Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan]   Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Ivan stared up at him while he spoke, trying to fit an image in his mind. "Is... Is that so?" He frowned. "In that case, er, my apologies?" His big sister had taught him manners, and he felt like the only thing to do in such a situation is say sorry. It was easier when he didn't know what he was apologising for. When he was younger, he broke a shelf with their prescious books on it. He'd found it difficult to say sorry then because he didn't want to admit that he'd done it and take the blame. Now wasn't the case. Apparently he'd done something but he didn't know if he had, because his mind was blank. Might as well say sorry now.

"I do not remember much, I have said," He muttered. His phrase book was something interesting to look at while he made no eye-contact with Dr Edelsein. "Is concussion- Dr Japanese-Or-Chinese-Man said is memory problem. Not my fault." He sniffed indignantly and stretched. All this stuff he did today, and however long it took for him to do whatever he did must have tired him out a lot. His eyes fell shut for a moment before he had to force them open. "I just remember you singing. Was nice."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan]   Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh, come on. Roderich knew that Ivan was a head injury patient, but this was an awfully convenient time for him to have short-term memory loss. He was sure Ivan was just continuing to mess with him and he regarded him coldly, not wanting to bicker with him but wanting to ensure that the man knew he wasn't buying that excuse, nor extending him any pity.

"Well," he said curtly. "I should have never had the occasion to do that. Do try to show more courtesy to the other doctors that still have to deal with you."

With that, he spun around and headed out, depositing the chart with the air of someone tossing out a piece of trash. He applied some sanitizer to his hands, more as a dismissive gesture than anything, as he'd likely wash his hands upon entering his next patient's room.

Ah, it felt good already to be rid of such a difficult patient and his associated pathogens.
Back to top Go down
http://amberspike-sama.livejournal.com

Order All the Tests [Roderich and Ivan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2