Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne   Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Bonjour à tous!

I suppose that it’s my turn for a sabbatical of a sort so for twelve wonderful days, I will be touring both France and Spain beginning in Paris and ending in Madrid. I will be leaving tomorrow, the 21st of March, and won’t be back home until April 1st. As much as I want to, I don’t believe that I will have access to a computer to even lurk here but I’ll try with my iPod.

Well... I guess that all I can say now is that I’ll miss everyone and I’ll be back in April! <3

Sincèrement,

Braelyn Leveque

Back to top Go down
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne   Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey so I’m back from my trip and it was amazing! Very nice Antonio and Francis *wink*
Anyways, partway through my trip I caught I cold that has worsened to what I have now (which isn’t fun by the way) and so as soon as I’m feeling better, I shall get to replying and whatnot!

Le kiss kiss!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne   Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 am

I hope you had fun! I've been both to Spain and France, and it was really fun ^_^ Though in France I could actually speak the language so I sort of preferred it there. Plus it's less hot; I burned in Spain. I'm going back to France in July too, to do work experience in Brittanny.

<3

Oh no, I hope you get better soon! o.o Or are better now.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Former Monaco

Former Monaco

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne   Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 am

Oh did I ever have fun! I agree with you there, I too prefer France because I can actually understand French... Spanish not so much XD It was gorgeous weather there, we were very lucky with both France and Spain. Oh wow! That sounds great! I’m sure that you’ll have an amazing time!

<3

Oh yeah, I should’ve posted that I am better now ^_^U But thanks so much for the concern Kiku! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne   Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour de la France et l'Espagne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Out of Character :: Hiatus-
Jump to: