Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helper

Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Heracles smiled at the feel of Lovino's hand in his, pulling his keys out of his pocket. Thankfully his apartment was in a...somewhat better off part of town. Well, he wouldn't get raped if he went outside.

Heracles unlocked his door and was bombarded as soon as he walked into his home by cats. He laughed and picked one of them up, smiling at Lovino. "Sorry; I probably should have warned you Mine. Don't worry; they're all friendly"

He gently pushed the cats back inside and set the one he had picked up on the couch, looking to Lovino. "Could you hold on one moment? I need to feed them." He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

In all honesty, he was kind of nervous. He had never had to convince someone they were sexy before; all of his previous 'dates' had already acknowledged that. But this was Lovi, his Lovi. He would do it for him.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:35 pm

"Huh? Yeah. Sure. Go ahead. I don't mind," Lovino replied, moving away from Heracles. His eyes surveyed the cats. He wasn't exactly fond of animals...but as long as they left him alone... The Italian walked further into the apartment trying to take in every detail. He wasn't sure he'd ever get to come back and...a part of him wanted to learn more about the nurse by looking around his home. The place honestly didn't look too bad.

"Did...did you want me to wait here, or follow you...or something?" he asked, trying not to show how nervous he was. He was probably just as nervous, if not more so, than Heracles. The only person who ever saw him with his shirt off was Feliciano and that was because the Italian was his brother.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Heracles surpressed a smile seeing the way Lovino was edging around his cats and decided that he would lock them in the kitchen tonight. He didn't do it often, because as much as he loved sex his schedule didn't allow for it, and they loved to jump up onto the bed and sleep with him. He waved them into the kitchen.

He looked back at Lovino, tilting his head to the side. "You can look around if you want to. I don't mind." He said, watching the the way the Italian's eye moved around the apartment. He stepped forward and kissed Lovino's forhead before following his cats into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm

The Italian blushed when Heracles kissed his forehead. He stayed still for a long moment, watching the nurse’s retreating back as he followed the cats. Lovino wasn’t used to such random acts of affection. It was something he’d probably have to get used to; he was fine with his brother hanging off him…most of the time. Even if he didn’t show it, he enjoyed the affection.

He sighed, taking a closer look around the living room. He took a deep breath, relieved that the cats were gone. Lovino didn’t want to appear rude by asking Heracles to move the cats, so a part of his was glad the Greek moved them into the other room. Fidgeting lightly, he moved to sit on the couch, trying to calm his nerves as he waited for Heracles to finish.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 am

Heracles sighed and quickly took care of the cat's food and water, staring at the cat box. He should empty it, but he didn't want to smell of cats feces when he and Lovino started up. But he also didn't want to have to deal with the feces being outside of the box in the morning, as he knew it would be if he didn't clean it now.

Sighing, he cleaned it out and tossed the bag into his garbage, looking down to his shirt with a wrinkled nose. The smell...He stripped off his shirt and put it on the counter, leaving the kitchen. He locked the door and smiled at Lovi, sitting beside him on the couch. He put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm

The Italian silently watched as Heracles came back into the room...without his shirt on. His eyes moved to the Greek's chest... Why wasn't he wearing a shirt? He frowned, shifting a bit as Heracles moved closer. Damn it...he looked so much better than Lovino could ever hope to be... It wasn't fair. ...But Goddamn it. At the same time he couldn't stop staring because the Greek looked so damn hot.

...This wasn't fair. It really wasn't.

His face reddened when Heracles walked over, moving as gracefully as a cat. ...Maybe he spent too much time around the animals.
"W-what happened to your shirt?" he mumbled. Half of him wanted to push away from Heracles, but the half that wanted to snuggle into the hug won.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Heracles smiled as Lovi snuggled closer, tightening his arms around him in response. "Hm? Oh, I had to clean that cat's litter box." He replied, resting his chin on the Italian's shoulder and pressing a kiss to the side of Lovino's neck. The urge to make a mark showing the world that Lovino was his was strong, but he got the feeling that Lovino would not like that one bit.

He slid one of his hands under Lovino's shirt, hoping he wouldn't get hit for that or make his boyfriend uncomfortable. He pressed another kiss to Lovi's neck to hide his frown. It had been so long since he had ever called some that, and his last boyfriend had turned out to be a really bust. He hoped that Lovino and he lasted.

Heracles looked at Lovino's face and smiled. "I love you." He said, truthfully. And wasn't that something too; loving someone other than his mother was strange, but Heracles found that he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

The Italian nodded. He guessed that made sense. Lovino never had pets, but he imagined they could be messy at times. ...There was a reason he didn't really want to have pets; he looked after his younger brother. He didn't want to be responsible for animals too. In a way, he was sort of amazed that Heracles could look after that many cats.

He was brought out of his thoughts when Heracles' hand moved under his shirt, fingers brushing against his stomach. His breath hitched and he squirmed, trying not to make any noise to show that the small action tickled.
"I...er...I do too," Lovino murmured softly, averting his eyes so Heracles wouldn't see how embarrassed the words made him. He meant those words; he really did. He barely said those words to Feliciano...so saying them to Heracles was different...and sort of refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 pm

The Grecian smiled and gave into his urge, making a mark on Lovino's neck. He pulled back and eyed it proudly, happy to show that the Italian was his and that no one else would be taking him away. Possessive? Very much so. He didn't want anyone taking what was his. He started kissing along Lovino's jaw line, pressing a kiss against his lips.

His hand moved further under Lovino's shirt and he pulled away. "May I take it off?" He asked, referring to the shirt. It was already pulled up to Lovino's ribcage, showcasing his stomach and bellybutton. Heracles ran his fingers over the skin there, feeling the muscle beneath tremble.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

The Italian gasped as Heracles' lips pressed against his neck. He squirmed at the unfamiliar, but welcome, feeling. He was silent as Heracles worked, trying to keep himself from making any noises...especially when the Grecian ran his fingers over his stomach. His attempts failed and a chuckle escaped his lips.

...Shit. He hadn't meant to let that out. Eyes widening slightly, the Italian threw his hand over his mouth, trying to regain his composure. It took him a moment, but he took a deep breath and moved his hand away. He was hesitant to agree, but he knew Heracles wouldn't say anything bad...
"Y-yeah...Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am

Heracles blinked when he heard Lovino laugh, and he smiled. So his Lovi was tickilish then? He ran his fingers over the skin again, feeling mischevious, before stopping. There would be time for that later.

"Thank you" He said, pressing a kiss to Lovino's lips before pulling the shirt over his head. He looked over Lovino's chest, liking what he was. He wasn't the most muscular guy around, nor was he the tannest, but Lovino was undeniably hot. Heracles shifted a little, his pants becoming uncomfortable around his crotch. He adjusted himself, before giving Lovino another kiss. "You're beautiful." He said, pressing a kiss on the skin above Lovino's heart.

He preceded to map out Lovino's torso with his mouth, adding little nips here and there. He soothed them with his tongue afterwards, but he was going to make sure anyone who saw Lovino knew that he was taken.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

The Italian squirmed as Heracles' fingers touched the sensitive skin again, biting his lip to keep from laughing again. Damn it. The Grecian wasn't supposed to try to tickle him...he was supposed to leave the area alone. Lovino hated his laugh and...he was going to end up laughing if Heracles continued.

As soon as the hand left his stomach, Lovino took a deep breath. He watched as his shirt fell to the floor and frowned, about to tell Heracles not to discard it like that when his thoughts were cut off by a pair of lips on his chest.
"I...I am not, idiot," Lovino breathed, soft moans and squeaks escaping him as the Grecian worked.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 am

He smiled, nuzzling the area below Lovino's navel with his nose before pulling up to look at him face to face. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side in question before pressing up against Lovino, letting him feel exactly how beautiful he found the Italian without words. "Omorfos..." He muttered, smiling.

He loved the sounds that poured out of Lovino's mouth, and after kissing the corner of Lovino's mouth he went back to work making them. He kissed the area below Lovino's navel and touched the button of Lovino's pants, looking up. "May I take these off?" He asked, already pulling off Lovino's shoes. He kicked his off as well, not wanting them to ruin the mood later on.

((The italicized word is supposed to be the romanized Greek word for 'beautiful, handsome'))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am

Lovino wasn't quite sure what the Grecian had said, but he had a pretty good idea of what the word was. "I'm not," he protested weakly, knowing his words were going to be ignored. He felt the need to say them anyway; it was an almost automatic response by this point. The protests brought him a sense of comfort...especially right now. He was so nervous that he was beginning to tremble.

...Damn it.. Heracles probably thought he was weak...that he couldn't even handle this... Not trusting his voice, the Italian hesitantly nodded, giving the Grecian silent permission to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 am

He smiled at Lovino's protest, shaking his head. He was beautiful and someday Heracles would make him believe it. He unbuttoned Lovino's pants and had the zipper down before noticing that Lovino's trembling.

In a flash he had Lovino in his arms, cuddling the boy and rubbing his back soothingly. "What's wrong Lovi-mine?" He asked, worried that he had pressured his boyfriend into something. He didn't want to scare him off. Yes, he had missed the pleasures of sex, but he would give it up forever if Lovino wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 am

The Italian leaned into the hug, wrapping his arms around Heracles before he could think about what he was doing. "I'm nervous, damn it," he muttered into his boyfriend's shoulder. "I've...I've never done this before...so I can't help it..." Lovino squirmed hoping he didn't upset Heracles. He didn't want that to happen...he was really trying to make the Grecian as happy as possible.

This...just wasn't the way to do it.
"I...I think I want to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Heracles smiled when Lovino hugged him, nodding. "Well it's okay to be nervous for your first time Lovi-mine." He reassured him, running his fingers through Lovino's hair. He accidently brushed against the curl as he did so.

He raised an eyebrow. "You think? Lovino, I don't want you to regret having sex with me. If you don't want to do this than we can wait." It would suck, but he would do it for his Lovino.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm

“C-chigi…” Lovino murmured, blushing as the fingers moved along his curl. There were times he hated that stupid curl and others where he loved it. He took a deep breath, trying to relax like Heracles wanted. He was still too nervous to calm down though, his mind going through several possible outcomes.

The Italian remained silent for a moment.
“I…er…I want to do this,” he stated, sending the Grecian a small smile. He trusted Heracles enough to do this. “I’m not going to regret doing this.” Or…at least he hoped he wouldn’t regret doing this. At this point, he was pretty sure he wouldn’t but he couldn’t be sure until they actually did it.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:18 am

"Hm? Oh." He said, looking at Lovino's curl. He hadn't meant to touch it, but he could...No! That was cheating and Heracles wasn't going to cheat in this. This was too important to be using tricks like that.

He smiled back at the Italian, hooking his fingers over the rim of Lovino's pants. "You're absolutely sure?" He didn't want Lovi to feel pressured into this, but Heracles was starting to feel a little uncomfortable in his own pants. He shifted a little, hoping the Lovino wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

The Italian nodded, blushing when he caught sight of the bulge of Heracles’ pants. “Y-yeah. I’m sure.” He was as sure as he could be at the moment. In an attempt to help encourage Heracles, Lovino leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend. His hands then moved to cover the Grecian’s and he slowly began to push his pants off.

He couldn’t believe he was doing this. This was something he only thought about in dreams and fantasies. And now…it was happening in real life too. It was a scary, but calming thought.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

He smiled, nodding. "That's good." He blinked in surprise at the kiss, before leaning into to it. He could count on one hand how many times Lovino had initiated the kiss, and it always made him happy when he did.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled Lovino's pants off, opening his mouth a little. He would let Lovino have control of this kiss; he wanted to see what his boyfriend could do. Absently, he began undoing his own pants.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 am

The Italian let his eyes drift shut, his hands drifting from around Heracles to rest on the back of his head. He squirmed a bit, mourning the loss of his pants, but quickly getting over it the moment he felt the Grecian’s lips part. Hesitantly, he let his tongue wander into the nurse’s, slowly exploring the familiar territory. Lovino held Heracles close, but left enough distance for the Grecian to strip. As he deepened the kiss, the Italian began to feel more comfortable about what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 am

He pushed his pants off and moved closer to Lovino, tilting his head to the side. He moved his tongue along with the Italian's, wrapping his arms around him. They would have to move to the bedroom if they wanted to do any further, but for now he was happy just being with him, drowning in the familiar taste.

He carressed the skin above Lovino's boxers, amused by the pattern on them. Of course he expected nothing else, after all his own had little cats on them, but he found it adorable.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:20 am

The Italian chuckled into the kiss, wishing that he wasn't so damn ticklish. He tried to focus on the Greek's kiss, but found himself distracted by the hands brushing against his skin. Lovino really wished he had decided to wear some normal boxers today. He'd been in a rush earlier and had grabbed the first pair of boxers he could find; they had a tomato print. Now, he was beginning to feel embarrassed by them... He felt like a little kid, trying to do something he really shouldn't. Those thoughts were pushed aside as he deepened the kiss, trying not to let his mind wander again.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm

He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Lovino's waist. He lifted the Italian up so that he straddling his lap and pulled out of the kiss, a little breathless. "Hm, Lovino, we should move to the bedroom. I doubt the couch would be comfortable." He said, pressing a kiss to the side of Lovino's mouth. He didn't want to stop kissing his boyfriend, but he did want to get Lovino out of his boxers - cute as they were - and he doubted Lovino would feel comfortable walking around his apartment naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]   Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Karpusi Residence [Heracles Karpusi & Lovino Vargas][M][Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next