Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) Empty
PostSubject: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey guys,

I think it's about time that we all convened in a thread to resolve some mysteries that are stirring amongst out characters.

I'm sure fireworks with fire and it will be of epic proportions!

lol let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:27 pm

I think that's a wonderful idea - you know how i love being a light bulb in awkward relationships *eyes sparkles*

i can't really guarantee it'll be a closure though.

btw I don't really know how to make a comeback after you left me (*cries* - just kidding) so should we just end the thread there? think it'll create much more tension in our next meeting~
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

I don't worry honey, I know that you love it ^^

Closure, confrontation, whatever... as long as its awesomely awkward.

Ah yes... that's understandable and yeah, I think that perhaps it should be finished there. Then next time they meet Brae could have had the time lapse to investigate to confirm that Francis is her cousin (or something like that sure)

The more tension the better! haha, my love for drama is so enjoying this
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:46 am

*finally slides out of unannounced hiatus*

Ooh yeah, that'd be cool~ I'd love to have a thread where they all run into each other. I also should probably get around to putting some closure on the Roderich/Brae thread as well, too, considering how long that one's been going on. XD
Back to top Go down
http://amberspike-sama.livejournal.com
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 pm

All righty then! Sounds like we have ourselves the makings of a great thread!

Haha Roddy! Yeah I think that that would be best.... I believe it's about time that Brae went home XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)   Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Epic Closure (Francis/Roderich)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Out of Character :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: