Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terje Jordahl (Norway)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Norway

Former Norway

Terje Jordahl (Norway) Empty
PostSubject: Terje Jordahl (Norway)   Terje Jordahl (Norway) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Terje Jordahl (Norway) 12368649m

Full Name: Terje Jordahl
Birthday: May 17th
Hometown: Bergen, Norway

Appearance:
He is about 5’6 weighing around 120lbs. He is quite lean, very much on the slender side, with an androgynous face. With his short fair blonde hair and deep blue (often looking like a shade of purple) eyes, it makes it quite obvious that he is of pure ethnicity. Coming from the North, his skin is also rather pale, which sometimes makes him look a little unhealthy when visiting other countries. He often wears a cross barette in his hair, both to keep his hair swept fro his face, but also to represent his Nordic lineage, and as well as other complicated reasons. He also bears a simple piercing in his let ear.

Personality:
Terje is a recluse, preferring silence over noise, and is often seen keeping to himself. By creating distance from others (physically and mentally), it lessens his short temper and sometimes violent nature. However, he has a [somewhat] habit to tease others as well as having a brother complex on his good days.

When found alone, you can usually spot him looking very… unfocused as though he wasn’t really all there, and frequently muttering too, like he was speaking to somebody else. He is a pretty observant guy, not completely unaware as he may look to be, despite him being quite like a ghost; he usually passes by everything and everyone, unnoticed. Only sometimes will something really catch his eye and will he react to it.

Diagnosis: Yet to be diagnosed.
Symptoms:
- Hallucinations
- Frequent headaches
- Weakness in limbs
- Sudden blindness and impaired hearing

Incident:
He had been walking around his backyard when suddenly spots filled his vision and his vision blacked out for a brief moment, and returned. His hearing also was affected, so he promptly went to the nearest clinic for a check-up.

Other Notes:
N/A

History:

He grew up in Norway and lived there for most of his life with both of his parents in a city called Bergen. It is located on the west coast of Norway and the town was known for it's rude inhabitants. Not that he was that uncouth himself, but... he did have several crude things to say all the time. He wasn't popular in school, either, always being find alone, keeping business to himself. He didn't really have that many aspirations for his life, anyway, preferring to live a humble and quiet one.

Therefore, not to fond of school, he skipped it alot, not really caring about academics all that much. Besides, he was a prodigy anyway. Atleast, that's what he liked to consider of himself. That aside, he somehow found illumination in the simple tasks of gardening and just picking berries. Yes... he may hate going outside, but that was when it was around crowds, and people, and he hated the market. He still lived with his parents, but he wasn't that old anyway to move out, but it was one goal he had in mind to do in a few years... maybe five.

One morning though, he woke up feeling a little different. He had gone out to pull out some weeds, he suddenly he got dizzy, and grew ill. It didn't last long, but it wasn't brief either, as he decided to just lay on the grass and let it pass -He must have ate something bad last night for dinner. Then, a couple weeks later, he suddenly just couldn't do anything anymore. He felt weak and unable to do the simplest of tasks, such as carrying plate to the table. It was disappointing, to say the least, that he couldn't do his gardening as quickly and efficiently as he used to.

Although, he did become quite fascinated by the faeries he saw one afternoon. He had been lazily sitting in one of the deck chairs, as he couldn't bring himself to move too much but still wanted to be outside, when he watched them flutter around the yard. How amazing. Eventually, enough energy was piqued and he got up from his seat to wander up to the mass of faeries he had been seeing, only to end up tripping to the ground when his vision flickered and went black. It happened so fast that time seemed to skip, and when he blinked, the surface of the grass was before him, and everything sounded... dead. For what felt like minutes, was only seconds, then suddenly, there was life. He heard the wind, and the faint sounds of distant birds and vehicles.

In an instant, he called up an immediate appointment.

Other Important Info:

- A way to his heart and mind is giving him something he likes: licorice, fish, and/or chocolate, cute things
- He has a collection of stuffed rabbits, his favourite animal.
- He enjoys mythological stories.

Roleplay Sample:

"Jotunn" He muttered to the Troll that hovered by his side; said Troll, with it's enlarged tusks and eyes, and fuzzy brows and hair, looked down at him with question. "Sometimes, I wonder if you really are real, nobody believes me, you know." He received a gentle pat on his back, and as he looked over to his friend, he was being given a reassuring smile before the creature, in a deep and wise tone, said, "Don't think about what they think; you're alright. Just as normal and sane as anyone else."

He sometimes doubted that. He saw the looks his parents gave him, noticed how he wasn't being tucked in anymore, as often. It hurt. That's about when they faeries came. Three of them, and hey were so beautiful. All with their own colour and personality.

"Jotunn..." He spoke up again, more quietly though, as he stared at the faeries that appeared before his eyes. "They're pretty, don't you think so?" He reached out a hand to offer a gentle gesture to feel one. His troll just nodded and grunted his response, "They are -What will you name them?"

Terje smiled just a little, "Frejya, Frigga og Idun."

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Tesla, Tess, Nor, timbit
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (Canada)
MSN/AIM;etc: fjord.faerie@hotmail.com (msn) faerienorge (skype)
You read the rules, right?: I LOVE THE COLOUR RED
Anything else?: No? D:

Last edited by Terje Jordahl on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Terje Jordahl (Norway)   Terje Jordahl (Norway) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am

Oooh this is better now. I loved your application the way it was but baww. It still sounds really nice and I love it. Of course, because you are an awesome Norway, so how can I not accept you? You are accepted! Feel free to start posting and stuff~
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Norway

Former Norway

PostSubject: Re: Terje Jordahl (Norway)   Terje Jordahl (Norway) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am

I knoooow! Me too! .. and I feel bad that this app couldn't be [rewritten] better --It just made me sad that I had to rewrite like, half of it, and my motivation to do so was thin, haha! BUT YAY.... I hope I do alright here, fffft
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Terje Jordahl (Norway)   Terje Jordahl (Norway) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am

It is okay, I understand! I have had to rewrite before and...not fun. But it is fine, I promise! You will be fine~
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terje Jordahl (Norway)   Terje Jordahl (Norway) Empty

Back to top Go down

Terje Jordahl (Norway)
Page 1 of 1