Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former America

Former America

Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme Empty
PostSubject: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

D8 Sorry for the unaccounced hiatus period. I'm not going on a complete hiatus, and I'm doing my best to post where I'm needed.

I'm sick, and no one really knows what is wrong with me at this point. I've been to like four doctors, who say I'm either, sick, not sick, really sick, or they have no idea. 8D So just yay for me.

I am staying, and since I convinced my mom to go to my normal doctor when the doctor is back from vacation, which should be a few days, he can diagnose me just fine. XD

So yeah, I'm not going on complete hiatus, but if I disappear for a few days, I'm usually sick/in the doctor's office/ in the hospitals being tested/ or doing schoolwork.

So....again, if I have missed any threads involving me, or you wish to start one, message me on here, and I'll get back to you ASAP. *has a horrible memory*
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Ahhh I hope that you get better soon! Keep us updated, I will worry about you!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Arthur

Former Arthur

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Just try and get better love, alright? <3
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrose2.livejournal.com/
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Update: My normal doctor put me on medicine after my short stay in the hospital/dungeon/grandmother's house. (My grandmother was once a nurse, so I was getting treated nicely, but the computer had a freaking lock on it. (I was allowed on MSN for my teacher stuff. That it. XD) I'm back at home, and I'm on this anti-whatever stuff, and hopefully I'll get better. Right now, I can breathe better, but the side effects of the medicine, (Double vision and stuff), is nasty. Since I can type without looking at the keyboard and stuff, I had already wrote my replies, and I'm typing them up slowly. XD

Well I hope I get better, but I probably will go to the hospital again sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:50 am

*ACTUALLY UPDATES THIS THING*

Letsee...I think I'm back for good, and I hope that I didn't screw everyone up. XD

Mom's been in and out of the hospital for the past month, and with my school (Since I'm on virtual) I've completely forgotten about here. I am terribly sorry, and I want to get active again. If this keeps up, then I will drop Alfred because you guys deserve a better annoying idiot boy to parade around the hospital half-naked on a skateboard, singing in the twangiest accent ever, half-drunk, from escaping the hospital for the gazillionth time.

I'm hopefully not going to drop him, but if I missed the activity check, and it's not okay that I come back, then that's fine as well I guess.
Back to top Go down
Former Canada

Former Canada

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 am

I think the people who had a hiatus post were left out of the activity check, because they wouldn't be able to post there.

Anyway, glad you're back, Al.

And just so you know, this intern would love to deal with an annoying idiot boy to parade around the hospital half-naked on a skateboard, singing in the twangiest accent ever, half-drunk, from escaping the hospital for the gazillionth time.

Well.... not really. But RPing it would be fun!

Or I just want an excuse for Alfred and Matthew to interact, so sue me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme   Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme Empty

Back to top Go down

Welllll- I'msorrydon'tkillme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hospitalia :: Other :: Old Threads :: Notes and Other Info-
Jump to: