Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] Empty
PostSubject: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 am

He was supposed to be on break right now. He would be on his lunch break, if one of the nurses hadn't caught him before he left and practically begged him to take over her shift watching the court yard. It had sounded urgent-really, how could he refuse that? Not that Antonio minded all that much, he'd just been planning to take a quick nap in his office anyway, and the nurses were great people-made his life a lot easier-it was always nice to help one of them out.

It wasn't the nicest day out, overcast, humid slightly chilly-it was probably going to rain soon. Actually, that probably explained why it was so empty at what was normally a busy time of day, it wouldn't be good at all all the work done to make a patient feel better was undone by the weather...Ah well, less work for him.

The Spaniard couldn't help but feel bad for them though-the hospital could get depressing at times. Sure, sterilized environments were clean, but they weren't very comfortable or welcoming, one could almost believe everyone was dead with what with all the quiet. It was probably ten times more eerie when one was confined to a bed and couldn't get up and see that all the other people around were alive and (not all that) well. He didn't remember the hospitals in Spain being like this when he was a little kid...maybe his memory was bad...

He considered one of the rose bushes.'how much would the landscapers mind if I cut some of those? Hmmm....' he considered the idea for a few minutes and decided against it, they usually didn't like it when he messed with their plants, even when he had a good reason. Eventually he was going to convince them that it was in the hospitals best interest for them to grow tomatoes out here.

The dark haired man yawned boredly, munching on one of the aforementioned fruits and watching a turtle swim around the pond. He could always catch one of those and take it on his rounds with him....

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 am

No, it wasn’t the nicest day for Lovino to decide to go take a walk, but he had just come back from eating with Feliciano. His mind was on overdrive, just thinking about his brother and everything people were telling him. They had no idea what was wrong with his little brother and it didn’t look like they were going to find anything anytime soon either. With a sigh he stuffed his hands into his pockets, letting his fingers run over the warm change in his pockets.

In an attempt to clear his head before heading back to his office, Lovino headed to one of his favorite spots in the courtyard- the pond. He had become quite fond of the little creatures, and over time he began to consider them his own. He went to visit them everyday without fail. Sometimes he would sit and talk to them; they were like the friends he never had. The Italian was able to rant all he wanted to the creatures and they just continued with their lives, unaffected by his words. The turtles, in a way, were better to him than humans were…

The Italian quickly changed his train of thought. He didn’t need to go getting depressed now. He had come outside in an attempt to feel better and thinking about his social skills was not a way for him to feel better. If Feliciano saw him like this…he’d never hear the end of it.

Shaking his head, he stepped out into the courtyard, taking in the gloomy atmosphere. Great. This was just what he needed. A soft sigh escaped his lips as his feet automatically began to take him in the direction of the pond. The turtles would help him to feel better and if it started to rain on him…he didn’t care. He’d walk around soaking wet or grab a change of clothes. It was that simple.

Lovino was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t see the person standing in front of the pond until he walked into him, a curse tumbling from his lips as he stumbled backward.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 pm

They were surprisingly friendly little animals. He'd only had to walk up to the pond and the one he'd been watching, and four or five others besides, were swimming around in circles a few feet away from him. After a few minutes of this they stopped and looked up at him expectantly. He blinked-what exactly was he supposed to do? He held out a piece of tomato...none of them seemed very inclined to take it. Maybe he needed a different approach.

“Uh...Hola?” The reptiles seemed to approve of this, as they went back to what they'd been doing. So that's what he was supposed to be doing? “My names Antonio~” The doctor waited for some kind of response- but turtles didn't seem to be very interested in this bit of information. Some part of him felt ridiculously silly, but if the turtles wanted him to hold a conversation...

“Ehehe, I was wondering if one of you wouldn't mind coming with me?” Again, no response from his little friends-not that he'd really been expecting one. “I promise I'll bring you back, but I think it'd make my patients really happy if you came to visit them with me!~” He explained, giving them his most winning grin. All he earned for his trouble was a few questioning looks in his direction and...wait, did that turtle roll its eyes at him?no, of course not...“It'll be like an adventure!” The Spaniard wasn't quite sure why he was putting so much effort into convincing the critters.

He laughed at himself and bent down to scoop the nearest turtle out of the water. It waved its legs a bit and gave him a peeved look. “Don't look like that, it'll be fun~” His new sidekick seemed somewhat dubious of this.

Antonio was attempting to find a safe way to carry his little buddy when something slammed into his back. He took a few involuntary steps forward, glancing back to see what had hit him. His eyes lit up in recognition and he smiled at the other man. “Hello!...uh, what was your name again?”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 am

The Italian glared at the man in front of him. He had some nerve blocking Lovino’s path like that. People generally didn’t come over to the turtle pond, so finding someone here was a change… An unwelcome one. The Italian had wanted a place where he could sit down and rant, for at least a few minutes, without having to worry about someone forming an opinion on him. Well, for all he knew the turtles could have an opinion on him, but if they did, they were very good at hiding it. What he never expected was to see a man in front of him.

He rubbed at his shoulder, over exaggerating his pain a little bit to try to make the other person go away.
“What the hell are you doing, you fucking retard?” he snapped, his voice sounding angrier than he really meant it. Recently he’d been having trouble trying to figure out his emotions and that resulted in his…ruder behavior. “Can’t you see that you’re blocking the way?” The Italian motioned to the pond with a frown.

“I’m Lovino, you idiot.”
His eyes focused on the Spaniard, drinking in his appearance. He wasn’t that bad looking and…did he seriously have a turtle in his hand? Lovino glared at the other man. “What the fuck are you doing, asshole? Put Damiano back down this instant.” …Oh no. Lovino was not happy.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 am

Antonio cringed, confused at the Italian's angry look and even angrier tone of voice. Since when was standing around in front of public ponds such an offensive thing to do? He took a step to the side the man could have an unimpeded path to the pond, looking sheepish. “Ehehe-sorry?” Green eyes caught sight of the other rubbing at his shoulder and he felt slightly guilty. “...I could look at that if you wanted...?” It seemed like the thing to offer, considering the accident had been at least partially his fault.

The Spanish mans grin returned full force “Oh yeah~ You fix my computer-machine-thingys for me sometimes! Thank you!” It would have been really nice if Lovino wasn't glowering at him like that (So much wasted cuteness!), but this didn't seem like it was likely to happen in the near future. He glanced down at the turtle, pulling it up to his face and waved a finger at it disapprovingly. “You didn't tell me you had a name Senor Tortuga!” The turt-Damiano didn't seem phased by this admonishment.

“I can't put him down yet!” Antonio hugged the turtle lightly to his chest. “He's going to come visit my patients with me!” He explained, vaguely aware of the others obvious displeasure. Damiano made no attempts to corroborate this story

((I'd just like you to know that I find your choice of colors ridiculously amusing))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

The Italian glared at the Spaniard and stumbled forward, dropping to the ground in front of the pond, his eyes focusing on the turtles. “Don’t apologize, bastard,” he growled softly, turning his attention back towards the other man. “You obviously don’t mean it, so don’t waste your damn breath.” He moved away from the doctor. “And my shoulder’s fine, you idiot. It’s not life threatening or anything, so you don’t need to worry about it.” He didn’t want anyone, especially not this man, to look at him or anything.

“The computer-machine-thingys?” he repeated rolling his eyes. Was this man really a complete idiot? They had proper names…and most good doctors tended to get to know which machines needed to be used when. “I’m just doing me Goddamn job, so there’s no need to thank me.” He was already beginning to regret his decision to come out here. This jackass was taking up too much strength and every word that came out of his mouth sounded stupid.

“Put him down or you’re going to be in world of pain, you bastard. He’s not your turtle. He belongs in the pond. Put him back.” Lovino pointed to the other turtles in the pond. “You want to let the patients see him? Take them out here and let them see him, but do not carry him with you, got it?”

(( You do, do you~? Why? xD ))
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:35 am

The Spanish man blinked, still not sure as to the reason for the Italians apparent anger. “...but my parents are married, they have been for quite a while....” he informed the other, tuning out his rather harsh tone. “Why apologize if you don't mean it?” The logic didn't make sense to him-maybe the technician was just strange....? He shrugged. “If you're sure~ It looked like it hurt. It doesn't have to be life threatening you know, all injuries are bad!”

He nodded, somewhat amused by the mans reaction. “They're names are all really long and complicated to say-thats much simpler!” Antonio knew what they were used for, and how to use them-the names were unimportant, right? “But I really appreciate it, and I never get a chance to say it cause you always run off!” Actually, how long had they been working in the same hospital. He couldn't actually remember ever having a conversation with Lovino. The Spaniard resolved to talk to the man more often in the future.

The Spaniard looked the other man over. Cute, but not all that intimidating. He ignored the threat “But he'll only be gone for a little while, and I can't take the whole pond with me” He whined, glancing down at the turtles. Maybe it was a good idea to grab another so the one he had didn't get lonely? It was a thought worth considering. “Its bad for them to be out in weather like this, and its not fair that they can't see him too just 'cause it bad out”

((Because, Tomato is obviously the best shade of red in the named colors-even if it doesn't look all that tomatoish))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes. “Do I look like I care whether or not your parents were married when you were born?” he growled, trying not to let his voice waver. Why the hell wasn’t this man going away? Lovino was trying to be as rude as possible, insulting him whenever he got the chance, but the idiot didn’t seem to care… He wasn’t even batting an eyelash. It was weird. He huffed. “You just want to see me without my shirt, don’t you?” he grumbled, his hand automatically moving to touch the area. “It’ll be fine. You don’t need to keep bugging me to see it.” He wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with this stranger trying to look at an injury that really didn’t exist. “Unless you have a harder body than I thought.”

The Italian frowned. This guy really was retarded or something. It wasn’t that hard to remember some of the equipment’s names…was it?
“The only reason I have to run off is because you idiots have no idea how to take care of anything. Besides, why the hell would I waste my time talking to you doctors? I have more important things to do.” …Like visit Feliciano and try to make sure everything was all right. He sighed and turned his attention back to the turtles, still annoyed that the idiot had Diamiano in his arms. He wanted his damn turtle back…especially since the one in Antonio’s arms was his favorite.

…Was this guy for real? Why the hell did it sound like he had actually considered moving the pond to let the patients see the turtles?
“Do I look like I give a damn?” he snarled softly. “If they want to see the turtles so badly, let them come out on a nicer day. Put that damn turtle back.” He stood up, sending Antonio a nasty glare, hoping it would help to make the Spaniard put Damiano back down. The Italian was getting ready to kick the doctor, extremely annoyed with him.

(( Haha. There's a reason I chose it~ ))
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm

“Well you called me a bastard so....” At some point it had occurred to him that that the man had meant to offend him, not just make a random statement. Antonio had let it slide-the man was obviously irritated about something-you caught more flies with honey than with vinegar after all. And besides, his reactions were amusing. He considered the question for a moment. “I needed you to take it off so I could see your shoulder, but it'd be nice if you just felt like taking it off too!” He couldn't get angry about that, it was a compliment-right? Why did the other have such a problem with it anyway-it was his job after all...“Ahaha maybe I do. But if you're sure you're okay...”

Antonio's smile fell slightly. Perhaps Lovino just didn't like doctors? It would certainly explain the Italians rather mean behavior. The dark haired man nodded “Si, they only teach us how to take care of people in school you know~ I can see how you'd be busy if we all always need your help!” he was about to say something else, but decided against it as the Italian seemed to be more concerned with the turtles than him.

The Spaniard sighed exasperatedly, the technician didn't seem like he was even attempting to see his point. “You would if you or someone you cared about was stuck in a hospital bed.” He informed the other. “Its not nearly as special when they can come out on their own “ Tucking Damiano under his arm he glared right back. Really, did he have to make such a fuss about one turtle? It wasn't like he was planning on eating it or something...Antonio frowned ”I'll put him back once we're done with our visiting everyone” he reiterated , tone slightly more serious than before. “okay?”

((XDD I suppose there is!))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 pm

The Italian glared at the Spaniard. “Yeah,” he replied, turning to look at the turtles again. He counted the turtles to make sure the idiot hadn’t taken any more…and thankfully he hadn’t. “I don’t need you to see me without my shirt. I really don’t feel like dealing with your perverted stares and whatnot.” He rolled his eyes. “You seem too happy about seeing me without a shirt.” The last person to see him like that…was Heracles and things didn’t end well… Lovino was still trying to cope with that…and he was taking it out on this doctor.

“You’d think that damn school of yours would at least teach you how to take care of the machines. Do you have any idea how many times I end up having to be called in because you guys spilled a drink? With all the education you have, you shouldn’t be relying so heavily on me.” A growl escaped the Italian’s lips as he spoke, his voice growing more and more annoyed. He hated being called up to look at something for a stupid reason. He was a hardworking man and…his time was important. Even though other people didn’t seem to think that. It really annoyed him.

The Italian was already annoyed by the time Antonio began speaking again. He climbed to his feet, sending a nasty glare in Antonio’s direction.
“My Goddamn brother’s stuck in a fucking hospital bed,” he replied, his mood worsening. “And I can’t tell you how happy he’d be when he managed to come here to look at the turtles by himself. It’d mean a lot more than someone coming and showing him one.” Lovino was in such a bad mood that he barely batted an eyelash at the other’s serious tone, his own annoyance making him bolder than he’d normally be. “So no, it’s not ok. Put Damiano back down, you fucking bastard.”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 am

“...Perverted stares....?” Antonio's head tilted to the side in confusion. “Who's around to be....oh....” He shook his head vigorously. “Its nothing like that! People just seem to get really offended when you ask them not to take off articles of clothing once they've offered” He some how doubted that the Italian would believe him, but it was worth a try anyway., though with the evil looks he was already getting it was probably just going to backfire and make him angrier. Maybe it'd be easier if he just took the turtle and ran.....

He laughed nervously. “I don't think they payed the professors enough for that...they always just said there were specialist for that” Antonio shrugged. “...and shouldn't something in a hospital be water proof? You'd think...anyway... you should feel really useful because everyone needs you! Nothing would run right otherwise!” The Spaniard was starting to feel slightly guilty. Not that he didn't have an excuse, most of the time he was more concerned with what was on the machines screen than anything else they were doing, but he was starting to feel like it was somehow criminal.

He had to resist the urge to slap his palm against his face, sighing inwardly. He just could not win in this conversation. “I'm sorry to hear that-whats he in for?” he tried to remember if he'd met anyone with similar looks or temperament to Lovino-but his mental search came up empty. At least he knew the man had an excuse for being so rude...he might actually have been a really sweet person on a good day. “I'm sure if his only option was to see the turtle or not see the turtle he would like it better if someone went out of their way to bring the turtle to him so he could see it.” The Spanish man shook his head. “No, I'm afraid I can't do that-sorry”

((OTL sorry about how late this is....))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

The Italian stared at Antonio for a long moment, his anger continuing to bubble up. He huffed in frustration. “You’re a fucking idiot,” he grumbled, his eyes moving up and down the Spaniard’s body. He repeated his earlier words. “You’re a fucking idiot, especially if you honestly expect me to believe that. You look like a Goddamn pervert, and with my luck, you probably are. So stop looking at me like you’re undressing me with your eyes.” He was obviously over exaggerating, but at the moment he was too annoyed to care and didn’t really want to do anything to remedy the situation.

His eyes moved back to stare at the Spaniard, his frown growing deeper as he took in the sight before him. People like Antonio should never be left alone with machines… Just from looking at him, Lovino could tell that the Spaniard wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.
“Shouldn’t doctors be smart enough to know to keep liquids away from expensive machines?” he shot back. “The machines do their jobs just fine when people don’t spill things on them. But then again, I wouldn’t expect you to know the difference between a machine being on and one being off.”

“What my brother’s here for is none of your damn business. He’s being taken care of- not by you.”
He didn’t go into more detail about this, not wanting to focus on his brother for any longer. The topic was a touchy subject with the Italian. He huffed, reaching out to take the turtle back, his glare growing a bit sharper. “Do I look like I give a damn about what the fucking patients think? They’re not my responsibility. The turtles are. Give me Damiano before you drop him, you bastard.” He took a step closer, his eyes focusing in on the turtle. “If you have patients who want to see the turtle, bring them out. If not, the least you could have done was asked to borrow him. If you were lucky, I might have said yes.”

Fighting with Antonio…was something that he felt like he needed. The conflict made him a bit happier, the harsh words giving him something to think about other than his pathetic life. He craved the confrontation, wanting to fight…to feel the adrenaline pumping through his body.

(( It's ok. <3 -hugs- <3
And nice signature~ ))
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 am

The man was obviously trying to pick a fight. A few years ago he probably would have hit him by now. That never solved anything though, so he'd let him huff an puff and yell until he got tired of it. “Si, I'm probably not the smartest person out there.” Antonio agreed. The Italian seemed to throw some kind of jab at him in every other sentence, it wasn't really worth the effort of trying to to argue with him. He raised an eyebrow at the Italians scrutiny, but didn't comment on it. “Its true! But you don't have to believe me if you don't want to~” Of course Lovino probably wasn't going to believe him-but it was still worth putting out there....exactly how did one manage to look like a pervert though? ”Undressing you with my eye? You were staring too you know!~” The Spaniard pointed out, scratching his head. “But if that's the case I think we both need more practice-none if the clothes went away.” He laughed at his own joke.

There was that face again, he was going to get wrinkles if he kept frowning so hard..Lovino was probably one of those people who managed to look disgruntled even when they were in a good mood. “No” He shook his head in answer to the somewhat sarcastic question. “They're tall, they're convenient-why wouldn't you set things on it-some things just happen to be liquids...We've have too much stuff to do to pay attention to not knocking them over.” He replied. “Of course I know the difference between off and on silly-what kind of doctor would I be if didn't?” He smiled again.

“I'm a doctor-people in this hospital are my business.” the Italian seemed rather intent upon staying closed mouth on the subject-likely as not the sibling had something serious-he'd check the ICU records later. The Spaniard shook his head again holding the turtle in the air and out of Lovino's reach. “The patients may not be your concern, but they are mine. The turtles belong to the hospital, and I'm allowed to use anything in the hospital if I think it'll help make some one in it feel better. I think the turtle will help, so I'm using him.” He adjusted his grip on the turtle to make sure it didn't fall and sighed. “Fine then, may I borrow the turtle?” Not that the Spaniard really believed that he'd say yes, but it never hurt to make sure.

((<3<3<3
Thanks~ Toris made it))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 pm

The Italian blushed and frowned. He hadn’t expected the idiot to agree with him. “I might have been staring,” he grumbled, his blush growing darker along with his annoyance, “but at least I didn’t ask you to strip for me.” Although…the Spaniard probably would if Lovino asked him too. That was the feeling he gave at least. “And what the hell was that supposed to mean?” He didn’t understand the Spaniard’s joke and he had no intention of trying to think about what he was saying.

…Especially not when the idiot was spouting off nonsense about using the machines as a place to store drinks. What the hell was he thinking!?
“You have too much to do? You can’t put your fucking drinks on a table or leave them in the break room? It takes two seconds to out them somewhere else! Do not use my machines like that. Or next time you can clean the inside of the machine and help me salvage as many parts as possible.”

He scowled. “Give me the fucking turtle,” he growled standing on the tips of his toes to try to grab the turtle. “I’m not going to let you take him alone. I don’t trust you with Damiano. You’ll do something stupid.” Lovino just really wanted his turtle back… The turtle’s health was more important than the patient’s health…in his opinion at least. “If you want to take him so badly, I’m going with you. Now give me.” And if he didn’t agree… things might end badly.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Antonio had to resist the urge to squeal like a school boy. The other man had turned a rather tomatoesque shade of red and it was absolutely darling.He still looked ridiculously disgruntled, but it wasn't really having much of a impact with that blush added to it. “Aha~ Its ok, I don't mind!” He wondered how upset the other man would be if he hugged him...it wasn't really something he needed to think about that hard. Such a shame though.... “Well, if you think of a good reason to ask, go right ahead!~” He was probably going to get called a pervert again now, somehow the thought was amusing. He shrugged, maybe it hadn't been that funny after all. Oh well...

The Spaniard stared at him blankly. “We don't carry around drinks when we're working, they get icky things in them, they're for the patients-to go with the pills” Not that Lovino was likely to think this was a much better reason...” I'll help you with the machines if you want, but I'd probably have to do it on my day off or I'll get in trouble with our boss!”

He glanced down at the other male a stretched the turtle up higher. “I won't!” the spanish man. argued, somewhat offended-he was a doctor, he was almost certain he could take care of a turtle for a little while. Something hit him on the nose and he blinked, looking up just in time to see rain start pouring from the sky. Well, he didn't need to be out here anymore....at least he still had some of his lunch break left.He grinned at the Italian man, tucking the turtle into his jacket to keep it dry. “You can come with me if you want! I'll buy you a cup of coffee~” He offered.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 am

The Italian stared at the man in front of him with obvious distaste. What the hell was he doing? He was still happy with that stupid grin on his face. How the hell did he manage to do it? There was no way any normal person would still be smiling after getting insulted like that. Lovino swatted the other man. “Shut the hell up, you perverted ass,” he grumbled. This man was almost as bad as a certain someone he knew… A soft huff escaped his lips as he glared even more darkly at the doctor.

“You might not carry the damn drink around,” he replied, reaching for the turtle again. “But there are other doctors who do it.” He huffed again, annoyed that he couldn’t reach the turtle. Goddamn it. Why the hell did this man have to be taller than him? “And even if they are the patient’s drinks, move them to the table. It takes what? A minute to do that? It’s not going to kill you or the patient to take those few extra steps.” The Italian swatted the other. “And I’ll make you clean the damn things on your lunch break too if I have to.” Though…if he did that, he wouldn’t be able to see Feliciano during that time… It was a tough decision. One that he was going to have to make later. Right now, the Italian really wanted his turtle back.

He reached for Damiano again with another frown, cursing under his breath as Antonio held him farther away. He really needed to get taller one of these days because there was no way he was going to buy shoes with heels.
“Give me Damiano,” he growled, not caring that rain was beginning to fall from the sky. “We’re not going to go anywhere until I get the damn turtle.” Why the hell wouldn’t this guy let him have Damiano back? Lovino already agreed to go with him as long as he had Damiano… He really didn’t want Antonio carrying him around like that. “And then we can get coffee.” He prepared to move to block the Spaniard’s path back towards the building. He wasn’t wearing a jacket or anything so he couldn’t protect himself or Damiano from the rain…but he still wanted to be able to hold the turtle in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 pm

….and the glare was back. The doctor sighed in disappointment- he'd thought he was making some progress...,and that blush had been so cute too...Part of his brain had to wonder if Lovino ever got a headache from constantly looking so angry. Another possible reason for his ill temper maybe? He blinked in surprise at being hit, frowning slightly before bursting into laughter. “But If I shut up I won't be able to talk to you anymore silly~” he pointed out, tugging on the Italian's cheek.

“Oh” The Spaniard glanced down at the other man and had to resist the urge to dangle the turtle just out of reach over his head. “Well, maybe you should ask them to stop?” It seemed like a simple enough solution, and most of the doctors were pretty friendly. “You never know, it's always a possibility” Though even he had to admit that the likely hood of someone dying withing a few seconds like that was slim. This time he saw the swat coming-just in time to get hit again. Antonio pouted. “....But I need my lunch break.....”

As fun as standing around in the rain may have been, he decided that it was n their best interest to get inside, because-while they'd taught them in school that you couldn't get sick from being out in the rain-he knew from personal experience that being out in the wet was really only good for tomatoes. Antonio considered his options. Lovino technically had agreed to come with him, but could he really trust the Italian man not to get the turtle and run off with it? He decided to take a chance on it and pulled the reptile back out, holding (the rather annoyed looking) Damiano out to the other man “Si~ I guess thats okay~” He looped his arm through on of Lovino's and began pulling him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Lovino had to admit, he was rather proud of himself when he heard Antonio sigh in disappointment. He never thought he was going to break through Antonio’s too Goddamn cheerful personality. But there it was; the end of his hard work. And for a moment, Lovino was extremely satisfied with himself. His moment was short lived, however, because Antonio soon began to start laughing. Who the hell laughed when they were hit, huh!? There had to be something wrong with this man, and it only made Lovino want to get Damiano away from him even more. And then maybe- He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a hand touch his cheek and begin to tug at the skin. His eyes widened and he took a quick step back, glaring daggers at the man in front of him, smacking him with a loud huff. Who the hell did he think he was!? Doctor or not, he wasn’t supposed to touch Lovino like that! Feliciano wasn’t even allowed to tug on his cheek like that! “Don’t call me that, you fucking jackass,” he hissed, reaching for the turtle again.

“And no one here listens to a damn thing I say. I could keep talking until I was blue in the face, but it wouldn’t make a damn difference to them. Half the people in this hospital do what they want when they want it. So why would they listen to the idiot who fixes the machines?” The Italian huffed and tried to get the creature again. “And if you piss me off, you’ll be spending so many lunch breaks with me that you’ll get to know the damn machines very well.” …Or he could go and meet Feliciano . Lovino would never admit it, but by threatening Antonio with the forced lunch breaks, he was hoping that the Spaniard would be someone he could call a friend. He really needed more people to hang out with, especially with both Heracles and Feliciano out of the picture.

He opened his mouth to say something else when he noticed that a turtle was being held out to him. He blinked, not sure if he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing. Was the idiot really handing Damiano back over? Apparently. The Italian perked up a bit, and despite not showing it, really appreciated the gesture. Lovino took the turtle back in his arms, relieved to see him safe…when all of a sudden that idiot linked their arms.
“W-what the hell are you doing, you bastard!?”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 am

Antonio found the others accomplished look somewhat amusing. Wasn't quite sure what the Italian man was looking so smug about, but he seemed to be enjoying his gloating...or at least he had been. Now he just looked annoyed again-maybe laughing was considered offensive now? Maybe he should apologize, though it didn't seem to be a tactic that had worked all that well before...He glanced at the turtle for help. Damiano blinked at him a few times and retreated into his shell. The Spaniard sighed, darned unhelpful turtle.....He pulled his hand back, chuckling at Lovino's reaction-you'd think no one had ever done it before. It was absolutely adorable-for all that the other man looked like he was trying to stab holes into him using only his eyes- and the doctor was about to tell him so when suddenly his face was stinging. He glowered at the technician, gritting his teeth in irritation-that was not cute...at all. “Why not?~” He questioned

“Maybe you're not asking the right way?” The Antonio suggested. From what he'd seen of the Italian man this was very likely. “Most of the staff here are really nice if you get to know them! All you'd have to do is ask nicely and I'm sure they'd be willing to help” He nodded to himself. Most of the other people working in the hospital were reasonably easy to work with, Lovino probably just needed to work a bit harder at it. “You should try again!” The Spanish man pouted, sighing in resignation as it seemed he'd forfeited at least a few days worth of breaks. “Aha, well am I still allowed to eat my lunch then?”

The Spaniard gave the other an a confused look. For all the fuss he'd kicked up over the turtle had he decided that he didn't want it anymore? That would be hilarious....but no, he'd reclaimed the critter and seemed a bit less angry having done so. Hmmm, that might have made the whole encounter simpler if he'd done it earlier...why hadn't he thought of that? “Going to get coffee!” He exclaimed. Hadn't he already said that? Glancing up at the clouds and then back at the Italian he grinned. “Unless you wanted to stay out here that is?”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Lovino glared at the Spaniard, noticing the dark expression. Part of him just wanted to run as far away as possible while the other part wanted him to stand his ground. “Because I have a fucking name. Use it, you idiot.” He knew Antonio probably didn’t mean it as an insult, but Lovino took it as one; he hated it when people called him names like that. Just another pathetic reminder of how stupid he really was. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he held the turtle closer, trying to keep any hurt from showing in his expression, a faint flicker of his true feelings hiding behind his mask of anger.

“And of course I’m asking them the right way, Goddamn it. I know how to ask people to do things for me. I can be polite when I have to.” He held his turtle close, wanting to have the contact with something…even if it wasn’t a real person. “People just generally don’t talk to me and I don’t talk to them.” He frowned, shivering as the rain began to get heavier. But…he wasn’t going to move until Antonio did. If he got soaked…then he’d get soaked and Antonio would too. …And maybe he’d end up getting sick too. The thought made Lovino’s lips quirk into a small smile which turned into a scowl as soon as the idiot spoke again. “And you get lunch as long as you don’t annoy me, got it?”

Actually, Lovino wasn’t cruel enough to keep the Spaniard away from his food. Though he might force the Spaniard to make him and Feliciano something to eat too… He looked like the sort of man that could cook. Another sigh escaped his lips and he pulled the turtle even closer in case Antonio tried to take him and run. He wasn’t going to leave Antonio here alone either- who knew what the bastard would do if he was left alone with the rest of the turtles.
“I’m staying out here until you decide to move. There’s no way in hell I’m leaving you with the other turtles. You trying to steal Damiano’s enough.” He scowled. “Now come on. Start moving or I’ll demand at least two cups of coffee.”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm

The others explanation made him raise an eyebrow. He'd been called more names in the past few minutes than he had during most of his time at the hospital.“But you don't use my name either Lovi~” Antonio pointed out. He wasn't sure whether he'd shortened the mans name on purpose-to annoy him just a bit more-or just on a whim. Either way, he decided, he suited Lovino and he was going to keep using it. Hopefully he wouldn't kick up to much of a fuss...unlikely though that was...The Spanish man had to resist the sudden urge to hug the Italian, the wounded expression he just managed to catch sight of, and the desperate way he was clinging to his turtle vaguely reminding him of a kicked puppy or lost child. “...But that's okay I guess~”

"Of course~" Somehow, he doubted that was true. Lovi just didn't seem like the person to bother with niceties when he asked for...demanded...asked for something. "You should socialize more...." He laughed quietly to himself, shaking his head in a mostly ineffectual attempt to keep rain water from dripping into his face. It could be worse though, it could be cold rain-that would be less of a nuisance and more unpleasant, this wasn't all that bad. The Italian man seemed to agree, as he wasn't scowling anymore. Antonio grinned He looked really nice when he smile, he really needed to do it more often....and then it was gone. He sighed in disappointment, there was that scowl again...Likely as not he wasn't going to be getting lunch anytime in the near future....

The temptation to reach out and try to pluck the turtle from the Italians arms again was really strong. Not that he wanted to take the turtle from him, it was just rather endearing to watch his determined attempts at protecting the little animal. He gave Lovino a blank look. Hadn't he been moving in the first place?....he wasn't even going to try and figure it out.. “I wasn't stealing them!” he protested, giving the Italian a mock offended look.“I was borrowing them for the greater good!” He chuckled, not quite sure if the other meant his statement as a threat or an invitation. He grinned, tightening his grip on the others arm. “Alright, Alright I'm going!”

((I definetly meant to reply to this yesterday....))
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 pm

The Italian shifted, looking over at the Spaniard curiously, wondering what in the word he was doing. …It was obvious he hadn’t been using the other’s name…but was it really that much of a big deal. He didn’t seem to mind and he didn’t really say anything about not liking it… His frown grew and he held Damiano closer. “It better be ok, jackass,” he growled softly. “And don’t you dare call me Lovi. There’s only one person allowed to call me that and it’s not you.” His glare grew darker at the thought of his younger brother and this idiot who dared to use that nickname. It was Feliciano’s nickname for him…and the last time he’d let someone else use it…

…He really didn’t want to think about that right now. Thinking of Heracles only got him into a worse mood.

Lovino frowned and growled. “The last few times I’ve tried socializing…” He trailed off with a growl, looking down at Damiano. Things never ended well when he was forced to interact with most people. He shifted Damiano and ran his fingers through his wet hair with a sigh. Goddamn it…if he got sick because of this, he wasn’t going to be happy. And then he was going to make Antonio take care of him since it was all his fault in the first place. ….Ugh… Why didn’t that sound anywhere near as bad as it should have? Even though he would never admit it, he wanted someone to take care of him…

“You were borrowing them for the greater good?” Lovino asked, glancing down at his arm and trying his hardest not to tug it away. “You’re supposed to ask before you borrow, Goddamn it.” He took a deep breath and shifted the turtle again, moving the poor creature away from the offending Spaniard. “And you didn’t do that. Don’t lecture me on manners when you have none yourself, bastard.”

He looked over to the door, watching as it steadily got closer. He couldn’t wait to get inside and into the warmth; he was beginning to get cold from all the rain and just wanted to get away from it right now. And they were going to get coffee which meant he was going to be able to get warmer soon. It was something he was really looking forward to…even if he tried his best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Antonio sighed, smile drooping slightly. He should have been expecting that reaction, somewhere in his mind he probably had been... But really, it was only a nickname...At least he was only making that face, not yelling at him, or hitting-so he supposed it could be counted as a small victory. One had to wonder exactly who the person that was special enough to call the Italian that was though. The Spanish man was about to agree-because he was trying to get along with the other male; he seemed like he needed more friends-but then he thought better of it and shook head. “I'll make you a deal okay?~ If I don't call you Lovi you have to agree to call me Tonio.”

“What happened las-....never mind” It wasn't that hard to imagine what had happened. Socializing didn't appear to be something Lovino was very good at. All the more reason to try and make friends with him, right? He wiped at his face with one of his sleeves before writing it off as useless and giving up. Ah well, if he was lucky the miserable weather would be enough to coerce the other man into staying for more than one cup of coffee.

“Si!~ That's exactly what I was doing!” He nodded enthusiastically, glancing at the turtle and then back at its carrier, frowning. “It belongs to the hospital, I wasn't taking him out so I didn't have to ask because he wasn't going anywhere!” Antonio whined. It wasn't bad manners, it was like moving a book around a library-made perfect sense...just not to Lovino apparently...The doctor sighed, rolling his eyes and pulling his coworker and the reptile towards the door more quickly instead of bothering with an argument.

He stopped in front of the door, reaching out to push at it before noticing the 'Pull' sign and tugging at the handle. He held the door open, smiling brightly at the other man. “After you.~”
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:51 pm

A deal? That certainly piqued his interest. The Italian stared at Antonio for a long moment, frowning at the suggestion. “Tonio? Are you fucking kidding?” He didn’t want to call him that, Goddamn it. Nicknames were for friends, people you get close to…but he was trying to avoid that…because if he got too close, he was only going to get hurt again. “You’re not going to make me call you that, are you?”

Lovino shivered, hating the rain right now. He really wanted to warm up. And…why the hell was it taking so long to reach the entrance of the hospital? It was so close, but with every step, the entrance only seemed to be getting farther away. This went against the laws of physics, didn’t it? It wasn’t supposed to be possible, but here it was, happening…

Another step forward and Antonio started speaking again, the words causing the Italian to get even more annoyed than before.
“Who the hell do you think bought the turtles, huh? You think they were just randomly here when the hospital was built? They’re my turtles, damn it. The only reason they’re here is because I got permission from the old man to keep them here because my apartment doesn’t let me keep any animals. I come and take care of them every day.” His words were hisses and his eyes were filled with annoyance.

And when did they get so close to the entrance? Lovino could have sworn they’d been a lot farther away earlier… He wasn’t going to complain. This got him closer to the warm inside of the hospital…shelter where he would be able to dry up a bit and get out of the rain. …But then Antonio opened the door for him and Lovino was annoyed once more.
“I’m not a fucking girl,” he grumbled. “I don’t need you to hold the door for me like I am one.” Despite his words, the Italian entered the building, holding Damiano a bit closer to his chest. He sighed in relief when he was finally out of the rain, turning back to his human companion.

“You mentioned getting some damn coffee?”
Back to top Go down
Former Spain 2

Former Spain 2

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm

That had worked surprisingly well, or it least seemed that he had the others attention. “No....?” He didn't think he'd sounded like he was kidding....But then again, it wasn't the first time someone hadn't taken something he'd said seriously-probably wouldn't be the last either. He nodded an affirmative to the Italians question. “Si, I'd really like it if you did!~” Which, while true, wasn't really that important-if he refused, then Antonio could just keep calling him Lovi. It was a win-win situation.

He stared at the Italian blankly for a few moments. “Yes.....? That's how it usually happens....” Or at least he thought so anyway, most ponds he'd been around seemed to come pre-inhabited with animals. Unless someone went through in a van and dumped them in....that was an interesting mental image actually...In his defense, the fact that the turtles didn't belong to the hospital wasn't common knowledge. He grinned and took a step closer to the Italian, and clinging to his arm in earnest. “That's really sweet of you, taking care of them instead of getting rid of them!” Aha! He was right, there was a good reason for befriending Lovino-he was obviously secretly a very good person!

“Just trying to be polite~” He smirked, following the man in and letting the door swing shut behind them. It was amusing how annoyed the other seemed by the gesture-especially when he'd just been insisting that Antonio didn't have any manners. The Spaniard grinned, attempting to wring some of the water out of his shirt. “I did!~ There's a place in the lobby that makes it really well!~ ” In retrospect, his companion probably already knew that. Not that this killed his enthusiasm any. “The people who work there are really nice too! I bet they won't even mind us bringing him!~” He reached out to tap the the turtle's head. “Its this way, I'll show you!~”

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Un-hugging)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]   Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey look, turtles! [Lovino~]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next