Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oopsies....[open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Oopsies....[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oopsies....[open]   Oopsies....[open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 am

Kiku swallowed awkwardly, feeling the tension in the room shift. He had ruined everything, he could tell. However... He would not say something, he was polite, being Japanese and to do so would be inoffensive, meaning he held his tongue, “Of course, Williams-san,” He muttered, feeling bad that he had upset the teen. He had been too blunt before and he should have left it to his actual doctor. He bowed and left, fully intending to act professional when he returned, to avoid distressing the young man further.

He found him some water and returned quickly, placing it on the side with a soft, “Here you are.” Before he descended in to the corner to watch. He decided to speak once more, to make things better between them. “Williams-San...” He said softly, “I'm sorry if I crossed a line, I didn't mean to be so blunt.” He bowed his head sharply, “I apologise.”
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Former Canada 2

Former Canada 2

Oopsies....[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oopsies....[open]   Oopsies....[open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Kiku was professional, his emotions hidden behind a mask as he excused himself from the room. Matt's eyes followed the small man until he no longer was visible, before he flicked his gaze to Aimee. She looked quite...blank, until she seemed to relax and move ever so slightly. Was Kiku making her feel uncomfortable as well?

Matt froze as he seemed to register the look that the African Teen sent him. Her eyes betrayed her as she silently asked him if she were to go or stay. Matt swallowed, blinked, before locking his violet eyes with her chocolate ones. He wasn't used to this sort of care, and to be honest, he didn't want her to go. She was here. Her presence alone gave him comfort. Someone in this world cared. He was not alone. For most of his life, he had lived solo. His existence was solitary. Sometimes, he felt as if he weren't even there. But now, someone was there with him. Yes, she made him feel awkward and uncomfortable at times, but that was only because the gesture and aura was unfamiliar. Matt was denying it, but he really did like her nearby. And he really didn't want to be alone again.

"Aimee..." he said, voice barely above a whisper as it passed by his chapped lips. He held her gaze as he pieced together words in his mind. "I really.... please... stay."

Kiku returned with water, setting it softly on Matt's side table. The boy reached, pulling the roll-able table over so it came to jut over his lap. His gently grasped the cup, emptying its contents before setting it back down. His eyes did not once meet the doctors. "No, it's okay," he started quietly, fingering the plastic cup in between his clammy hands. "I needed to know. And I'm sick of all the lies and sugarcoating that's been dealt to me." The boy raised his vision, a hollow smile filling his expression. "Thank you for the water, Doctor."

[Sorry for the wait/not-so-nice-post. I feel really, really sick and can't type anymore. When I feel better, I'll try to respond to my other threads. Thank you for your patience]
Back to top Go down

Oopsies....[open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2