Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovino's Relationships.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Lovino's Relationships.  Empty
PostSubject: Lovino's Relationships.    Lovino's Relationships.  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:01 pm

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

F A M I L Y

Name: Romulus Vargas
Relation: Grandfather. D:
Other information: Lovino doesn’t really like Romulus. He thinks the old man favors his brother and felt like he ignored the young Italian. Now that the old man’s back, Lovino is afraid he’s going to steal Feliciano from him.

Name: Feliciano Vargas
Relation: Brother
Other information: Lovino really cares for his younger brother. He doesn’t want to let anything happen to Feliciano and will go out of his way to care for him. At the moment, Feliciano’s the most important person in Lovino’s life and he’s started to become...romantically attached to the younger Italian.

Lovino's slowly starting to become less dependent on his younger brother.

F R I E N D S

R O M A N C E

Name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Relationship length: Four years. Though they really only just started talking.
How we met: Lovino met him a few times when he had to work on equipment, but they really met when Antonio was standing in front of the turtle pond.
Other information: Lovino finds Antonio to be an obnoxious idiot who doesn’t know when to stop. Despite this, he likes the older man and might just be starting to become romantically interested. Now the hard part- getting him to admit it. His feelings for Antonio have definitely turned into romantic ones and Lovino has realized this.

The two hooked up the middle of October and only seem to be getting closer.

E N E M I E S

O T H E R

Name: Heracles Karpusi
Relationship length: Six months.
How we met: They met before Heracles started working at the hospital.
Other information: Once upon a time, Lovino and Heracles started dating. Then, six months later, Lovino called it off. Despite this, Lovino really cares for Heracles, but doesn’t want to screw up his life so he’s trying to put distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Lovino's Relationships.
Page 1 of 1