Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Ivan had his present in his hands, which he'd wrapped up in about seven layers of wrapping paper and plastered in sellotape, to make sure it was completely wrapped. To get the present, he'd snuck out at night (Not easy in a twenty four hour hospital), and had to bully a lot of people into buying him what he needed. He knew that everyone in hospital, be it patient or staff, would refuse to go get him what he wanted, even if they knew it wasn't for him.

Ivan wrapped one more long strand of sellotape around his present, before grabbing a pen and scribbling Gilbert Beilschmidt on it. Now he needed to go find the guy. A tough challenge, having never met the man. He stood, stretching and grabbing hold of his god forsaken crutch, and began to limp out of the room. Peeking into rooms along the way, Ivan tried to find the man he was looking for. Perhaps asking someone would help.

Stopping a nurse, he asked her to direct him to Gilbert Beilschmidt, and she gave him the room number. Ah~ That was much more helpful! Ivan followed the nurse's instructions and found himself at the correct room. He peeked in and saw a white haired man sitting on the bed. That must be him!

Walking in, Ivan called out, "You. Are you Gilbert Beilschmidt?" Was that even how to pronounce it? Bey-all-shmitt... Ivan shook the thought out of his head and focussed back on the man, clenching the gift in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 am

It wasn't that Gilbert was bad at picking out gifts, he was quite awesome at it, but the person he was buying the gift for was a strange individual. Just his luck he would get stuck with the one that had memory problems. Perhaps a notebook would have been better than the gift he had picked out? Did his partner even remember that he was supposed to be participating in the event in the first place? Was he even going to remember who his partner was? So many questions!

He glared at the present in his lap. After hours of whining to his brother about not knowing what to get, Ludwig had pretty much shoved him into the gift shop and stood there glaring, telling him he wasn't allowed to leave until he had picked something out. So here he sat, staring at the sunflowers he purchased, the thought of seeking out his memory-impaired partner far from his mind. It was okay to give another guy flowers, wasn't it?

His thoughts were disrupted when a voice chimed in from his doorway. Gilbert flinched inwardly at the pronunciation of his last name. "Ja, Beilschmidt. That's me, who wants to know?"

He flashed the other a cocky smirk and ushered him inside with a wave of his hand. Since the person wasn't someone familiar looking, this was his partner? "Are you Ivan?"
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Excellent, so he got Gilbert. He felt like he'd achieved something there, even if all he'd done was ask a nurse for directions.

"Da, that is me. You are Secret-Santa? Not very secret," He giggled, high-pitched and creepily, as he sauntered into the room, shutting the door behind him and sitting on the bed. He gave Gilbert a small grin. "I went to a lot of trouble getting this gift, so if you don't appreciate it, I'll be very upset..." He held out the thick present he wrapped with enough sellotape to make it reflect the light all over. "Here it is~" Thrusting the present in Gilbert's hands he waited, smiling pleasantly.

Something told him that his gift sat on Gilbert's lap, which made him squeel inwardly, like a child. He couldn't wait to have it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
☆ Global Moderator
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh, well that was a nice surprise. Gilbert's Secret Santa really didn't forget him and also saved him the trouble of seeking him out. If that wasn't good enough, he was even getting a present out of this! Today was a good day. Well, it was until the man started that creepy laughter. It made his eye twitch and his skin crawl uncomfortably. Hopefully Ivan would leave after the gift exchange was over, he wasn't really up for dealing with strange people who made bad first impressions. Especially when they said things with hidden meanings like this one was. Not that anything could happen in a hospital, right? That was just an empty threat, right? Things would be alright, especially once the other man got a load of what his amazing present was and if not....Ludwig would protect him with his big muscles, wouldn't he?

Deciding that his brother would keep harm away from him, he was snapped out of his thoughts just in time to take the present thrust into his arms. Yes, he really hoped that this man would leave after the gift exchange was over. "Ah, danke," he said, still slightly distracted by his inner monologue as he adjusted the thickly wrapped package into one arm so he could reach for the one he was supposed to give his companion.

"Right, so don't read into this or anything. Someone just told me you really liked these, so I got them. I don't mean anything by it," he mumbled as he reached into his lap for the sunflowers, wrapped with a simple, yet festive bow. With a self assured grin, he held out the sunflowers for the other to take.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Ivan's eyes lit up when the sunflowers were presented to him. His arms flew out and grabbed them, almost swiping the other in the process, and began smiling brightly, even showing a little of his teeth in a grin as he clung to them tightly. They smelled... Beautiful. Perfect. Ivan clutched them to his chest, beaming. "It is sweet thing for you to do, da? Spasibo... Ah-- Your present, perhaps, now, to open. You will not have dissapointment, I assure." His english was getting jumbled in his glee, and was only just making sense, but Ivan found that he couldn't really care right now. Sunflowers! Sunflowers! This guy, this Gilbert Beilschmidt was already in his good books, even if Ivan had only just met him.

All the same, he drew his attention away from the prescious bouquet of flowers to watch Gilbert tackle his wrapping paper-monster, his face falling back into his pleasant little smile, even while his stomach bubbled in childish excitement. He kept pausing to reconsider his gift, but he couldn't take it back now. It was giftwrapped and everything. However, that didn't stop his fingers from reaching out and tugging the gift back slightly.

"...Maybe you will. Ah, feel... Dissapointed. That is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]   Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert] Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward Exchange [Ivan and Gilbert]
Page 1 of 1