Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for Antonio/España~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Spain

Former Spain

application for Antonio/España~  Empty
PostSubject: application for Antonio/España~    application for Antonio/España~  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:30 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

application for Antonio/España~  1260339646533

Full Name:Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Birthday: February 12th ((IDK HOW I FORGOT TO ADD THIS;; ))
Hometown: Obejo in Córdoba, Spain.

Appearance:
Antonio has tanned skin like most Spaniards and dark brown hair. His eyes are a mesmerizing green colour that, thanks to his hair and skin, stand out~

Personality:
Antonio is a cheerful man who never seems to waver no matter what. He smiles a lot- scratch that. He smiles all the time unless you managed to break through his thick skull and get him sad for a second. He'll go right back to smiling after that and do his best to fix any misunderstanding or problems he figured were his fault. The only times he can get mad are when people precious to him get hurt or threatened and he'll sort of change in personality then. You could even call it 'scary' when he gets like this.

He is very passionate about his work and will do his best to help out all of his patients. Sometimes he might not give the best of help but the man is as oblivious as can be so who could blame him? And he seems to not understand the meaning of 'reading the atmosphere' sometimes. Around Antonio you should cut to the case right away or he won't understand you and think you're talking about something else entirely. Besides all this, if anyone ever feels down he's always there with a tomato in his hand to cheer them up, even if they don't want it, and will try his best to make them smile again. He only sees the positive things in life and you can practically see him radiating sunshine when he enters the building.

Position: Doctor
Experience: 2 years
Expertise: Kids and sometimes the grown ups, he doesn't do many surgeries but he's great at cheering the patients up and making them feel confident.
Other Notes: Like I mentioned before, Antonio doesn't do many surgeries simply because his patients don't need surgeries most of the time but mental help. And well, he's better at that.

History:
As a child, Antonio had always been fascinated by telly shows involving doctors and their patients. He loved seeing how some of the doctors managed to obtain the patients trust and never let them down! Thus this made him unsure of what to do.
He lived with his parents in Spain and worked day in and out in their beautiful tomato and flower fields learning about the hard work at a young age. His parents wanted him to take over their business when they got too old to do it themselves but Antonio, even though he loved working here in the fields, wanted to become a doctor when he was old enough to be one.

After gathering his courage he told his parents of his dreams and they gladly supported him, since their child was very passionate about it and they couldn't so no to such a sweet child. But heck, who could? He had done nothing but listened to his parents his entire life! Once he was old enough he went to study in a college in America, believing he had a better chance at learning more at the American schools.
Soon after he managed to roll in to work in a hospital he decided to send most of the money he earned to his parents back in Spain to help with their business. Not to mention he loved helping out the patients in the hospital he ended up working in right now, he easily grew attached to the place and he didn't want to leave to his homeland yet. And maybe never?

Other Important Info: Since he grew up in Spain he sometimes brabbles Spanish words in his sentences.

Roleplay Sample:
Antonio was just on his way to pay for a brand new toaster, his last one suddenly died on him, until he heard shouting. Frowning, he walked towards the source noticing a familiar face. "Gilbert? Amigo, why are you shouting and swinging a rodillo~?" he stood next to the albino, holding his own toaster with one arm.
He wondered if he was still under the illusion that toasters were evil- that couldn't be it right? Nah, his buddy would've surely realised toasters didn't do anything to mankind!

He grinned, patting the others back and noticing another male standing with a rolling pin. "And you too? Are you having a baking competition~?" he asked excitedly, he would definitely join in on that! He worked at the bakery after all and he was ready for any kind of challenge!

((shamelessly copypasted this from marketalia, tell me if it's not okay and I'll write something new ♥))

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Call me kiwi or moomoo or cow~
Timezone: GMT+1
MSN/AIM;etc: aim/skype: cowliciousfoxes
You read the rules, right?: yeps, and my favourite colour is orange~
Anything else?: when I realised it was the 30th already I kinda quickly rushed this sob sorry ;A;'' hope it's still okay!

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: application for Antonio/España~    application for Antonio/España~  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Marketalia? I know you then! I'm Italy there too. I am always really harsh on Spain RPers since I am normally one and I am such a dork for him but you made him adorable! I love his backstory for some reason. I am happy you made him a doctor! If you need any doctor Spain pictures, I have some someplace I think hehee~! You are cute so you are accepted! Welcome to the forums Mr. Fernandez Carriedo~! Please change your username to Spain's name and feel free to start posting!

EDIT: Try to stick with adults, as there is now a limit on people dealing with kids. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Former Spain

Former Spain

PostSubject: Re: application for Antonio/España~    application for Antonio/España~  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 am

Ah thank you! And I'd love getting doctor Spain pictures ♥♥♥ I couldn't find any for some reason .__.

And alright, he'll still go around trying to cheer little kids up with candy and tomatoes though~ ;D ifthat'snotaproblem
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: application for Antonio/España~    application for Antonio/España~  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Okies, give me a while to sort through pictures. -totally doesn't have over 1000 of him-

Yes of course that is fine! You can't have Spain without little kids!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for Antonio/España~    application for Antonio/España~  Empty

Back to top Go down

application for Antonio/España~
Page 1 of 1