Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Lovino frowned, immediately starting to feel guilty because he had to leave. It wasn’t like he was going to be really far away… “Yeah. Work starts up again and I have some things I need to finish…” He sighed. Why the hell did Feliciano had to make him feel so guilty over something he couldn’t control?

He fidgeted awkwardly. “Yeah. Of course I’ll come back after work’s done. It’s not like I have anything better to do. …And…if I do end up going home without visiting, I’ll call you and talk to you on the phone. But there’s no way I’m going to forget about you; the apartment’s become incredibly quiet without your obnoxious voice echoing through the halls.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Feliciano looked over to the ugly phone on his bedside table. He couldn't call anyone on that thing, it was far too confusing for him to figure out no matter how hard he tried. So many buttons. He still looked a little pouty, not really appreciating his voice being referred to to as obnoxious. There was nothing wrong with it. All the neighbors in their apartment so loved hearing him talk a lot whenever he spotted them...they really did! "But fratello, I want to see your face!" He loved talking on the phone, but he was really a more face-to-face kind of guy. "So you'd better come...or at least call." he decided with one last look at the ugly phone before pointing at it. "I can't call you if you forget, because that phone is weird and hospital people said no cell phones allowed." That was a silly rule. He missed his own phone. Of course, there was a very good reason why people couldn't have them, but that wasn't convincing Feliciano.

He was sure that if he mentioned it enough times, Lovino would remember to either call or come visit. "Ve, you miss me at home then? Well if you forget, remember! I will be extra loud when I got home so you will never do it again." He was smiling, and looked way too happy about getting to be loud.
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:30 pm

…Feliciano wanted to…see his face? That was certainly an odd way of phrasing things. The Italian sighed, watching his younger brother carefully. “Of course I’ll do at least one of those, idiot,” he grumbled. “If I don’t, you’ll probably end up harassing me the next day and then I’ll never hear the end of it.” Lovino leaned forward and poked Feliciano. He sighed. “You’re going to have to give me the telephone number to the damn phone; I don’t know what it is. …And you should learn how to use it. I expect you to call me if something happens- even if it means I have to get up in the middle of the night or something like that. So…learn how to use it in your free time or something.”

He shrugged and leaned back in his seat, trying not to blush. “And I never said I missed you. I just said it was different. …Not having you around… It’s…it’s weird…and quiet.” The Italian paused, looking thoughtful. “…Maybe I should go get a new little brother to replace you until you get better…” Lovino wasn’t going to do that, but he wanted to tease Feliciano a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm

He looked at the ugly phone again. It would be nice if he could remember how to use it, but it wasn't really on the top of his to do list. "I don't know the phone number..." One of the nurses had told him something about phone calls. What was it again? "Ve, wait! I think you need to call here" he motioned to a wall, meaning call the hospital,"and ask to talk to Feliciano Vargas! I remembered right~" Or at least, he thought he did. He was smiling in the least, he was pretty proud of himself. He was avoiding the subject of calling Lovino a bit. If something happened in this place, he doubted he would be able to use the phone considering this was a hospital which Feliciano greatly associated with bad things. "I"ll try to do it!" he said confidently with an added mumble of "maybe" at the end.

Stopping to listed to what else Lovino was saying, he felt a bit panicked. His brother would never replace him, right? How would he even...wait. Feliciano concluded that there must be some younger sibling trading system that he never knew about because he didn't have anyone younger than him. He watched Lovino's face carefully, looking rather worried. "A-ah no! Don't replace me Lovino, I'm sorry!" Sorry for what, he didn't know, but he always seemed to apologize for odd things. "I'll be back soon and I will be loud just for you!" Feliciano always thought that his loudness bothered his older brother. Guess he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

The Italian stared at his younger brother and rolled his eyes. He had heard the mumbled word attached to the end of that sentence. “Maybe?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “You have almost nothing to do in here. The least you can do is try to figure out how to use the damn phone.” He paused. Feliciano generally seemed more agreeable when he was bribed… “If you manage to figure it out and tell me, then I’ll bring you some more food…” He hoped his younger brother would agree; it’s make him a lot better to know that Feliciano would have to ability to call him if he got scared or something.

Lovino watched his younger brother’s reaction closely.
“I was joking, you idiot,” he replied with a roll of his eyes. “You think I’d be able to find someone with a mouth as big as yours? I doubt most people your age can whip up a plate of pasta like you do.” He frowned. The last thing he wanted was for Feliciano to run around being as loud as he wanted. “You can talk when you come home, but if you get too loud I swear I’ll kick you out.” He didn’t really mean it, but…Feliciano really didn’t need to know that.

(( I promised myself I wasn't going to reply to this until after I got a reply for Wiztalia, but I figured you'd want a pick me up after your first day of school. <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 am

"I...I have lots of things to do!" This was clearly a lie. A few minutes ago, Feliciano had been complaining of how bored he was. Of course, the poor boy had a horribly short attention span, so boredom wasn't uncommon with him, but still...that phone! But with the prospect of food weighing in now, he seemed to be changing his decision. His brother sure knew how to get him to do things, it seemed. Feliciano was confident that Lovino would bring him something delicious. They both shared the same love for delicious things. Really, he missed all the yummy meals the two of them would eat together. "Okay...maybe I can try a little harder to use the phone so I can call you." He paused for a moment. "But you have to remember the food!" Really, even without the food, he kind of wanted to know how to use the dumb thing. Food with Lovino would be an added bonus.

Feliciano felt a lot better when Lovino said he was joking. He had really scared him for a minute there. Even if it was a joke, that wasn't exactly the nicest little comment at the end there. Still, he was accustomed to things like that being said about him, it wasn't anything new. At least he recognized his nice cooking skills. Fidgeting in bed a bit, Feliciano shot his brother a sad little look at that last statement. He really didn't know if he was serious or not, but assumed the worst. He really didn't feel like living in a box. "Don't kick me out, fratello! I'm really sorry..!" He did look apologetic. Even when he tried being quiet though, his brother still seemed to find him obnoxiously loud, it seemed. "I will try really hard! Or maybe you can just be louder so we are just the same?" Lovino could be loud too, though this was a different loud than Feliciano's.

((Well I promise it made me happy the day I read it! I know I should have replied to the other one first but....I really don't want to let my own forum die. I am sorry, don't hate me please! I-I love you Lovinoooo. ;n;))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 pm

The Italian rolled his eyes. Who the hell did Feliciano think he was kidding? There was no way in hell the idiot had enough to do. His eyes had been brimming with excitement over a sketchpad and some pencils. “I don’t want you to try a little harder,” he replied with a frown. “And how the hell am I going to forget the food?” Food was one of his favorite things…and Feliciano knew that. He wasn’t as big of a fan as his brother, but he did like food a lot. “But if you’re really worried, write me a damn note and give it to me. That’ll make sure I remember it.” Lovino frowned. “Or you can call me once I get home. That way I won’t be able to forget.”

Lovino felt guilty as soon as he saw that look. He frowned, shifting in his seat trying to resist the urge to rub at the back of his head. “Stop apologizing, idiot,” the Italian replied with another frown. “I don’t want to hear your apologies.” He knew his brother didn’t know how to be anything but loud and obnoxious. “I just want you to get better.” He sighed. “And you know as well as I do that the neighbors wouldn’t let me kick you out. They all like you too much, idiot.”

(( You better love me. =/ Here. Love me more. Have a post. ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 am

"Ve, really...?" he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness for nice neighbors then. They saved his house! Feliciano really didn't want to have to live in a forest with bears or something like in movies. He would have to make all the neighbors yummy cakes when he got home, he decided. At least the fact that he really didn't have to move away made his frown go away. Lovino sure knew how to scare him! "Looks like I get to live with you forever, right~?" He always thought his brother made funny faces when he said that.

Feliciano glanced over to the clock again. A few more minutes and Lovino would leave him, and he would be all alone again! No fair. He knew this was just work for his brother but he still wanted him to stay, because that upside down book was far from fun. When he went to go look back to the older Italian, his gazes passed his gifts. Fine, he would have to really write it down then if Lovino was serious! Sure, Feliciano himself was the more forgetful of the two, but he never knew when Lovino would catch it. "I'm going to write you a note!" Leaning forward, he grabbed the sketchbook, and a package of the colored pencils. Making a small thinking noise, he decided to pick out a nice blue color to write with. "Let's see...~" He opened to the first page and shifted to the side, hoping Lovino wouldn't see what he was writing.

'Lovino,

I am going to try to use the phone tonight for you. Just you really have to remember to bring me food tomorrow. So don't forget. If you do, I will forget to leave you extra dinner at home when I go back with you. So maybe you should bring more pasta because I like that a lot.

Love,
Feliciano
'

With a triumphant smile on his face, he put down the pencil and ripped the piece of paper out of the sketchbook. Looking at his brother, he folded it rather carelessly a few times and offered it to him. "Now you will remember me when you go home, right?" And the pasta...that was just as important.

((I DO LOVE YOU LOTS. -kissy-))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 pm

The Italian rolled his eyes as Feliciano sighed in relief. Was his brother really that stupid? There was no way in hell he was kicking the younger Italian out. Lovino valued his family too much, and after being separated from him for a while, he had begun to miss Feliciano’s presence. Though, he really didn’t expect the younger Italian’s next response. “F-forever? What the hell makes you think I want to support you forever?” Lovino questioned with a light glare. “You’re going to have to start cooking more meals for me if you want me to consider letting you live with me for that long.”

He followed his brother’s gaze to the clock, trying to hide his frown. Right now, Lovino didn’t feel like going back to work, but the clock didn’t seem to want to stop. He stared at the contraption for a few more minutes before turning his attention back to Feliciano. He was scribbling something on a piece of paper. The Italian stared at him curiously, wondering what in the world his younger brother could be writing.

And then he took the small folded strip of paper and opened it. “Of course I’ll remember you,” he mumbled, opening the paper and reading the note inside. “And I’m not going to forget your damn food. I need to make something for myself too.” Lovino sighed and glanced at the clock. He really needed to get going if he wanted to make it back to the office in time for his shift.

“Look. I have to run now. I’ll be back after I’m done work. I’ll see how you’re doing then and everything, all right?” The Italian stood up and leaned over to pat Feliciano’s head.

(( GOOD. -kisses back- ))

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Feli, I love you~ <3)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:37 am

Living forever and ever with Lovino didn't actually sound that bad. Sure he could do without the yelling all the time but he learned to deal with it. "I will cook you more food, really!" he insisted it rather offhandedly. Then he could continue freeloading, though he didn't really think of it as that. He had a little job, nothing important like Lovino, but he helped with small things. It seemed that it was Lovino's turn to be distracted by the clock. Maybe he was noticing the same thing...no! Feliciano didn't want him to remember that it was time to leave.

"Okay!...You really have to go right now?" he asked as his head got patted, looking a bit sad. Everything had gone by so fast. At least he had things to entertain himself now, but human presence was still his preferred form of entertainment.

"Lovino...?" Feliciano wasn't content with just a pat on the head to say goodbye though. Leaning forward a bit, he opened his arms in his brother's direction, waving them a bit. "Can I have a hug goodbye?" Normally, Feliciano would just jump on him for a surprise hug as he walked away but his current situation made it a bit difficult. Deep down he knew that Lovino always shove him off fifty percent of the time but he really didn't want him to walk away right now without an kind of contact with him.

((-hughug- ! I am sorry this is lame, I am really sleepy, but I was determined to try to answer all my things with you tonight before sleep. ;;; I love yoooou))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:29 pm

The Italian stared at his brother for a long moment before sighing. Feliciano was looking at him with the same expression of a kicked puppy…and now Lovino was beginning to feel guilty about having to leave his brother in order to go back to work. …But if he didn’t go to work, there was no way he’d be able to keep Feliciano in the hospital…and everything he’d been trying to do would be for nothing. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stared at his brother.

“…You can have one hug, all right?” he replied, moving closer to the bed. Lovino hesitated next to Feliciano before leaning down to give his brother a quick hug. His cheeks turned a light shade of red. “…And I’m not going to be gone forever, idiot. I’ll be back in a few hours.”

(( Awww. I love you too~ And my reply sucks, so don't worry. xD;; ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Feliciano was a bit surprised that Lovino actually hugged him of his own free will. He himself was the clingy one who liked hugs, not his brother. Though he was sad to see him go, this simple gesture actually made him a bit happier about their parting. Even though it was only a quick hug, Feliciano tried to cling to him as much as possible for a hug, which was hard since Lovino was the one who possessed the ability to move away at the moment. Still, it was nice...

When Lovino pulled away, he looked at him with a cheerful smile. "Okay. Not forever, you promised!" With a glance back to the clock, then back to Lovino, he added, "I'll count a few hours on the clock." Not that 'a few' was very specific. Giving his brother a light wave, he knew it was really time for him to go again, no matter how much more he tried to make him stay. "Bye bye Lovino, have a nice day at work." Of course he was sad, but he knew their nice little lunch date had to end eventually.

((Mine does too...and it looks like this is the end here once you go. ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

The Italian took a deep breath and fidgeted awkwardly, trying not to look at Feliciano. He was embarrassed by their hug…but how the hell was he supposed to say no to his younger brother? He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. He felt bad for having to leave Feliciano, but work called. He couldn’t help it. He had a job to do and he had to get it done.

“I’m not going to forget about you. I’ll stop by on the way out. Stop worrying so much.” He gave his younger brother a light pat on the head before heading towards the door. He hesitated for a second before heading out to his office, hoping Feliciano would be able to last until he was finally released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]   Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranzo Inaspettato. [Lovino]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2