Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Latvia

Former Latvia

*Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) Empty
PostSubject: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 am

It was odd, Raivis was actually feeling slightly better today. It wasn't by a lot to tell the truth, but he was feeling well enough to venture from his room to scavenge for wild books. The trek to the lounge was long for the small teen, but he made it. Even though he was shaking the entire way, and had somehow managed to trip over dense air, giving himself a few nasty bruises on his knees and palms. Standing up, he quickly wiped away the fresh tears that were already running down his face.

No use crying in a place like this. He had to at least pretend to be strong, if not for himself then for his mother. He didn't want her to worry any more than she already was, what with having to take up a second and third job to help pay for his hospital bills.

Sniffling quietly, he finally got a hold of himself. The rest of the trek to the lounge was uneventful, thankfully. Upon entering, he made his way quietly to a corner that housed a bookshelf. Books always seemed to cheer him up, so whenever he felt he was strong enough he always came here to fine one or two or seven to read. Sitting himself down on the floor, he took the first book her saw on the shelf and began to flip through, trying to figure out if he would want to read it. After a moment, a deep blush lit his face as he quietly replaced the book. What in the world was that sort of book doing here! Thankfully, the next book didn't have such... Explicit material, so he didn't have to worry.

Not that his mind was still lingering on the few sentences he had read. Gosh, why wouldn't that blush just go away?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Ivan rolled silently down the corridor, bored. He was up to his stalkerish tricks again, of course. This time, he was following a small, quiver-y boy with curly brown locks. Ivan rolled silently along behind him. When the boy fell, Ivan winced slightly. It didn't sound... Pleasant. Still, the boy got right back onto his feet, though Ivan could see bruises forming on his palms already... Continuing on, the boy swerved into the lounge.

Ivan followed. The boy, apparently liked reading... Or not. As he dropped the book. But as Ivan got closer he saw a few... Explicit words on the page and had to surpress a giggle. The little boy's mind had to be plagued some time!

Hm... Maybe... He should go talk to the boy. Perhaps he didn't understand the birds and the bees yet. Ivan rolled up to him, so he was almost a mere centimetre away, and breathed, "Hello, little boy~"

...Yes, he did realise how creepy and perverted that sounded. No, he wasn't going to rape the child. But yes, he was going to have some fun...!
Back to top Go down
Former Latvia

Former Latvia

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Raivis didn't realize that someone else had even approached him thanks to the book he was reading. When Ivan decided to say hello, the tiny squeak and jump were simply natural. Especially when he turned and saw just how close he was.

"H-Hello?" He replied, unsure of himself. This man was in a wheelchair and had a cast on his leg, as well as some bandages on his head that he could see. Probably trauma, and would be out as soon as we was recovered enough. But darn, he was frickin' creepy.

Raivis closed his book, setting it down gently so he wouldn't seem rude or something. That wheelchair was awfully close, and he really didn't want to be run over or anything. That would hurt. A lot. In fact, just the thought of it sent the poor boy shaking like a leaf. Raivis also happened to notice just how big the man was, especially compared to his small stature. Sure standing up, the strange man would absolutely dwarf him.

"D-Did you w-want something, m-m-mister?" His shaking voice inquired, wondering if the strange man would just go away if he didn't need anything. That would be best, he thought. For some odd reason, Raivis had a feeling that this man's intentions weren't exactly pure or friendly. He had no clue where that feeling came from, though. The man was smiling pleasantly enough.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Ivan chuckled slightly. "Boy, what is your name?" He asked, curious to know what he could address the boy. Still, he continued, "Ah~ I saw the book you were reading!" A giggle, "Perhaps you already know about the birds and the bees? Hmmm~? Or are you sheltered enough to barely recognise anything sexual?" Curiosity was slowly getting the better of him as he beckoned the boy over to the couch to sit down, where he let his wheelchair sit.

The boy seemed very frail, and Ivan wondered if he'd do any lasting damage if he so much as poked him with a feather... Ivan set that as a mental note to be his task during his conversation with the boy. Oh, but where'd he get the feather from. Oh! There was an inexplicable little yellow one on the floor. Now to... pick it... up... Curse you, broken bones! Curse you, wheelchair! Both were stopping Ivan from being able to pick up the feather that he so wanted! It was... far away. And now Ivan felt sad.

So instead, he payed attention to the boy.

(( DONE IT. FINALLY. *Celebrates* ))
Back to top Go down
Former Latvia

Former Latvia

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Raivis sighed. It seemed that the man wasn’t going to simply leave him alone after all. “M-My name is R-Raivis.” He replied, his voice quiet and unsure. He didn’t usually like talking to strangers, it was already just so awkward.

When Ivan mentioned the book he had picked up earlier, a bright blush lit up Raivis’s face. “Th-that was an accident! I r-r-really d-didn’t know it was a b-b-book l-like that!” He insisted, bringing his hands up as a defense mechanism. This whole conversation was just becoming uncomfortable. Sex obviously wasn’t one of his favorite topics.

Making his way over to the couch, Raivis wondered exactly why he was even doing this. Why wasn’t he running back to his room already? Well, that could be answered with the fact that running wouldn’t be the best thing for his health at the moment. Drawing his knees up to his chest, Raivis was content to just wait for Ivan to say something. Wait… Was that a feather? Well that was random.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Raivis. Lovely name. Sounded Baltic. Well, time to teach this kid a lesson. Perhaps. He still hadn't succeeded in claiming the feather. He was even sure that his wild hand flapping movements were blowing it furthur away. Curses! He needed that feather! ...Or... he wanted that feather. Either way, the feather was evading him! Letting out a little whine, watched it grow too distant to even bother with.

With a huff, he pulled his hand away and looked around for a new object of annoyance for the boy. Hm... Lamp. No, it was big and did too much damage. Ivan glanced at 'R-Raivis' and noted that despite being a patient here, he didn't seem to have any signs of why... Or did he? And they were all just hidden? Perhaps he should ask?

...No. Asking was rude. Because Ivan knew boundaries between annoying people with subjects they didn't like, and making people genuinly uncomfortable with topics that hit home. Ivan had a few of his own, in fact, and anyone to bring it up would find their necks snapped... But only if they were able to fight back. Ivan never hit someone who wouldn't stand a chance of winning... Coughing, Ivan focussed his attention back on the boy. "You are a baltic, da? I recognise vague accent." Quite vague, in fact. It was slurred in Ivan's head and he couldn't differentiate the three baltic accents... They were too similar... Either that, or his pounding head was messing things up again. It tended to do that... And Ivan hated it.

Raising a hand to his bandaged head, he rubbed it slightly. "Have you ever heard of brain damage, Raivis?" He asked. If so, that would make life slightly easier. Do something in the wrong; blame it on the brain damage. Assured to work every time.
Back to top Go down
Former Latvia

Former Latvia

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 pm

That feather. Why did Ivan want it? I was just a feather, after all. Oh well. Raivis reached down, actually able to bend over all the way to retrieve the object. He held it out to Ivan as an offering of sorts. Something along the lines of ‘I got your feather. Please don’t hurt me.’ Wait, he was being asked a question, wasn’t he?

“Y-Yeah I am. I was b-b-born in R-Riga. You’re f-from Russia, r-r-right?” He answered. An idea came to him, the thought lighting up his face. “Я говорю небольшого русского.” He offered, hoping that Ivan wouldn’t try to have a conversation. He didn’t know if he was good enough to be able to hold one with the large man.

A slight frown came to Raivis’s face. Brain damage? Of course he knew what brain damage was. “Yeah. I d-do.” Why in the world would he ask about that. “Why?”

(Sorry if the post is horrible, I'm kind of nervous right now. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Ivan grabbed the feather, pleased and grinning. He liked feathers. And... He wanted this one. For one reason or another (He was sure it'd come back to him soon). For now, he clutched the feather in his hand tightly, as though afraid it would blow out of reach again if he let go. And he tried too hard to get this feather (for some reason!), so he wasn't going to let it go that easily.

"Russia, da~ You are clever enough to recognise accent. I am from small town in Moscow," He replied cheerfully. "But left when I could." And cut it off there, no need to go too far into detail. He blinked when the boy spoke to him in Russian, what a surprise. He could reply in Russian... But his head was hurting too much, he couldn't think. And the boy seemed to be struggling as it was, so he let it drop. Well, wasn't that a pleasant surprise?

"Ah, da, brain damage~" He pointed at the bandage wrapped tightly around his head. "I have problems with my head. Sometimes because of it, strange things happen." As a bonus, perhaps he could scare the kid. It was unlikely... But this kid looked like he could cause a tremor with his quivering. It was slightly annoying, and he needed to stop... OH! Oh, now he remembered! That's why he had the feather! ...Well, not necessarily that, but to annoy him! Da, that was it. Well, ok.

Raising the feather discreetly, he trailed the very tip of it up and down the boy's arm, slowly and gently in the hopes that he wouldn't realise what Ivan was doing. He had to surpress a small giggle, even.

(( Yay... For lack of translaters. orz. Still, here, a crappy little reply. <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)   *Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan) Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert Interesting Topic Title Here* (Ivan)
Page 1 of 1