Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

Holiday Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Hiatus   Holiday Hiatus EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

*totally didn't almost forget to post this here, too*

Starting next Wednesday I'll be camping in the Pyrenees.

I most likely won’t be able to post then. I’m not sure if I’ll have access to internet, and even if I have, I wouldn’t be able to post because my laptop is probably staying safe at home. BECAUSE CAMPING AND TECHNOLOGY GO SO WELL TOGETHER.

In the remaining time I’ll be busy packing and arranging everything that still needs to be done, so I won’t be able to be around very much either, but I’ll try.

I will (most likely) return on the 27th of July. But since we like last-minuteness, we might just spontaneously decide to stay a few days longer if the weather’s good. And when I say last-minute, I mean that as in, we still don’t have a campsite where we can stay as of right now. But personally I do expect us to be back by the 27th, really.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

Holiday Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Hiatus   Holiday Hiatus EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:32 pm

A few days later than expected, but I’m back. Our car kind of broke down in France, so I couldn’t get back sooner. ^^;;

Yes, I got stuck in France, go make Hetalia related jokes about that.

It was a lot of fun though~ Give me a good night sleep and a day or two to catch up with my things, and I’ll be back in action.
Back to top Go down

Holiday Hiatus
Page 1 of 1