Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] Empty
PostSubject: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm

It was a glorious day, which made Francis extremely glad that he wasn't stuck indoors back at the hospital. So despite the little trouble he had to go through (or is going to go through) in skipping the day's work, Francis was in a pretty good mood. So good in fact that he smiled and even waved a little at the two asian girls seated a table away, who had been whispering not-so-discreetly about how 'cute' he was. He was currently seated in a little cafe by the sea, nursing a cup of latte while waiting for his 'date' to arrive.

Dressed impeccably in causal beachwear (oh the irony) - a loose white shirt, board shorts, and a pair of sandals - it would hardly be surprising if he was actually in the middle of a photoshoot. (Maybe it's high time for him to consider a career change.)

The thursday beach was hardly very crowded, nonetheless, there were people engaged in all sorts of activities around - of which some looked like college students away from classes, surfing and boarding, and a few families here and there, engaged in family-things like watching your kid play with sand while tanning, etc.

Fact is Francis is early - he left his house late, but caught a cab instead of taking the bus, so there was a little time to enjoy a cup of coffee in solitude. Plus, Braelyn seemed like the kind of girl who would be on time (if not early) and it's never good to make a girl wait.
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Braelyn breathed easily, a relaxed smile touching her lips; she loved days like these. The sun sat high in the sky and though it wasn't yet noon on a Thursday, the day’s heat was fiery and the sidewalks were busy and bustling with people enjoying the hot Californian day. The faintest of breezes shifted the hair by her ears, ticking them; she ran a hand over her hair, making sure her yellow bow was still in place. Her long braid hung down her back and on her arm she carried a soft yellow beach bag that held her essentials: sunscreen, phone, sunglasses, and some cash. With her other hand, she pushed the bridge of her glasses back onto its place on her nose as she continued on her way down the sidewalk.

Looking up, she could see the café up ahead and she the caught the eye of a tall, brunette man walking towards her; she looked away without faltering her expression.

It was days like today, well any day she went to the beach really, that Braelyn actually felt comfortable to dismiss her usually casual attire and dress like she was. Today she had chosen to wear wide-brimmed white sun hat and a solid white tunic with scalloped crochet lace details, wide bell sleeves and a V-neck with leather ties. The tunic’s length was only to about mid-thigh and it was slim fitting, emphasizing her curves and brandishing her long, dancing toned legs. Beneath, she wore her matching yellow two-piece bikini to her bag and bow and she completed the outfit with calf-high gladiator-styled sandals. Her reasoning? If this outing didn’t work out or if Francis didn’t show, she could still enjoy her day off at the beach.

Crossing the street quickly at the crosswalk, Braelyn entered the café, making the bell above the door ring to announce her arrival. She smiled and waved at the girl behind the counter and began to scan the seats. She was exactly on time, a minute early actually, and it didn’t look like… oh! Braelyn smiled and walked to one side of the café to where a familiar blond was seated. Stopping by his side, she tapped him gently on the shoulder and, smiling, she greeted, “Bonjour, Francis.”

~As before, it can be assumed that they are speaking French since they are alone togetehr ^^
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm

As Francis turned around, he was greeted by a rather lovely sight. "Good day to you too, my dear mademoiselle," Francis said with a bright smile as he stood up and greeted Braelyn in the most typical French manner faire la bise "Well, actually I think my day has just become even better with such a lovely lady gracing me with her presence," he added in a jovial tone.

"May I have the pleasure of getting the lovely lady something to drink?" Francis asked as he pulled out the chair beside his for Braelyn.
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

She couldn’t help but blush equally in tune with his faire la bise, though she reacted instantly. Pulling away from him, she smiled even wider to match his own perfect grin; he looked even more handsome out in the natural light she observed. Blushing a bit more at his comment, she re-positioned her bag as she said, “Yes indeed, monsieur, it is a joy to see you again too, and so soon. I am glad that you could make it. Again, I hope this didn’t disrupt any previous plans you may have had…” Though he had assured her that the outing was fine, Braelyn tended to worry about such things, for instance disrupting plans… a bad habit of hers was to worry.

Pushing the thought form her mind for a moment, she thanked him for the offered seat and sat gracefully before setting her bag by her feet. Noticing the cup already upon the table, she answered Francis’ offer with a simple, “I’ll have whatever your having."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:03 pm

"Absolutely fine darling, not a thing to worry about," Francis replied nonchalantly as he bathed in the attention he and Braelyn was getting from all around them.

He has had a history with attention - It is comfortable and comforting and yet at the same time he realized that, he always felt pathetic, that such a frivolous thing like attention was enough to give him such contentment, then a slight annoyance at that intrusive thought which spoils the good mood. It seems like sometimes, it's better to be a fool.

And a fool I shall be. As he cheerfully ordered another latte from the counter, his concerns seem to be shredded to bits together with the coffee beans.

It's time to focus a little more on his date. He had to admit, he is a little curious on where Braelyn will bring him - to the sights and the corresponding reflections in her heart that brought out the exquisite expression of love and longing.

"Here's your coffee, love," he set down the cup gently in front of Braelyn, "So what fun places will you be bringing me to this day?"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:41 pm

She watched him for a moment as he walked away to retrieve her drink, his posture and the way he held himself emanated his charm and suaveness. Switching her gaze away, in her peripheral she caught the eyes of a few other people who were either looking at her or Francis, she ignored them without exertion.

As a professional performer, she was used to being in the midst of attention, thousands of eyes focused and amazed by her form and the way her body moved. Over the years, she’s grown to appreciate it without giving it much worry, except only to make sure to successfully entertain and please her audience. In the common public however, it was the opposite. She just gave complete no mind, no credit worth of attention whatsoever, to any curious eyes who gazed at her; indifference and pride were her guise to gawkers. Usually, her formula worked and she wasn’t bothered.

She was in the process of smoothing down her tunic and crossing her ankles behind her chair leg like she’d been taught when Francis appeared with her drink in hand. Thanking him, she took her drink and looked at him patiently as he asked her of their possible destinations.

Well... I had originally thought of showing you some of the major shopping districts and whatnot that are in close proximity to the hospital but, considering the beauty of the day, I thought that perhaps you wouldn’t mind if we stuck close to the beach? I can tell you of what I know of the city and it would give us ample amount of time for conversation. What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 am

"That sounds great," It does looks like a beautiful day out there and the sea looks stunning. Though...the weather forecast has predicted showers later. Oh well. He never trusted weather forecasts anyway.

Francis wondered if Braelyn had found out who he is yet. Probably not, seeing how she turned up today is a pretty good mood. The cat will eventually be out of the bag - the problem is when and how.

"So, what do Ms Braelyn think of this city - how long have you been around anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:39 pm

She only smiled in response when she heard that he didn’t mind if the day was spent at the beach. Many of he happiest memories from her childhood had been spent on the beach, mainly with the few she remembered of her father. Even today, on her wardrobe a small shrine of sorts was laid out in memory to him; around a framed portrait of him were seashells from Monaco and a candle that was usually lit. In contrast, there were little articles of memorabilia to Braelyn’s mother in her possession, a lifetime of memories were enough.

And an even sadder reality, in Braelyn’s mind anyways, is that after her father died, there was no one she could talk to about him. Mother refused to and Braelyn’s father had been an only child and he had no family. Oh well, now was not the time to being thinking of such things and it somewhat confused Brae as to why her father was even on her mind.

Taking a small sip from her drink, swiftly licking her upper lip to remove any possible remnants of foam, she listened thoughtfully as Francis spoke. She took her time, a moment or two, before she answered.

“So far, I like it even though I have only been living here not even a year yet. Before here, I was in Massachusetts for school since I was seventeen but I think that I’ll b here for a while longer”. Faint surprise arose in her; she usually never spoke of her origins, though she wasn’t going to speak any further. She took another sip of the beverage and then looked at Francis to give him a smile.

“How about yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:24 pm

"It's only been two weeks since I moved here - my coffee machine is still lost in the mountain of boxes back at my place, which is why," he held up his cup a little, " Not to brag but I think I can make a much better latte," he said jokingly, "I would invite you for a cup if I manage to recover my beloved coffee machine," he concluded with a laugh.

"Hmm, before this I have been moving around quite a bit actually - New York for a year, DC a few months and San Diego for the past half year. Guess I'm not in the habit of sticking around huh?" He smiled a little, "I did realize that I preferred to be near to the sea - out of habit perhaps, since I grew up beside it,"

There was some thoughtful silence when Braelyn had given her response, Francis wondered what that was about - perhaps she really had some falling out with her family? If that is the case, the similarities would make him rather amused. He can't really remember much about her family since he had never bothered to know any of his relatives. Considering the situation now, maybe he should have made some efforts when his mother told him to.

He dismissed that thought and paused to take a sip of coffee. "So, you left home when you were only seventeen? Or maybe your family moved here? I had found it quite hard to get use to this new environment at first - I'd be really impressed if you managed it at such a young age,"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

She couldn’t help but chuckle with him, “Well when you locate it, then me know, okay?”

Sipping her drink thoughtfully, she listened to him as he spoke of his past whereabouts; she nodded slightly as she did. She could relate to him in a way, for as she was growing up she had always been in one place one month and a different place another, traveling either with her mother or away from her. She didn’t like to think of those years so she quickly pushed them out of her thought to refocus her attention back onto Francis. ‘What is with me thinking of my past so much around this guy? It is definitely odd….’ She thought half-mindedly.

Her facial expression was indifferent when he asked about her being alone in this country; that’s what she got for mentioning it in the first place. “I admit it was quite different to be here on my own in comparison to the numerous places that I have lived in while in Europe, and yes I was alone,” she said with a casual tone. “However, I had just graduated before I came here and had already been accustomed to taking care of myself so I settled quickly”.

A small smile touched her lips as she finished speaking, in accordance to him being impressed by her, or so he said, and to the fact that she wasn’t going to mention that she was able to settle so easily as well because of her financial background. That was something she told no one… her money was her business.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 am

"Of course, I love people who can appreciate coffee," he smiled warmly.

As Braelyn talked about her past, though her expression was casual and indifferent, Francis still felt a tinge of loneliness in her words. He couldn't help but say, "If there's anything you need help with in future, let me know anytime," which came out sounding rather lame, so he quickly added: "Anything but unpacking though, I'm having a dreadful time with my boxes!" he said laughing.

"So, what got you into nursing?"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:14 pm

She returned his warm smile with a smaller one of her own.

Recounting her past with a near total stranger was completely unheard of in Braelyn’s history and she still couldn’t grasped as to why she was doing it now. Francis, so far, seemed like a good guy and he only proved it further when he offered his assistance if she needed it. That friendly notion made her feel oddly comfortable, though at the same time his tone of voice made her think for a second that he understood her words more than she knew; she quickly pushed the ridiculous thought from her mind.

She chuckled slightly at his jest and taking a sip from her drink, she considered how to respond to his question before she finally said, “My father was a doctor so I am following in his footsteps”. The simplicity of the answer surely should quell his question…
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 am

"Does that mean you'll be studying to become doctor someday too? I've actually seen a couple of people doing that - with how expensive med schools are these days, a few years of salary can help reduce the amount of loan they needed to apply."

He took a sip of coffee and continued, "Anyway, your father must have been a great doctor and also an inspiring man, for you to want to follow him - most doctors' children end up doing something altogether different, since they find out from young how tiring it is to be a doctor. You're lucky to have such a father. "

"My dad is a businessman. He was hopping mad when I said I was going to do nursing, " he laughed, "A doctor, he would have supported, since it would have saved him some face, but a male nurse in the family..." Francis smiled, "I think half the reason I'm in nursing was just to spite him,"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm

She nodded in response to him.

“Yes. I plan to return to school after a few years of nursing and gaining experience first hand, then I’ll be studying cardiology”.

Again, she avoided she he brought up money by taking another sip of her drink and cocking her head slightly yo the side to show she was listening to him.
Nodding once more, she too continued. “Yes my father was. He was a very successful cardiologist and the perfect father. Even with his busy and demanding schedule, he always found time for me”. Braelyn couldn’t help finishing off with a tone of nostalgia. Listening to Francis describe his father, she felt a slight slither of envy as well as the pressure of disbelief that Francis still had his father and yet, it sounded that their relationship was a bit strained. None of her business.

“Perhaps your father just has a difficult time showing that he is in fact proud of you?”

Nevertheless, Braelyn chose not to mention that her father was no longer living and upon realizing that their conversation was becoming oddly personal, she downed the rest of her drink and reached down to grab her bag. Perhaps a change in scenery would be enough of a distraction for a subtle subject change.

“Forgive me if I may sound like I want to rush you, but it is a beautiful day outside and I would hate to waste the sunshine by sitting in the shade. Do you think we could continue talking outside on the beach?”
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 am

Francis smiled a little darkly at her question, "Then I guess I would never wish for anyone to feel proud of me again,"

It seem that Braelyn really loves her father, which makes it slightly intriguing why she's so far away from home. Guess that'll be a question for next time.

He took the last sip of his already lukewarm coffee and replied, "Of course, it would be a waste of the perfectly good weather if we were to be inside all the time," he flashed a smile as he got up from his seat.

"I wonder if Ms Braelyn does any surfing?"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Braelyn, even with her naivety, could sense that their conversation was steadily becoming more awkward and uncomfortable. She needed the change of environment, of tones, if they were to continue being in each other’s company. This is to say correctly that Braelyn felt a wave of relief when Francis positively to her suggestion of them moving and that he didn’t seemed offended by it.

Standing with him, her bag in her hang, she nodded with his comment of perfect weather, for it was a gorgeous day, and half began to turn towards the exit when his question caught her completely ff guard, so much so she turned back to blink at him.

Before she began to laugh.

A light, cheerful sound, Braelyn felt the rose in her cheeks; she hadn’t expected the topic whatsoever. Fading off into a chuckle that was visible only within her eyes and smile, Braelyn busied herself with a half shrug before she responded, “Well… to be honest I have never tried it and I had not expected for such an activity to even be mentioned in our time together”.

Catching another small chuckle pass by her lips, she eyed Francis with an amused, interested look and said, “How very curious, Mister Francis. I would no take you for a surfer but then again, I do not know you. What exactly are you suggesting?”
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Braelyn seemed to be rather amused by the idea of him surfing. Francis gave an equally amusing looking in return, "Why, do I not look like a surfer?"

Although it is true that his hometown is right by the sea, he hadn't really been around home since he left around high school, so it was quite some time ago that he had done any surfing of any sort. He laughed before continuing, "I confess, I might have grown a bit unused to it actually - the last time I surfed was more than ten years ago."

"But I guess you could always help me refresh my memories? I'm supposing from you rather bemused look that you are a regular around the waves?"
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am

She almost had to catch herself from tripping mid-step, which was astounding because Braelyn was rarely clumsy; Francis’ words had caught her guard that much.
Surfing? Her? Braelyn blinked at the incredible notion; had she given him implications that she was fond of the activity?

Wait. She had not already told him that she’s never even tried it; perhaps he hadn’t heard? Setting her gaze in front of her, they had left the street behind them and were walking inches away from sand on the beach walk, and she couldn’t help but imagine herself riding high on the crest of a wave, wind whipping her soaked braid behind her, as her fingertips skimmed the inside of the wall of crystalline water . The image was fantastical but utterly farfetched and ridiculous in her mind’s eye.

Clearing her throat, she made she spoke more clearly. “Forgive me, Francis if I gave any indication of any sort but I had already mentioned that I possess no skill for surfing. I have never done it. So, unfortunately, I am of no help to you with perfecting your skill”.

Last edited by Braelyn Leveque on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Francis paused a little after hearing that, "Would you like to try it then Ms Braelyn?"

"And stop teasing me about perfecting my skills," he laughed slightly, "I just got a bit defensive and was too concerned with impressing you. If you'd like to, I'd enroll in a course together to learn everything again,"

"How are you with swimming? If you're alright with that I think there would be no problem at all to pick up surfing,"

((OTL it's my fault for not reading properly, thanks for going along with it><))
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:11 am

Okay. At that remark Braelyn actually stopped to stare at Francis, a brow raised. Were they actually still discussing the possibility og surfing? She would not make a fool of herself in front of Francis, a complete stranger; she didn’t even know his last name. And… he was trying to impress her? Braelyn had inkling that perhaps… ‘Does Francis think that this is some sort of romantic date or something?’

Knowing that she had to rectify the Frenchman’s thinking, she adjusted the position of her glasses and in an even tone said, “Swimming sounds like a more fine idea than surfing, Francis but… you do not have to worry about impressing me. Forgive if you thought otherwise but this isn’t a date or anything… I am actually seeing someone so it’s my fault if there was any sort of misunderstanding”.

A faint blush spread across her cheeks, she really didn’t like having to mention her personal life but it was necessary. This get together was becoming more uncomfortable for her.

Last edited by Braelyn Leveque on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:51 am

((indeed. she still doesn't know his last name. how fun:D))

"I personally don't think it's terrible for an average guy to want to try impressing a pretty girl. Isn't is part of our (men's) natural instinct?" Francis said a little teasingly and continued in a gentler tone, "Don't worry yourself about it - as I've mentioned before, it's a bad habit of mine. You don't have to think too deep into it,"

"It's just that even though I've only just gotten to know Ms Braelyn, it feels like you're someone I can relate to...hmm like a long-lost sister maybe?" He smiled a little meaningfully at that, " Anyway, I'm just trying to say that I might be behaving a bit inappropriately because I feel very comfortable in your presence and if that's causing too much discomfort on your side, I apologize," Francis bowed his head slightly at that.

"Hmm, why don't you invite your boyfriend along for surfing? You can join a class together too," He winked a little, "After all, it seems to be a waste to live so close to the stunning waters and not be able to ride on it,"

"Unless of course either of you are really against the idea of outdoor sports?...From what I see, Ms Braelyn seem to be rather interested, no?"

((i made him talk too much, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Her delicate brows rose even more as Francis continued to speak. She was beginning to see perhaps that although the man had grace, politeness, and charm that he was odd and strange. She was not in the habit to trying to understand men, perhaps it was her naivety that enabled her to even want to try but she was beginning to think that perhaps her offering to show Francis around hadn’t been one of her most thought out decisions.

Adjusting the weight of her bag on her shoulder, more conscious now of her particular wardrobe choice, she nodded and bit her lip a bit while Francis finished speaking. She could hear that was simply playing around, being ‘comfortable, but she didn’t like it. Men like Francis…. It reminded her of the type of men her grand-mère introduced her too.

“Francis. If you would, there is no need to keep on calling me ‘Miss’ and I am certainly not your sister. I have no siblings and my boyfriend is not the sort for surfing but I think…” Braelyn paused before she looked back at Francis to continue; “I think that this was a mistake and that our relationship should remain a workplace one only".

With that said, she nodded in Francis’ direction and said that she was sorry but she had to leave and turned to do so.

'Yeah... I think he talked too much.. poor Monacomuse'
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 am

Perhaps he spoke too much. Seeing how he didn't manage to salvage the situation, Francis wondered if going on to implore Braelyn to stay would be a good idea. Her turn of attitude was a bit of a shock, but he guess it was partly due to the rather improper behaviour on his part...when did he become so lacking in delicacy...

The mentioning of their relationship struck an odd chord with Francis, "I'm afraid that wouldn't be possible in its very nature, Ms Braelyn," he said softly, more to himself than to her, "But I do hope you'll forgive me for anything that I've done that have offended you," he continued in a louder voice.

Deciding not to keep her as it might worsen the situation, he ended by saying, "and I bid you a good day,"

Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

She stopped half turn and looked back at him as he spoke. The first words were slightly hushed what Braelyn caught didn’t make sense to her at all. With her exits’ hesitation, she began to rethink her hastiness. He hadn’t done anything wrong it was just being around him made her feel uncomfortable to a degree, like she was in the dark to some big secret that only he knew. But, surely such a thought was ridiculous.

The tone in his voice, when he of forgiveness was sincere and Braelyn was in the midst of giving in and retracting her statement that she was leaving when she was cut off by his farewell.

Thinking that it was best that she didn’t waste his words, she nodded once and gave him a small smile. “You as well, monsieur….” Braelyn blinked and paused in her words.

“Forgive me Francis but I do not believe that I know your last name”.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

It would be kind of difficult to avoid answering a question like that, seeing how that even of he didn't humour her with any reply she would probably be more intrigued to find it out. So, he guess this would be where his little game ends - and time to drop the bomb. He sighed a little as he replied rather reluctantly, "I'd rather you didn't have to find out so soon...but I guess it's just a matter of time before you do - well, let me redo my introduction, my name's Francis Bonnefoy,"

He drew a little breath and attempted a smile, "Nice to see you again, my dear cousin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]   Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis] Empty

Back to top Go down

Day out at the beach - it is a date darling~ [Braelyn/Francis]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Around the City :: Other Areas-
Jump to: