Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former France

Former France

Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] Empty
PostSubject: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Francis Bonnefoy had managed to score a few weeks away from his duties in the hospital by claiming that he was in no mental state to work. Which honestly? He hadn't been. After he had left there was really just no point in coming back to work. He didn't even have a mentor anymore, and with no one to work under he'd just wander around aimlessly until someone yelled at him to clean something up.

That was probably why he had been assigned to the ER. Karma could really bite you in the ass sometimes.

This time it had been a car crash victum, young, British- and great possiblity of a concussion. Oh, don't forget that he had a bone sticking out of his right arm. Yes, that was very pleasent. He hadn't been able to get out of it either, two nurses ganging up on him and demand that he at least observe as another doctor set the bone and sent the patient through an MRI.

So why was he here, alone- with a stable-but-critical patient that was probably in an incredible amount of pain? "A-Ah... Salut- I mean, hello- Zut. Your name is Arthur, correct?" he questioned, swallowing and keeping his eyes down at his clipboard, not daring to look up.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm

One moment Arthur was reading a chapter for economic classes in the car in the passengers seat as his friend was driving him, the next moment a car came with unhmanly speed around the cornor and crashed into their car.

Then everything went black as he had hit his head. When he woke up he was in an ambulance. He wondered where his friend was. Was he okay? He himself felt pain in his right arm.

He rubbed his forehead with his left hand. He didn't really trust the one that calls himself a doctor that came in. "A-ah yes I am." He told him. Trying not think about the pain in his right arm and keeping himself from asking if he was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Nodding slowly, Francis started over and bit his lip, keeping his eyes to Arthur's face and smiling weakly. "You have a badly broken right arm and may have... a concussion," he explained quietly, looking down at the notes again. "But for the seriousness of the crash you are doing just fine. You'll... be alright."

He cleared his throat and nodded. "We just need to set your arm and run you through an MRI to make sure there's nothing that we're missing."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Arthur nodded slowly. "Oh o-okay." It sounded like he would be just fine. If a doctor had told him, who seemed less nervous about this. "I-it will be fine right? I mean you don't seem so sure, but I'll be okay right?" He asked him just to be sure. He didn't trust this doctor at all. But it was better than just lying down in pain refusing a treatment, right? Please don't do anyhing wrong and amputate my arm, he prayed silently.

[;n; short post, I'm sorry.]
Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

[It's fine love~]

"Really... you'll be fine," Francis assure him quietly, smiling weakly still and walking over to his other side, forcing himself to look down at the broken arm--

Oh Dieu. He couldn't do this- he couldn't-- He looked up just in time to see the temporary doctor assigned over him giving him a hard look. This was even worse than when he had made him get over his phobia... Sighing heavily, Francis set down the clipboard and went over to the sink, washing his hands and up his arms before putting on gloves.

"I'm... just... going to need to set your arm," he murmured, trying to sound confident about it. At least a little.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Arthur nodded but he still didn't trust this doctor. His arm still hurt like hell he just wanted it to be over right now. He could only hope it would be quick and this frog for not to mess up. He was glad when another doctor came in. Though his hope sank as the Frenchman wanted to set his arm back.

He looked at him with doubt, fear and in pain. "J-just do it already." Arthur mumbled and looked at his arm. It looked pretty bad. He was getting a little impatient with this doctor. He just had to set his arm. How hard could that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]   Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Fracture? I'll just be over here. [Arthur~]
Page 1 of 1