Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Location : A-A hospital? I don't remember the name... A-Axis? Maybe? Hm...

Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Ivan stared at the door labelled Staff Room. He knew very well he wasn't allowed in there. He was a patient. But what did that matter to Ivan?

It didn't, that's what.

Ivan looked left, then right, to make sure no body was coming, before dragging his IV drip into the room

There were doctors and nurses and all types of staff sitting and having a drink taking a nap on the sofa.

Ivan walked crept past them, into the kitchen. He was really hungry, because he refused to eat horrid hospital food.

Ivan was surprised to see that there was only one person in here, and he'd fallen asleep in his chair, so he wasn't about to bother Ivan.

Ivan turned to the large fridge in the room, which promised food. He opened it and had a look around. He wasn't sure what to expect, but there was a wide range of food from different cultures here.

Ivan reached out and snatched a box with some fabric around it, labelled 'K H. Do not touch'. Ignoring this tag, he peeked in and saw strange little cylindrical sandwiches. The "Wrapping" was green and wrapped around a little pink thing inside. It smelt like fish and Ivan wrinkled his nose.

Decpite the strange look and smell, Ivan was curious, so he took it, and turned to leave the kitchen.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Kiku had grown up in... not a wealthy background, really, but his mother had been a good cook and they'd always wanted the best for their little Kiku, so he had grown up with the ethos that freshly cooked, well prepeared meals were the only way to eat.

However... it was not always possible to have fresh food when one worked shifts that could last up to fifty hours on a bad day. So, he settled for making up some sushi and bringing it in to eat at work, when he knew he wouldn't be at home long enough to cook something for that day, he knew he had some sushi in the fridge. (The cantine was certainlt=y not a suitable replacement for a meal)

At the end of of one of his long rounds, he made his way to the staff loungue for a little lunch. Worn out, tired from working, how long was it now? Fifteen hours? He's been called in to aid that boy with sever intercranial hypertension... he nearly hadn't made it, but after a while, they had gotten his blood pressure down to baseline levels. Lunch... was it really the middle of the day? It wasn't for his body, whihc felt like it had been put in a blender. Twenty minutes rest then back down for a shift at A&E. At least it was the afternoon shift, not the drunks shift. He'd had that a few times... not pleasant.

In any case - to the fridge. He walked over and leant down, rummaging through. He just had to find the box he tucked awa- where was it? He pushed away youguerts and salads and sandwiches, looking for the pretty little box his mother had given him as a christmas present last year. He knew he shouldn't have taken it in to work.

Something cracked inside of him and his lip wobbled. Maybe it was a good thing that his box had been stolen? He was eating a lot at the moment, and he didn't want to get fat again! He should diet for a while... yes... he would cut back on things. No more chocolate, sake, sushi... even salted salmon. He didn't want to get fat a gain, no no no.

He wiped a tear from his eye, hoping no one had seen that disgraceful display.
Back to top Go down
http://lapaleuk1.livejournal.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Ivan was tucked into the darkest corner of the kitchen, watching as a man (More like boy, he was extremely small) came into the room. He took a nibble of the fishy thing. It didn't taste half bad - Better than Russian food, anyway. Ivan took a big chomp and slurped.

The hand he used for eating occasionally went back to pull his IV drip back towards him, to make sure he didn't get discovered. The best thing in the box, Ivan discovered, was the white globs of something which - Ivan wasn't sure - might have been rice.

He watched as the man started to tremble and giggled slightly before muffling himself. The man looked funny. Ivan picked up his second rice ball. There were so many and they were so yummy~

Ivan bit and swallowed, enjoying his meal and show. Now all he needed was a drink, but he wasn't sure how to get one without the small man leaving the room first!
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

The first thing Heracles registered upon waking up was that he ached. All over. And, as he shifted to get comfortable, he realised why. He had fallen asleep in one of the chairs in the staff room. He resisted the urge to stretch, opening his eyes ever so slightly to see what was going on around him. He didn't want to do something stupid after all.

There was one of the doctors, standing in front of the fridge and searching around for something; most likely his food. Heracles watched him briefly, frowning as he noticed the man tremble slightly as he stopped searching. But there as an air about him that said 'leave me alone' -or at least there seemed to be- so the Grecian decided to leave him be.

Looking around some more, he stopped as he spotted a patient standing in the room, eating out of a box thing and staring at the doctor. Frowning, he sat up and stared at the patient, trying to figure out how he had gotten in here. Surely one of the other's would have noticed him...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Kiku sighed, trying to calm himself down. He closed the door of the fridge and sighed yet again. A little bit of movement from behind him made him turn around. “Oh, Karpusi-San.” He made a weak bow. “You slept well?” He really didn't want to make conversation, he was worn out and stressed, with no sushi. He dropped on to the sofa and took out his sketch book, but he didn't feel like drawing, which was unusual for him. So, instead, he just lay on his side, clutching at his little book to his chest.

He bit his lip, “You haven't… seen my sushi, have you? I left it in the fridge…” He asked, a little embarrassed. He shouldn't care so much about food. “But…” he paused. Was that movement? He thought he saw… was that Braginski-San? His patient with memory loss? Couldn't be… this was the staff lounge. Patients weren't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Ivan had his third ball of rice to his mouth when he saw the man on the table wake up, so he froze. The man was looking at the doctor peeking into the fridge. Oh! But now the man was focussing on Ivan... Ivan put down the rice ball and scooted back slightly, hand returning to his IV drip.

What did the man want? Ivan chewed on a morsel of what he now determined was fish... and stood up. Perhaps now was a good time to walk away...

Oh, the man had stopped to give the doctor his attention again, seeing as the doctor had moved... But now the doctor was looking at him too. Erk. Ivan had an expression on his face similar to that of a deer caught in the headlights.

He felt dizzy, very dizzy, and he clutched at his head... But mananged to focus on getting out of there, scooting closer to the exit. But he was slow on his crutch... The wave of dizziness came back, full force, and Ivan stopped in his tracks, squeezing his eyes shut.

Opening them again, Ivan looked around. He was in a room, which was white and had various cooking equipment. Oh, he was in a kitchen! Ivan turned and saw a brunette man coming towards him. He smiled.

"Здравствуйте, my name is Ivan!" He greeted. Oh, he was vaguelly aware that he was in a hospital gown, and had an IV drip... That's because he was in a car crash, of course! Ivan nodded to himself before giving the man his attention. "Da?"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Heracles looked away from the patient as the doctor spoke, and he saw the doctor, Kiku Honda, almost toss himself onto the couch with his sketch book clutched to his chest like a security blanket. Frankly, this was alarming; the other man was normally more collected than this. "I slept fine Mr. Honda..." He said, discretely looking over the man to see if he could find out what was wrong.

Heracles glanced back at the patient before giving Kiku his attention, shaking his head. "No, I haven't seen it..." He trailed off, looking back over to the patient and taking in what he had been eating before putting the food down. "Actually, I think that might be your food." He gestured at it.

He blinked as something about...Ivan...seemed to change, and he decided to let the doctor handle this one. Adult patients were not Heracles' field of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Kiku sighed. Ivan, he remembered, had temproary short term memory loss, so if he had stolen Kiku's food, the chances where he wouldn't remember now. he must not get angry, he must stay calm and refined. "Braginski-san, how are you?" he asked calmly, standing and walking over, "You're hurt, you really shouldn't be out of bed, you know." He put a hand on Ivan's shoulder, "Paticularily with your leg. I don't think your sister would appreciate you damaging it more. You must rest."

He noticed his lunch box (he loathed to call it that, it made him seem five and primary school) and bit his lip. He would not get angry at Ivan... or cry. "Let's take you back to your room."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Ivan nodded slowly, not entirely sure who this man was or if he was safe. Well, Ivan was sure he could defend himself if it came to that, so he replied, "Da! But... I don't want to eat hospital food, it tastes bad. Where am I? I don't remember getting here..." He blinked and frowned. It was true, Ivan wasn't entirely sure how he got there, and it was messing with his mind. Onto the next point, he raised a hand and pointed at the only other man in the room, he asked "Who's that?" Basically, he was just stalling, he didn't want to go just yet, but if the other man was going to force him...

Without waiting for a reply of any sort, Ivan shuffled over to the cupboards and opened one, picking up what looked like a company mug and filling it with water, taking a large gulp and letting out an 'Aaaahhh...', feeling a little refreshed. It was odd, he was sure he was hungry a little while ago, and now he wasn't? That was a puzzle. Just like all the other puzzles around here.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 pm

"You're in the staff lounge," He explianed, "You're not allowed to be here, Bragniski-san," He said softly, putting a hand on his arm. "Please leave before you get in trouble." He asked, "I'll take you to the patients lounge, perhaps you would prefer it there." He wondered if Ivan should have a wheelchair, he probably should, but perhaps they were under equipped at the moment... he would get him one when he could.

Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh? I am?" Ivan blinked, looking around. "How did I get here?" He absently knelt down to rub his throbbing leg... He should really sit down, because it was hurting him quite badly. "I could leave... After I rest." He flopped happily into a chair and stretched out his broken leg with a small groan. "This is better..." Looking up at the man he raised an eyebrow. "Well. You're a doctor. Do something." He indicated to his leg, which was hurting terribly, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]   Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking in where I don't belong~ Kol kol kol... [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads-
Jump to: