Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave me alone [Francis]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Leave me alone [Francis] Empty
PostSubject: Leave me alone [Francis]   Leave me alone [Francis] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Arthur walked into the patient lounge. Kiku was at work and had told him to socialize a bit more. Arthur had agreed on it, though he didn't feel like talking to random strangers right now. If only his arm was out of the cast he could get some bigger embroidery works done.

He slide down on the couch and sighed. The patient lounge was almost empty, good. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. He picked up a magazine that had been lying around abandonned and flipped through the pages. It was pretty boring. He couldn't wait to get out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone [Francis]   Leave me alone [Francis] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 am

Francis looked through his patient assignments, again. At least he's able to say with much certainty now that he was suppose to have been employed here. Whatever will they do with people who gets the offer but never turn up? He wondered. That's of course, none of his business, he concluded, especially since he seem to have his hand full with a bunch of people to care after. None that looked exceptionally délicieux, he was rather disappointed at that.

Right, on with (boring) work then. He went into the ward - and found that the patient wasn't there. He sighed - why can't they just stay obediently where they are suppose to be? He strolled (what's the hurry..) along the hallway while flipping through the M.I.A. patient's record:

Arthur Kirkland..22..automobile accident...broken arm, headache and dizziness. Francis saw no reason why a patient like this should be allowed to wander around the hospital freely (and why he should be spending time looking for the patient in question instead of having his afternoon coffee or chatting up the gift shop assistant (a cute shy little creature by the name of Cheryl)).

Just as he walked past the patient lounge, Francis noticed through the glass door a rather grumpy man flipping through a (possibly outdated) copy of Forbes. Excuse the diversion (he just didn't like Forbes much. not at all in fact). The main point being, his arm was in cast. A pretty good bet that's our missing patient.

Francis pushed open the door and asked (as politely as he could), "Mister Kirkland?"
...He was rather amazed at how the man could look even more grumpy up close.

Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone [Francis]   Leave me alone [Francis] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Arthur had just reached the horoscope page 'today one of your colleagues will bother you-' as sign, someone walked inside and interupted his reading. Not that it was one of his colleagues and he didn't even believe in this horoscope bollocks, he was merely trying to kill time.

He looked up, finding a doctor he'd never seen before. "Yes?" he asked him raising his eyebrow. What did he want? Was Kiku looking for him perhaps? Anyway who was this...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone [Francis]   Leave me alone [Francis] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 pm

...Interesting eyebrows. Francis tried his best to suppress a chuckle and remain serious. Without much avail.

"Pardon me for intruding on your reading and distracting you from what must be a very interesting article, monsieur," he managed to get out, giving a slight glance at the horoscope's column (at least it wasn't forbes? he wanted to laugh). Then he realised rather abruptly that he let slip a word of French. The reunion with his lovely cousin has had an effect on him, apparently.

"Mister Kirkland," he corrected himself, "I'm just here to inform you that your doctor-in-charge has scheduled a fMRI scan for you next tuesday," The rather incredulous look on Monsieur Arthur Kirkland's face is very distracting, Francis has to admit, and highly amusing.

"It's a non-invasive procedure, so there's no need to prepare for anything, but if there's anything about the procedure you want to know more, please feel free to ask." It's been quite a while since he had explained anything to a patient, it feels....like he's back to work again. "Oh, and before I forget, there's some forms of indemnity and regarding health insurances you need to sign..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave me alone [Francis]   Leave me alone [Francis] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave me alone [Francis]
Page 1 of 1