but those things were based on the impressions Kiku had left on him the past few days.

He felt Kiku's fingers on top of his. He could sense Kiku was just as nervous as he. "And you? W-what do you think of me?" He asked as he looked down at his feet. He wondered what he appeared towards others.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Kiku felt himself relax as Arthur said he liked him, which was a bit strange, because he hadn't known he was quite so tense. He flushed as he thought about Arthur. “Hmm, well, I like you too,” He said with a smile, his delicate little fingers around Arthur's hand slightly, “You're interesting and well…” What was a word appropriate to describe all of Arthur's wonderful traits? “You're just really nice,” He beamed honestly at Arthur. There didn't seem to be a way to appropriately show Arthur how much Kiku thought of him even in the few days they had know each other. Well, one way, but that was completely out of the question now.

“And why?” Why was his voice so stable? He hadn't wavered once, but he felt like he should be hardly able to speak, he was so nervous, “I want to know if I'm just your doctor,” He admitted nervously, “I… want to be your friend,” He said softly. He didn't want to just be Arthur's friend but he would certianly settle for it. 

Arthur looked just like him, nervous and fumbling. Well, he was only twenty two, like him, they weren't exactly supposed to be well versed in matters of relationships. He wished Arthur would suddenly kiss him, like in his books, but it was a pipe dream, and he had to stop thinking about it. It wasn't fair… he had to never had a crush before. Perhaps that was why they called it a crush…   
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 am

Arthur smiled shyly. So kiku had been thinking of becoming friends as well. It was strange but nice. He didn't have many friends himself, put aside friends that shared things in common with him. He felt his cheeks redden. "I've been wondering about it too. I-I mean if we could be friends."he wasn't exactly good at this.

And it didn't help that Kiku was just as nervous as him. "S-so yes I'd like to be your friend." He told him smiling with a flustered face.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:59 am

Kiku smiled in complete relief. Arthur was his friend! “Arigato,” He murmured quietly to him, “I would also like to be your friend. Which I suppose does make us friends now.” He gave a small chuckle and stretched to check the time. “Oh… my break ends soon, I have to go back…” He tried to hide the trickle of dissapointment that crept in to his voice. He stood. “I'll walk you back to your room.” His hand was still clutched around Arthur's. At least they had one thing sorted; they were friends.

He started to walk Arthur up to his room. Just as they got there, a series of improbable events collided in a harmonious sequence and Kiku's foot slipped, sending him crashing in to Arthur, who in turn fell back on to his bed so as to have Kiku sprawled on top of him. As they fell, their lips collided.

Kiku froze at the sensation of hot lips against his own, as if paralysed. It was a very alien feeling, but it felt nice, even if it was a bit static, and he was reluctant to break it. But after a second or two that felt much longer, he darted back as far as he could, hands clamped over his mouth, face bright red.

He should have asked Arthur if his head and arm were alright after that impact, but his mind was clouded with panicky half thought scentences and he started to babble just as he had done when he accidentally blurted out his request to draw Arthur. “I'm sorry… my foot slipped - that is to say - accident - my first - never - didn't mean - that isn't to say - like you - want you to kiss me - you're probably straight - wanted to kiss - earlier - that was my first kiss.” Bright red, he fled the room as fast as he could, heart thumping wildly. He was so embarassed! But his lips still tingled in an overly pleasant way, and it was all he could think about.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 am

Arthur smiled back kindly. "Great." he said. He was friends with Kiku now. That was a good start. Didn't most couples start out as friends? Wait- what was he thinking again?! He was just friends with Kiku, don't go ruin it and creep him away with your thoughts Arthur.

He a little dissapointed Kiku had to go back to work already and nodded. "O-okay." He got up and walked back to his room. His hand still holding Kiku's.

The next thing happened pretty fast. Kiku slipped and crashed down on him. Their lips touched for a few seconds. Both of them froze. He watched Kiku back away. They both glasped a hand around their mouth. Bright emerald green eyes widened and stared back into dark brown eyes. Kiku started to immidiately saying things. Before Arthur could try to say something back, Kiku was already making his way out of his room.

Arthur needed some time to register what Kiku had just blurted out. So Kiku was- he liked him in that way- just like him. Arthur felt his heart beating faster. He quickly got up and fled out the room. "Kiku, o-oi! Wait!" He called out to him, he could just in time grip Kiku's wrist to stop him from walking away from him.

Arthur forced kiku to turn around to him. Without thinking twice he pressed his lips on Kiku's. His entire face became red. He backed away after a few seconds and looked with blury eyes at Kiku."Y-you deserved a better kiss." Arthur told him as smiled shyly with a flustered face.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 am

It all happened so fast that for a brief moment, Kiku thought he had imagined Arthur running out and grabbing his wrist, but even after he had blinked and blinked again, he was still there, and still smiling and blushing at Kiku, muttering something about deserving a better kiss. Kiku was speechless and his lips burned with twice the intensity. His heart was beating with such vigor that if he were a patient, he would be about to crash. He opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't seem to form any words. He knew he had to do something though, or Arthur would become disheartened and they would miss their chance. 

Still too shocked to actually say anything, he carefully extracted his wrist from Arthur's hand and laced their fingers together. Shakily, he stepped forward one small step and rested his head against Arthur's chest. He was very warm…

“Does this mean you like me?” He managed to whisper after millenia if silence, holding Arthur's hand, “Like me, like me?” He asked, knowing it was a bit of a childish way to speak, but not finding a more eloquent way to put it. He was considered a genius damn it, but when it came to affairs of the heard he was reduced to playground mannerisims. He looked up nervously straight in to Arthur's wonderful green eyes. If his said yes, or a close approximation, he would definitely get over his shyness and kiss Arthur, he would have the conviction to do so. It was strange, after reading and writing so many mangas about this subject, he suddenly had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:05 am

Arthur's heart beated even faster when Kiku laced their fingers together and held his hand. He wanted to look away in embarassment but forced himself to do not so. He had just kissed Kiku. A doctor who'd he only been seeing for a few days. A cute and nice doctor. He blushed even more as he waited for Kiku to say something.

It wasn't like Arthur hadn't been in a relationship before, because he had. Just not with a man who was also his doctor. It was a bit strange, but Arthur didn't care. As long as Kiku liked him back, it would be okay, right?

He looked down at Kiku and nodded. "Yes, I like, like you." He gave Kiku's hand a small squeeze. He felt butterflies flutter in his stomache. Kiku was too cute.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Kiku smiled and leant up, having to go slightly on tip toe because of the height difference, even if it wasn't as much as with many others, heart beating nervously. Swallowing his nervousness, he leant up and brushed his lips against Arthur's, before pressing their lips lightly together, much in the way one tests the bathwater before getting in. He wasn't really sure what to do, but Arthur's lips were warm and soft, so he didn't pull away just yet, attempting to mould his lips to Arthur's. 

It felt amazing, if not as fantastical as it had been described in stories (though he doubted a kiss could ever be equated to a fireworks). He was pretty sure that tongues were involved somehow, but whenever he drew that it always looked so messy and he was only a beginner after all, so he decided to leave it. Instead, he squeezed Arthur's hand wrapped his other arm around Arthur's waist in an attempt to pull him closer.

He was sure that there were all these things he had to think about, about Doctor-patient relationships, about having a boyfriend in general, about the fact his shift had started five minutes ago, but what did all that stuff matter right now? He was kissing Arthur and he didn't want to think.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Arthur smiled into the kiss. It was clearly that it was Kiku's first time really kissing someone. It was a clumsy, nervous kiss, but Arthur wasn't complaining. He tried to somewhat wrap his arm around Kiku, which was pretty difficult with the cast around it.

He pulled Kiku closer to him as he kissed him back. He fully pressed his lips against Kiku's, locking their lips together. Only for awhile. Then he had to pull back to take a breath. He still held Kiku in his arms as he looked at him with a flustered face.

"Uhm I think you better should go now, your shift is starting right?" Arthur did a step back to create some space between them. The butterflies in his stomache were fluttering around happily and his cheeks were bright red, his heart still beating fast. He sqeeuzed Kiku's hand as he looked shyly at him. "Will you come visit me afterwars?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Kiku panted as they pulled away, he hadn't known he was so starved of oxygen. “I do need to go… but I promise I'll be back later… I'm not sure how far away later is.” He said a little regretfully, “But it's not as if you're going anywhere.” It was a tad of a strange joke to make, but that's what happens when you're a doctor. He leant in and kissed Arthur's cheek before letting go of his hand. “Goodbye,” Still panting slightly and blushing, he turned and walked towards the Doctor's lounge to get his rota. 

About 15 hours later, Kiku finally finished one of the longer of his shifts, and showered and changed out of his uniform. He felt a little guilty for not having been back, but he'd had a very long shift. He paused at the door and looked down. Suddenly, the kimono and geta he was wearing seemed strange and old fashioned… but he was used to wearing this; it had always been what he wore at home but he had never been quite so aware of the weird looks it always made people give him. Slowly, he took a deep breath, and stepped in with a smile.

“Hello, Asa-San. I'm sorry if I've been a while…” He closed the door.    
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Arthur nodded in understanding. "It's okay, I'll wait." he told him and squeeze the other's hand one more time before letting go of it. He watched his new lover take off for his shifts. He happily returned to his room. The entire day he had been waiting for him, too bad Kiku never came. In the evening he did some embroidery making something for Kiku as well. Eventually he got tired of it and fell asleep.

Arthur sleepily rolled over and rubbed his eyes. Though he immidiately sat up at the sight of Kiku. "I-it's okay, I'm glad you still came." he told him smiling. He felt happy his boyfriend still had came to visit him. He smiled even more at the thought that Kiku really was his boyfriend now.

[Ooc: I'd figure it's about around late at night? around 10pm, perhaps? ]
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 pm

((Yeah, probably))

He smiled and sat by Arthur's bedside, his hand looking for Arthur's. “I'm so tired…” he sighed and rested his head against the bed, “I haven't slept for nearly twenty five hours…” He flopped down, wondering if there was bags under his eyes. He rested his head on the pillow and looked over at Arthur with a tired smile. “How are you sleeping?” He asked him, finding his hands for a little contact. How much of him just wanted to crawl in to the bed next to him and sleep…

“I only finished work about ten minutes ago.” He looked at the sleve of his kimono, a little embarassed about him, “I just changed in to my casual clothes, but I suppose they're not really casual are they?” He gave a small laugh and blushed. Honestly, the temptation to just climb in to that bed was getting harder and harder to resist, and he was seeing fewer and fewer reasons why he shouldn't.   
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:06 am

Arthur smiled sleepily and watched Kiku sit down next to him. "That's really long." he took Kiku's hand, lacing their fingers. "You really should take a rest." He said worrying. It wasn't good to tire onself so out. "I've been sleeping okay I guess, missing my own bed though." He added with a chuckle.

He looked at Kiku's Kimono and shook his head. "No, you look good in it." he told him and pressed shyly a kiss on Kiku's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Kiku gave him a warm smile and pressed a small kiss to his lips in return, “I've never been in a relationship before,” He admitted awkwardly and bit his lip, “So I'm not very good at this. I've never even had friends really… all the people I went to school with were a lot older.” He gave an awkward smile, not really comfortable with baring his weakness to Arthur. They had only just started going out, he didn't want Arthur to go off him, nobody wanted to be with someone as inexperienced as him, not at their age, at least. Wait… going out… something warm bubbled in him when he realised he had thought of them that way, and despite his awkward demeanor, a big smile split his face. 

“What's your house like?” He asked, resting up against the pillows and began to listen to Arthur's reply. He thought Arthur's home sounded nice… He fell asleep so slowly, he didn't even notice, body awkwardly twisting so his head was nuzzling up to Arthur's chest while still sitting in his chair, meaning his body was twisted around. 
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Arthur's cheeks reddened when Kiku kissed him. He send the other gentle smile. "It's okay, I understand, don't worry about it." he assured him. Arthur might be more experienced but he was just as shy as Kiku, still. He reached for Kiku's face and carressed his cheek.

He stroked his hair when he lied his head next to his. Arthur smiled. "My house is small but it's nice." Arthur started telling, after a while he noticed his boyfriend wasn't listening anymore, he'd fallen asleep. He pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well, Kiku." He said as he tried to somehow cover him with a blanket as well. In the end he ende up falling a sleep with not much blanket covering him.

The next morning he woke up by someone moving. Arthur leaned up and rubbed his eyes. "A-ah morning Kiku." he said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:20 pm

When Kiku woke up, he noticed that he ached all over and his body was twisted in to a weird position. Had he slept in the hospital? Oh… he had fallen asleep while Arthur had been talking to him, how rude! He felt so embarassed, he had fallen asleep while his boyfriend was speaking to him. He sat and straightened himself, before looking down at seeing movement from Arthur. “Ohayo…” he murmured and yawned, stretching, and wincing when his aching muscles protested, “Did you sleep well?” His tired brain didn't work properly and he found nothing wrong with climbing on to the bed to lie with Arthur properly, loosely draping an arm around him for contact and smiling at him a little.

“Asa-kun, do you want to go out with me today? I have the day off, and you can have a temporary discharge from the hospital,” He asked a little nervously, hoping Arthur wouldn't say no, “If anything, you could at least get some home comforts.” He suggested, before leaning in to steal a quick exhilerating kiss that he had become brave enough to take, although he still wasn't brave enough to take the kiss deeper. He would leave that to Arthur, who was a little more experienced than he was. He found Arthur's free hand and squeezed it, it seemed holding Arthur's hand was the thing he liked to do most, for the simple contact.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Arthur smiled sleepily and pulled Kiku a little closer to him. "Slept good..." he mumbled and rubbed his eyes again. "How's your back?" he asked as he just noticed Kiku had been sleeping all night kind of twisted around. He rubbed it gently.

His eyes widened a bit and his smile grew bigger. "R-really? That'd be great." there was obviously excitement in his voice. Arthur grinned and kissed Kiku on his lips, longer than Kiku had. His first date with Kiku. He felt little butterflies happily fly around in his stomache. Today was going to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Kiku nodded, “I'm fine, Asa,” He said, which was a bit of a lie, considering his muscles ached quite a bit. He enjoyed the kiss and couldn't help but smile in to it. He relished the kisses, lingering on them. He smiled and licked his lips because they tingled with warmth as they broke apart.

“Great,” He grinned at Arthur, “Do you have clothes here? I would assume that the clothes you came in with were made useless in the crash.” He trailed off, unsure if Arthur wanted to talk about the accident. “I have some clothes that might fit you, back in the lockers.” They weren't that different in height, but Kiku wore slightly baggy clothes to hide how truly skinny he was. He wondered how Arthur would look in a kimono, he thought he would look good in one… really good. He blushed hard as bad thoughts trickled in to his mind. He wouldn't be so suseptible to them if he didn't draw manga about this sort of thing. He attempted to will the nosebleed away, burying his head in Arthur's shoulder in order to try and stop it..
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Arthur smiled and stroked Kiku's hair. "Okay." he said softly. Kiku's hair was so soft. It was nice to pet it. He wondered if Kiku didn't mind him doing this.

He blushed a bit. "W-well if it's not much of trouble, I'd like to borrow some." he fidgeted a bit. "Since I don't have any clothes here." he didn't really want to talk about the accident. Just when he wanted to change the subject Kiku burried his head in Arthur's shoulder. He blinked when Kiku suddenly burried his face. "You okay Kiku?" he asked him a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Kiku squeezed his eyes shut and tried to will the blood away, not to spatter all over the white sheets. After a few moments, he eventually felt the sensation of an oncoming nosebleed fade away and pulled away from Arthur's shoulder with a reassuring smile, "I'm fine, Asa, I just felt a nosebleed coming on." He assured him, not seeing any reason to lie, he was sure relationships shouldn't start with lies. Then why do you hide your otaku personality? An annoyingly know-it-all voice in his head piped up, but he decided to ignore it.

Feeling better, he sat up on the bed and slid off, holding out his hand to Arthur to help him do the same thing. "Come down to the doctor's rooms, we'll get you those clothes," He smiled brightly, "You don't mind wearing a kimono do you?" He asked as they started walking hand in hand towards the Doctor's areas, not far below, "It would only for a bit, until you could get some clothes from home."

He took him in to the locker room, knowing nobody would bother Arthur because he was with Kiku. As he turned the combination to hsi locker and opened the door, he was reminded of a kimono he had which he had brought to work in an emergency becuase it didn't really suit him, so he wouldn't miss it, but it was also comfortable to slip in to after a patient had, say, thrown up over his front. It woiuld fit Arthur perfectly, it was light green, and it would bring out his eyes wonderfully.

He searched through the things in the his locker, pulling out a the kimono after a minute. "Here," He held it out, before looking for the matching obi, "Put this on, and then I'll tie on the obi."

((I'm so sorry, I thought I had replied days ago, but it mustn't have gone through or something))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Arthur nodded. "okay." he then suddenly remembered something. "O-oh right, I've got something for you." He said smiling as he took out a handkerchief with sakura blossom embroided on it. "I hope you like it. I think it suits you." Arthur said shyly as he blushed some.

He reached for Kiku's hands, who helped him out of bed. "Thanks." sending a kind smile. He shook his head. "No I don't mind." thinking inside how he would look like in a kimono. He hoped not all to weird. He followed Kiku into the locker room watching him pull out a light green Kimono.

He thought for a second. He had to undress....in front of Kiku. He tried to hide his blush of embarassment as he took the kimono and undressed himself. Trying not to look at Kiku before he had put on the kimono. "Did I put it on right?" he asked Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]   I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not just a kid, I'm a qualified doctor! [Arthur]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next