Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melodiannights

Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP]   Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

You won't believe what I tell you,
White coats and clever minds will choose
You get a lot from this
Loose tongue and arrogance
It's not appropriate
Don't think that this is it

[center]Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP] Dn3QH

Full Name:Nikolaj Svendsen
Birthday: January 21st ((Just a note, the most Wikipedia said about a birthday was the 8th century, and I just made this date up.))
Hometown: Copenhagen

Appearance: Nikolaj is a decent sized man, slightly muscled with a thinner frame than he’d like to admit. Because he’s always on the move, he stays fit, and even then, attends the gym when he can. The Dane has blond hair that could be soft if he didn’t gel it up so that it sticks up a bit on the sides. What can he say? It’s certainly better than a lot of other hairstyles he’s tried over the years.

He dresses well, enjoying brightly colored dress shirts and khaki slacks. His favorite color is red, so it tends to always be somewhere on him- shirt, tie, socks, even boxers could be red on any given day. He’s not one to accessorize, because it makes him feel insecure to wear stuff like women do. He does wear a watch, though, but that’s it. And yes, it is a Mickey Mouse one. He’s a sucker for old cartoons. Casually, he simply wears a buttondown shirt like the ones he wears to works or a plain t-shirt with maybe a design or something on it, with jeans. He does have a pair of sweats for jogging and such.

His eyes are a bright blue, and are always looking around for something interesting. Niko usually has a grin plastered on his face.

A longer sentence brings no more
Than one that I had said before
It's hard to compromise
When I see through your eyes

Personality: Nikolaj is a cheerful man, bouncing with youthful vigor and a weird contrasting serious which he switches at his leisure to throw anyone off. He’s kind, though, but it’s covered up by his generally annoying personality.
Position: Doctor/Surgeon
Experience: Four years
Expertise: Surgery
Other Notes: None

History: doesn't need to be an essay, but more than a paragraph please. tell us about their life. motivations. how they became who they are today.

Other Important Info: anything else we should know?

Roleplay Sample: must be at least the character you are roleplaying here please

It's just a common view
I guess it's lost on you

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:ciceron
Timezone: GMT-5
MSN/AIM;etc: PM me for that~
You read the rules, right?: Yup, blue.
Anything else?:

Back to top Go down

Nikolaj Svendsen // Denmark [WIP]
Page 1 of 1