Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku] Empty
PostSubject: I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]   I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:14 pm

He hadn’t meant to hear it, really. He didn’t like listening in, but he had just happened to hear that their child psychologist was away for the day. ’Oh, well, it’s fine, he only has one patient today.’ the nurse had said, ‘She has anorexia nervosa, but if in denial, very difficult, I heard.’ Kiku knew who she was talking about, there couldn’t have been anyone else, really.

“Prideaux-san.” He said softly, knocking politely on the door. He poked his head in through the door. He wasn’t exactly sure why he was coming in his break to visit the girl… he had just spent the last few hours remembering the psychologists from his childhood, who didn’t seem to understand anything.

He just thought that Aimee needed someone to talk to. Someone who sympathised with her. And maybe he needed to talk to someone too. He hadn’t talked to anyone about… that problem.

He came in and sat by her bed, pulling his legs up, clutching them and rests his chin on knees.

“Do you want to talk?”
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]   I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 pm

She looked her loveliest (well, loveliest that she could while in the hospital) as she waited for that weekly visit from the psychologist and smoothed her sheets repetitively, a bemused smile on her face as she watched them re-crinkle every time. Not having any word that the psychologist would not be visiting today, she let herself simmer in her dislike for the man.

Because Aimee really hated the man. He was inconsiderate and cold, and wrote things down even though she told him otherwise. He'd always start out nice, but then later he was just forceful and mean, and she could not stand him at all.

Needless to say, it was a surprise when the familiar doctor came in and sat by her bed as a visitor rather than a doctor. Interesting was a better word for it--no other doctor had done this. And she had a visitor! One that didn't have any ulterior motives. That made her very happy, yes indeed it did, because that didn't happen very much.

"I have my special doctor coming in soon, why are you here?" she asked somewhat curiously, sitting up in her bed against the pillows and watching him. Her IV was still firmly in her arm, taped against it as it normally was. She may not have ever liked her IV very well at all, but she did make a point of keeping it in when she was in her room. Maybe not once she was away, but when a doctor could come in to visit her at any time, it was important to have it firmly clasped against her. But she did learn this nifty trick, where if she tied a ribbon just so against the tube that went from the bag to her arm, it would be cut off and wouldn't supply her anything. Hee, she was so smart sometimes!

She beamed at him though, he sat like she did when she would visit other people! How funny, they had such an interesting habit in common.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]   I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku] EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm

He gave her something of an idle smile, “The psychologist won’t be coming today, he’s got the flu,” He said softly, and reached up to the ribbon. “Nice ribbon, it really cheers up your IV,” His smile turned slightly passive aggressive at he tugged it loose and re-tied it, so it wasn’t tight enough to block the drip as per her intentions. She could fool the others, but it takes one to know one, and he knew all the tricks.

That little trick out the way, he went back to what he was saying. “So, since he wasn’t coming, I thought I would chat with you instead,” He reached over and tugged on her bedclothes so a small piece would momentarily flatten out. “It can be lonely, when you’re in the hospital on your own.” He really wanted to be her friend, she seemed like such a nice person and he didn’t have enough friends, but he didn’t want to push her away by trying too hard to be her friend, he would find that suspicious, he wouldn’t expect anything else from her in the same situation.

“How has your stay been so far?” He asked to get the conversation moving, hand momentarily reaching up to brush his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]   I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not sick, but I'm not well [Aimee + Kiku]
Page 1 of 1