Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee] Empty
PostSubject: Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]   Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Kiku looked at the girl he was supposed to be giving his secret santa gift to. She was very small and thin, but she was a teenager, he thought. He didn't know her, he didn't work in paedeactrics very often. So, he had bought some generic gifts a teenage girl would like (he hoped).

He looked down nervously, a little scared of upseting her. He knocked on the door, "Prideaux-san?" He asked, walking in and bowing. She was very thin, that became more and more aparent as he walked closer. He wondered if his presents would be okay. "Konnichiwa!" He bowed, a little nervous (he had never really talked to women outside of work) "I'm Honda Kiku, and I'm your secret santa."

He bowed again and held out the rather large box wrapped in light blue wrapping paper with a rather nice eduardian style pattern embossed in to it. He bit his lip, he hoped she would like the toy cat (Luna from Sailor Moon) and the box of chocolates, a brief skim of her information hadn't brought up any dietary requirements or allergies, so he didn't see why not, girls liked chocolates, right?
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Former Seychelles

Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]   Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 pm

"Oui?" she replied softly upon hearing her name, looking around towards the door as the doctor she was only vaguely familiar with walked in. She had seen him occasionally when sneaking through the Adult Ward, and only the once up close with Alfred... hm, she really needed to visit him with something cute for Christmas! "Oh, hello, sir!" Aimee said somewhat awkwardly, laughing quietly as she sat up in her bed and lightly returned the gesture with a bow of her head.

She looked at the large box and immediately flared with excitement, an almost overwhelming smile covering her thin face while she clapped her hands together. How fun, she got her present! Oh yes, Aimee was quite excited with this news--and such beautiful wrapping paper, with such a beautiful bow, and she carefully took the large gift to set it in her lap.

"Thank you so much! Ahh, wow, this is so lovely!" the Seychellosie teen exclaimed as she allowed her frail hands to carefully unwrap the gift--such beautiful paper, she shouldn't waste it, after all... practicality and propriety were very important with new people, especially doctors she was unfamiliar with. Finally she had the box open and the paper crisply folded next to her, and she pulled out the stuffed kitty. Ahhh! So cute! Cute attack! Aimee giggled excitedly and hugged the Luna plush, remembering how much she loved watching the show when she was younger. Oh, but there was something else in there too, right...?

So slowly Aimee pulled the next object out--oh, chocolates. Her grin lessened somewhat and her voice became less focused as she mumbled to herself slightly, but looked back to him a few moments later with another bright grin on her face as she clutched the presents closely to herself and bowed her head again. "Wow, these are all so lovely! Thank you again, Doctor Honda!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]   Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Kiku frowned slightly, trying to keep it as best he could of his face. There had been something slightly… off about Aimee's reaction to the present. He had very little doubt that she liked the plush toy, but there was something strange about the way she reacted to the chocolates. It reminded him of being younger, the polite, slightly forced thank you of a well meaning but gift that went unappreciated. Well, just because she wasn't allergic to chocolate didn't mean she liked them. He had just made the assumption that most women like chocolate. “Prideaux-san, are you alright?” He asked, putting a hand on her bed concernedly (the closest he was allowing to tangible contact with a non-patient. It was unprofessional and he wasn't too keen on it in any case.)

He looked her over, puzzle pieces forming a diagnostic picture in his mind (probably an incorrect one, but one he could not help but think). Very thin, clear signs of malnourishment and a glance at her IV bag told him that she was being fed intravenously. Polite refusal of food, tray on the bedside table, been there a while (it was already two, much past lunch time) but left out of hope by a nurse or family, all the food ripped up. Initial diagnosis, annorexia nervosa. 

He saw so much of his young self in her, old mannerisims and habits he used to have back when his annorexia was feirce and dangerous, unlike today, when he wavered and leaned with only occasional relapses. But… he couldn't interfere, she wasn't his patient, and it would be rude and intrusive. Neither did he want to try for the 'cool big brother' type of doctor that had tried to coax him in to eating as a teenager. Still, he couldn't help being concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]   Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimee-chan, I am your secret santa *bow* [Aimee]
Page 1 of 1