Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Reopening Information!

Go down 
+9
Kiku Honda
Aldrich Beilschmidt
Former Spain 2
Former Denmark 2
Roderich Edelstein
Magnús Haraldsson
Ivan Braginski
William Green
Feliciano Vargas
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

Site Reopening Information! Empty
PostSubject: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 am

Hello you guys, long time no see.

This is going to be an important announcement! The plan needs to be set into action a bit more, but it is in the works. Hospitalia will be cleaned and reopened sometime this month. Of course, we love our old members and most will be welcomed back to reclaim their character. I will update with a list afterwards once a few other things are done.

For those people who do wish to return, or even just are looking for old threads, don't worry! Even if other members are gone and/or are not returning, the threads will not be deleted. It would be silly. Everything with former members and members who don't reclaim their characters will be moved to the "Old Threads" section of the forum for your enjoyment.

The email has been sent out. Now just to recollect our members. As the email stated, please reply here saying you want to stay. You all have until August 11th, 2011 at 12:00 AM est to reply. If you don't, you will lose your character. Thank you!

Reclaimed Characters
North Italy
Prussia
New Zealand
Russia
Iceland
Austria
Denmark
Germania
Japan
Monaco
England
France
Sweden

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
William Green

William Green

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 am

Pfft, you can't get rid of us this easy. XD Good to see the site making a comeback! <3
Back to top Go down
http://jencatd.livejournal.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 am

I would love to cling to my character for dear life! This was my first RP site and I shan't give it up that easily! >3<
Back to top Go down
Magnús Haraldsson

Magnús Haraldsson

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:19 am

Baha, count me in, I'm glad I saw this in my Junk box (why it was there I'll never know) but I'm glad the site is re-opening!
Back to top Go down
http://gayfortea.deviantart.com/
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am

DOCTOR EDELSTEIN, REPORTING FOR DUTY. Woo, it'll be nice to see some more activity around here.
Back to top Go down
http://amberspike-sama.livejournal.com
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah, sorry that it went to junk mail for everyone. There is really nothing that I can do about that sadly!
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Lucky I checked here and saw this. The email went to my spam folder, too. XD You can forget about losing me that easily!

Though... I might just consider a character switch. I dunno yet... 'Cause I've been wanting to try out my Netherlands in a setting like this, but I'm afraid I'll miss Mathias too much. ;w; harddecisionsandstuff.

Of course, I don't know the rules about second characters you'll be having now, since they changed in the time this RP was still active...
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:11 pm

I am still debating with myself in my head about that rule for selfish reasons. But I don't know, it may just stay the same. We will have to see~!
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Ah, its been fun, but I don't think I'm going to reclaim.

Bye guys, hopefully I'll see you around!~
Back to top Go down
Aldrich Beilschmidt

Aldrich Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm

I am definitely reclaiming Aldrich...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm

...and Kiku!
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

I was planning on leaving also.... but perhaps, considering this was my first RP site and what introduced me to RPing, I’ll stay also ^^ I look forward to being more active and seeing what the site will look like.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

YOU'D BETTER NOT LEAVE, BRAE, I'D MISS YOU. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://amberspike-sama.livejournal.com
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 am

Can I reclaim England?
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

This is easily the most interesting and unique RP site I’ve ever found!

Can’t get rid of me that easily (even if the email went to my spam folder)--I’d like to stay ^_^
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 am

i'm back and staying - cheers! x
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am

The period for reclaiming characters is over. The list in the first post on this thread is updated. All the characters who were not reclaimed by their previous players are now considered dropped. If you are one of the old members who did not reclaim, you are always welcome as long as your character has not been reserved/taken by someone new.

I know it is past the 11th when it ended, but I got caught up in a few things. I apologize. I do have work tomorrow as well, but after that I will be moving threads, changing the usernames that are necessary, taking people from usergroups, etc.

I know that I have spoken to a few people who asked me personally about what this means for your character on here, and I will be making an announcement regarding it sometime in the new few days.

Thank you for dealing with me and my slowness! I appreciate it and I am glad to have you all back.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:25 am

I've got 3 things to say:

1. Yay for getting this place back active~

2. Arties laptop kind of exploded doesn't function as it's supposed to, so she won't really be able to come online until she has a new one. Thought I'd tell you that.

3. Yeah, I've made up my mind. I really don't think I'm doing Denmark justice. So when you're being all awesome and getting everything done around here, can you drop him and reserve Netherlands for me?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:26 pm

I rather want to switch to Canada, because I don't think my Ivan is very good and I do play matthew a lot. But you said you had thait friend who wanted to be Canada, no? I certainly shouldn't take that from them... And I don't think I'm being fair, asking after the deadline by a while. Plus the only way to get better at Ivan is to play him... Damnit, I apologise. But could you clarify if I can have him or if you think I should have him or not. I'm being such a pain, sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

@ Denmark -
Alright, thanks for the heads up about England's computer. I will keep that in mind! If you want to switch, then you can. I will write your application's due date once I am done fixing things up. Which technically means you have more than a week but shh I didn't tell you that~

Also, please make a new account when you are Netherlands! It makes sorting old posts easier.

@ Russia -
Ah, that puts me in a horrible predicament. I kind of already promised someone Canada, and I kind of promised already to their friend too since they want to play together here. I already told you the first part, so I would really really appreciate if you could just keep Russia. I really don't need the added stress of that right now and stuff. Practice does make people better though~!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you for your decision, I shall keep to Russia!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Reopening Information!   Site Reopening Information! Empty

Back to top Go down

Site Reopening Information!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Out of Character :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: