Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar] Empty
PostSubject: Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]   Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar] EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

If a human being could breathe fire, it would be exactly what Meilan would do as she stormed into the Cafeteria, emanating an aura one could relate to a legendary Chinese dragon with little exaggeration in the association. It didn’t feel quite right how such a small being could hold so much anger at once. With her eyebrows frowned and her eyes fixed on the floor – but certainly glaring at whatever mental image she had –, she spoke lowly, close to a whisper, in a mix of English and her own mother language that sounded more like a terrible curse than the small rant she had been doing all the way from the offices to the cafeteria.

Merged in her thoughts, Meilan picked up a coffee and a sandwich and walked without thinking twice to the table she had adopted as her place for break times. Letting her body fall on the chair with an exasperated sigh, she started opening the sandwich with still visible anger, muttering her rant all over again.

“…. How can he simply ask me ‘do you know how to take a blood test?’ Of course I do! Hell, I knew it before I even entered medical school… it's what happens when you’re surrounded by doctor cousins in every. Single. Meeting you attend!Handling needles becomes pastime! Besides, I’m already a doctor! How can he look down on me like that? Oh I’m going to show him… I’m so going to show him…”

With that, she didn’t even notice that there was someone else sharing the table with her.

[[First thread, I hope I’m doing it right! The doctor from her rant is no one in special. Unless someone wants to be said doctor. Feel free :> Now it's your turn, Norway 8D]]
Back to top Go down
http://taiwan-lady.livejournal.com/
Former Norway 2

Former Norway 2

PostSubject: Re: Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]   Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar] EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Staring at the angry Chinese girl that had quite suddenly sat at his otherwise-deserted lunch table, Vidar just blinked, half the words lost to him. She was very obviously upset at something, enough to completely ignore the fact that he was even there, halfway through a rather disgusting Bologna sandwich that had gotten soggy sitting in his locker.

"Uh... Can I help you?" he asked, normally impassive face quite quizzical, even a little afraid at her rage as she vented about blood tests and idiot men doctors.
Back to top Go down
Former Taiwan

Former Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]   Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 am

As soon as the cold voice reached Meilan's ears, the young doctor looked up surprised and became mute, to find a man sitting in front of her with a rather impassive expression and maybe even with a little curiosity. Her impressions, however, were buried by her sudden embarrassement, leaving her unable to give a response for a few seconds - that felt like eternity. Was he there all this time? Was she ranting to a person she doesn't even know? It's alright anger can make someone blind, but that situation was a bit too literal, wasn't it?

Her face was really red, and tha was the only thing she could tell.

"It's... it's alright... I-I just had an annoying situations to deal with today... butI'llgetusedtoit..." She mumbled more than actually answered, her eyes looking at the sandwich, for the lack of a better place to stare at.

"I'm sorry, you were listening all this time, no? That was really rude of me, haha..." She looked at him at last, with an apologizing expression. "Sometimes my temper gets the best of me..."
Back to top Go down
http://taiwan-lady.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]   Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant and friends [Meilan and Vidar]
Page 1 of 1