Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] Empty
PostSubject: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 am

Mathias had, once again, hoisted himself in his wheelchair when he got bored. The Dane got bored pretty quickly in these circumstances. And it wasn’t like the hospital was doing anything to make his stay in bed more exciting. So he opted for the logical thing to do, which was rolling around in the hallways and see what would happen. He carefully avoided any nurses that he knew would bring him back to bed, staying in the less populated parts of the hospital.

He looked at everyone passing by, nobody even giving him a second glance, and if they did it was probably out of pity. Because they still had two perfectly functioning legs, unlike the Dane. He was a bit jealous, maybe, even if had been his own fault that he was stuck in this thing. People had told him it had been stupid of him to go down the mountain like that. But Mathias didn’t care. Once his leg was healed, the first thing he would do was hop on a bike again.

Then Mathias spotted someone who was in a wheelchair as well. Since nobody else was paying attention to him, he might as well go hang with someone who shared his wheelchair problems. So he rolled over next to the other guy. “Hej.”

Last edited by Mathias Sørenson on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

"Hej."

Ivan twitched before twisting around slightly to look at who'd spoken, but careful not to aggravate his ribs. "Privyet." His eye twitched slightly in distaste. Look at the man! Hair spiked up all over the place, a goofy, obnoxious grin on his face. Ivan wanted to slap it away. Oh, incase someone here is blind enough not to notice, he was in a bad mood. A very bad mood. Bringing his wheelchair to face this... Thing, directly, Ivan raised an eyebrow.

"And you are...?" He definitely looked like the kind of person to land himself in a wheelchair, now that Ivan thought about it, with a dangerous stunt here and there. Probably the (proud) owner of a motorbike. A... stupid motorbike. Which was all dented and unusuable...

...And Ivan was feeling in a worse mood. He'd always wanted a motorbike! But didn't have the money. It was a wonder he was able to pay for his healthcare. There he was, distracted again! Ivan blinked a couple of times before peering at the man, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Mathias’ grin faltered for a moment when the other turned to look at him. the man didn’t look particularly happy today. Well, whatever. He couldn’t do anything about it if he was grumpy. He had spoken to him, so Mathias wasn’t about to leave. Instead he attempted to get the conversation going. He wasn’t making much of an effort to cheer the guy up though.

“Geez, someone stepped into their wheelchair the wrong way this morning. Chill out, man. It’s not my fault that you’re stuck in that thing. I got the same problem, you know.” He patted the wheelchair he was sitting in.

“Mathias Sørenson.” He introduced himself when the other asked his name. “You?”

Had he known the Russian’s thoughts, Mathias had certainly sympathized with his wishes for a motorbike. The thought of owning such a thing was indeed a very tempting one. But he merely owned a normal bike. A currently dented one, at that. He would have to get it fixed once he got out of this place.

He looked the guy over. A rather large man, Mathias noted. His annoyed expression seemed to grow worse as he looked at the Dane. Though apart from the uninviting face, he didn’t see anything unusual about the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Ivan's eye twitched. This man was annoyingly happy-go-lucky... He growled lowly. "I do not want to be here. It is a hospital. In America. The two things I hate the most, put together. Also, I think I shall leave because you smell." Ivan didn't care if he was being immature, he turned his wheelchair around to face away from the other one. "It must be all the sweat you produce from wheeling your fat ass around the place. Hmph. Perhaps it's helping you build up muscles on those flimsy little arms of yours." That should do it. It was fun getting people riled up with insults.

"Also, my name is Braginski." And with that, Ivan began to roll down the corridor, flexing the muscles in his arms along the way. If he was lucky, the obnoxious boy would be thoroughly insulted and go away to sulk. If not, them maybe offended enough to follow Ivan. If he did, Ivan would perhaps put in a few punches... Oh, but then his Matvey might get mad at him...

...Lunch. Ivan was hungry so that sounded like a better plan. So, Ivan headed towards the cafeteria through the... strangely deserted corridor...

(( That the sort of thing you were looking for? OuO ))
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 am

Mathias raised an eyebrow. He would leave because he smelled? This guy was a jerk, not to mention incorrect. “I got a sponge bath this morning!” Mathias yelled. He didn’t smell. The Dane was also used to dragging himself forward on wheels, in a slightly different way than now though. In a wheelchair he had to move himself with his arms, rather than with his legs. But Mathias’ arms were strong as well, so this wouldn’t make him sweat much. He had enough reason to be offended by Braginski’s words.

Braginski… even his name sounded like he was the stereotypical bad guy from a bad horror. Could only be worse if his first name was something like Vladimir, or Boris, or Ivan. Looking over the guy again made him decide that if one of them would have trouble moving themselves forward, it would be the Russian, not himself.

Anyway, Mathias would not let this Braginski get away with insulting him. He had approached the guy with the best intentions, So he braced himself, making sure that he was sitting securely in his wheelchair. He placed his hands on the wheels and rolled after Braginski, trying to pick up some speed. Luckily the hallway was wide enough for his wheelchair to fit easily next to the Russian’s, so he could pass him by.

“How do you like that, slug?” Mathias smirked as he glanced over his shoulder to the Russian behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 am

Well. That was not on the list of possibilities. This man was challenging Ivan's own pace! Well then! He'd have to get on with beating him. And after Mathias'd called him 'Slug', Ivan wasn't about to go easy on him... Not that he would in the first place, of course. It was so on! Using his strong muscles, Ivan wheeled himself foward faster and faster. He'll have the obnoxious boy beat in no time. During which, he thought he'd spit out a few insults. "Can't even clean yourself? The shame of it all!" He laughed. "I succeed in doing all of my own work." That was a lie, but the boy need not know that. "Help is for wimps!" Giving himself another push for each of those sylables, Ivan caught up with him, his hair blowing back and showing off the damn bandages around his head.

Letting slip a small laugh, Ivan dragged himself ahead of Mathias, wizzing along past him. Hah! That was better! Now he had to be careful not the smash into the wall up ahead once they got too close. There was still a little way to go, though. The grin on his face didn't seem to be maintaining any of its maliciousness, turning it into a very normal grin. And with all the excitement, Ivan was finding it difficult to come up with a second insult.

"Who's the slug now, Sørenson?" Was the best he could get out, firing Mathias' own insult back at him. Oh well, words didn't mean that much when bellowed out in the middle of a race. He kept up the steady rhythm of his arms pushing along to make sure he won this... Whatever 'This' was. It must have just happened when stubborness and pride took over, and when Mathias had the gaul to insult him. He furrowed his brows. Yeah, that made sense. At that point, he swerved violently to be able to go around a corner, feeling his left wheel lifting off the ground slightly and attempted to stop himself from falling. He succeeded, luckily, and continued maintaining his place a few feet ahead of Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Braginski laughed at him for needing help with washing himself. According to the Russian, he could do everything by himself. Though Mathias sincerely doubted this. The man was bragging about things he couldn’t do. He was all talk, no actions. Those were the people Mathias disliked the most. At least he did something if he said he could do it – proof of that was him being here. With a little effort, Mathias bet he could take care of himself in this situation. But why bother when there’s a cute nurse at your bed who was willing to do it for you? Besides, - though he would never admit this to himself – he would most likely end up doing more bad than good to his condition.

To Mathias’ delight, the Russian accepted his challenge and chased him down the hallway. If he hadn’t, that automatically meant a win for the Dane, though it wouldn’t be as fun without some competition. Maybe the guy wasn’t all talk after all. Now he had to see if he could make his tall tales true. By the sights of it, Braginski was in a worse condition than himself. On top of that, Mathias was a rather muscled guy, with all the exercise he got.

Braginski had caught up with him, though that didn’t distress the Dane. He hadn’t really been expecting the man to follow after him, so he wasn’t going all that fast at the moment. Can’t think of a better insult? Thought Mathias as his insult was returned. Well, whoever that slug was, it wouldn’t be him.

Now I’ll show you who has the stronger muscles, thought Mathias. And he sped up his pace to catch up with the other man. He rounded the corner close behind his opponent, catching up enough to ride next to him soon after. “I thought I already said that was you, Braginski. Maybe you should get your ears checked now you’re here.” He threw his weight to the right, so his chair would briefly bump into the other’s. Then he sped up that extra bit to get ahead of the Russian.

Though after they had rounded that corner, the hallway wasn’t as deserted as the other one. There weren’t many people, but every now and then they encountered a nurse with a patient. “Out of the way!” He shouted with a large grin on his face, making the people jump aside and press themselves against the wall to prevent being hit by the Dane in his wheelchair.

(( Maybe this would be a good moment to let a staff member try to stop us? Though Norge is on hiatus and I haven’t see Swiss here in a while. I could try PMing her, maybe? ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 am

Ivan was nearly to the end of the corridor, he should consider stopping himself from crashing. There were two people- a nurse and a patient -which he was headed straight towards. If it hadn't have been for Mathias shout to get them to move, Ivan would have happily smashed into them, even if it meant causing his bandaged leg to get more damaged. But no, they had to do the smart thing and flatten themselves against the wall. Others started to copy, as more of them sprung up. It was like they popped up out of nowhere, and it was starting to irritate the Russian. Mathias'd caught up to him and they were side to side, doors and notice boards racing past Ivan's vision, showing off how dangerously fast they were going.

He didn't slow down, though, and continued on with devotion. His arm muscles were beginning to ache, but that was a minor issue which he just ignored and persisted. The problem which worried him was the increasing throbbing and pounding in his head... It hurt a lot and was starting to cloud his vision. He shut his eyes only momentarily but when he reopened them, everything had gone white... Then... It cleared... And...

Ivan slowed down to a complete stop and stared ahead of him in confusion. He raised a hand and placed a couple of fingers on his lip in confused thought. Where... Where on earth was he? Why were his arms hurting so much? Ivan had to roll his shoulders a few times to make them feel better. Now, looking around, he didn't think he'd ever visited this part of the hospital. He stared at the other man in the wheelchair, expression blank.

"Who are you? ...And why were you travelling fast?" Seemed to sum up everything he wanted to know. Staring at the other, expecting an answer, Ivan started to wheel himself forward, the muscles in his upper arm complaining, but he ignored them. "Hmph. And head hurts." His bottom lip jutted out in a small pout. This seemed to happen to him a lot, suddenly not knowing where he was, or what he was doing. It threw Ivan off, confused him, and he didn't like being confused. He looked at his leg. It was still broken. As were his ribs, he could feel them throb with each breath he took. And his head... Ivan felt his forehead, and there was still definitely a bandage there, curled around it.

Something at the back of his mind told him he'd ruined a lot of good fun. Whatever fun that was. It must have something to do with the speed at which he found his wheelchair going. And the speed the other man's wheelchair was going. But why? Were they racing? ... Sounded plausible, but Ivan was certain he'd never met the man before- why would he race with him?

"I am Ivan, just so you know..." He added as an afterthought, just so the man knew.

(( *Stopped it my own way* We can poke Norgie and Swiss now, Ivan will still have the same enthusiasm to race, but it's not guarentied if he'll make it all the way through again. Ok. Well, he probably will, because doing this more than once gets old. And yes, it would be lovely if you could pm the other two. <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Former Denmark 2

Former Denmark 2

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 am

When Ivan slowed down, Mathias didn’t really notice it at first, just thinking he was catching up with him. Though when the Russian disappeared from the corner of his eye completely he himself slowed down and eventually came to a halt as well. He turned around and rolled a bit back towards the other. “Giving up, are you? Smart choice,” He grinned.

Though then he noticed the confused expression on Braginski’s face. He looked as if he’d never seen the Dane before, or the hospital for that matter. He furrowed his brow together, a bit confused himself, when the Russian asked who he was and what he was doing.

“What?” Did this guy seriously forget what they just had been doing? Maybe he was trying to get out of it without admitting his defeat. He looked serious enough though. It was as if their previous activities were erased completely from his memories.

Mathias raised an eyebrow when Ivan stated his name, just so he’d know. So this guy was for real? “I know who you are, Braginski. We did the whole introduction thing already, remember?” He informed him. “And then I just kicked your ass in a wheelchair race.”

Mathias pointed to his own face. “Take a good look, you don’t forget a face like this.” And if he did, Mathias would certainly take that as an insult. “Does ‘Mathias Sørenson’ ring a bell?”

(( Look! It’s a post! From me! It’s a miracle! \o/ Sorry for the fail, my Denmuse has been inactive for far too long. =_=
Also, Since we haven’t heard of Swiss and Norge in forever, I think it’s safe to say we can forget about them coming to scold these two for disrupting the peace. Though we could ask Roddy? ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 am

Ivan was puzzled. Giving up what...? What floor was he on? This didn't look like his ward at all. Not that it mattered, Ivan went wondering off all the time. It was just a little inconvenient if he got lost and couldn't retrace his steps. But surely a nurse would be able to help out with that and he would get back to his room without any problems. The man looked baffled- Ivan was sure he wasn't nearly as confused as Ivan was. "You know me already...?" Well. That's complicated. This memory problem was really starting to get on his nerves. He didn't know about the other man, but Ivan didn't like forgetting random information he'd rather keep.

"And I highly doubt that you would beat me in wheelchair race. Is stupid. Your puny baby arms are nothing like my solid muscles." He flaunted said muscles a little, allowing himself a small, cocky grin before lowering them again. "But... Nyet, that name does not ring any bells. Also, is not surprising. Face is ugly, be careful not to give little childred bad dreams!" He sighed, unable to feel pleased despite his half hearted insult, and ran his fingers through his hair. Perhaps he should explain.

He lifted his hair up, showing bandages around his head. "Is damage. Doctor said I have damage. To my head. And is has affected short term memory. They are unsure if this is going to affect me for rest of my life or if I will have good memory again. Also means time taken until recovery is unknown." Putting it like that, he almost felt gloomy. But he'd managed to get along reasonably well while in the hospital... Mostly. Ish. Well... He'd live. Most trouble he'd have is remembering what he was doing, so he should write everything down when he thinks of it, or he won't put it to his longterm memory. But what if he forgot that he was going to write things down? Ivan shook his head. That was starting to get confusing.

(( WELL DONE. \o/ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]   WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge] Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Dane On Wheels [Mathias + Ivan + Later also Basch and Norge]
Page 1 of 1