Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Heracles waited outside of his apartment building for Toris, watching traffic drive past and people walk over the side walk. Most of the people who went past him stared at him as they passed by before turning their face forward. All of them were unashamed to be caught staring.

He sighed, looking down at his watch as he waited. Toris and he, having become good friends in the past weeks, had decided to do their Christmas shopping together just to get it all done and out of the way. But Heracles had been waiting for the past twenty minutes; he would wait inside but the amount of decorations was overwhelming. He could understand spreading the holiday spirit, but you didn't need to almost completely cover the walls with Santas and ornaments and ivy and lights. It just got annoying. It was better to have sparce decorations here or there that act as a pleasent surprise for the person who sees them.

Shaking his head, he crossed his arms over his chest and decided to wait a few more minutes before leaving with out Toris.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

"Argh Argh Argh!" Toris repeated as he pulled on jeans, a long sleeved shirt, a jacket and a scarf, before shoving his shoes on his feet, and dashing out the door, pulling his hair into a ponytail as he did so. He and Heracles had planned to go shopping together, and it was just his luck that he had forgotten to set his alarm the night before. He was 20 minutes late now, and Heracles was probably far away now, from him. Still, if he could catch him, Toris would damn well try. He jumped steps on his way down the flights of stairs, running quickly through the apartment complex. By the time he got outside, he was panting hard for breath. "Alarm...clock....hah.....wasnt on....sorry" Was his words of apology to the man that was still there.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am

Heracles stared at Toris, tilting his head to the side before patting the other's back lightly. "It's okay Toris, at least you're actually here...are you okay?" Because the doctor sure looked winded, and Heracles had to worry about that. He was red in the face and panting, sorta hunched over as he tried to regain his normal breathing patterns. "Maybe you should sit down..." He suggested, gesturing to a small bench nearby. He certainly looked like he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am

Toris smiled sheepishly "Ah...hah...hah...I'm fine...I just need a few moments." As he said, after a few minutes, Toris was fine. Standing up straight, he smiled apologetically "Ah, I forgot to turn my alarm clock on...I just got up 10 minutes ago." Dressed and fed in 10 minutes was definitely a new record for him. A mental note was made to get a new alarm clock- maybe one he didn't have to remember to turn on? "So, should we be going now?"
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 am

Heracles nodded in understanding as Toris got his breath back, waiting patiently for him. "I see...you should probably just set it after you get ready in the morning before you leave the house." He did that; since his clock displayed the date as well it knew the difference between AM and PM and thus he could set it before he left and not worry about it going off until the next morning. It worked wonders when he came home from work dead tired and not thinking straight.

He smiled slightly, stuffing his hands in his pockets and nodding. "Yeah, we should get going." He started walking, keeping a slow pace if only so Toris could keep up with him. Heracles didn't generally walk slow; he used to fall asleep at any moment and falling asleep standing up was not something he liked doing, so he walked fast to find a seat as soon as he could. He still had that problem, though now he could control when he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

"Mhm, I'll try that..." Toris soon caught his breath, and stood up straight, quickly catching up with the older man "Is there any specific place we'll be going to?" He asked, somewhat curious about what the Greek had in mind for the day. In all honesty, he had no idea what to buy, so...he didn't mind going anywhere and everywhere for shopping.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Heracles shook his head, looking down at him. "Not really. I have a vague idea of what I want to get, but I don't know where to go to get them so...I figured we could just wander around and explore the stores." He didn't have anything else to do and spending time with Toris was nice. The other man was a great friend and Heracles felt that it was too bad work kept them too busy to really hang out with each other.
Back to top Go down
Former Toris

Former Toris

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

"Alright" Toris nodded. It sounded nice to do that. Just wander around looking fir nothing in particular. Today would surely be at least somewhat enjoyable, after all, there was snow on the ground and there was a good friend of his accompanying him on this "quest" to find something to buy. There were sales and clearances, and whatnot going on everywhere, soot was easy to spot people like them just going shopping "I wish I knew this area better than I actually did" He said thoughtfully. Work took a bulk of his time away from him.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Heracles nodded absently, looking at the shops they passed as they walked. He really only had a few people on his list; Antonio, Toris, and Eduard. He could get Lovino something but...that would be far too awkward for him and as such he wasn't going to do it. With Eduard all he had to do was get the boy more rye bread, since he seemed to love that, but with Antonio and Toris...Antonio would probably get something to do with either tomatos or turtles -or, if he was lucky, both- and Toris would get...something. Heracles wasn't sure what yet.

"It's not very crowded..." He muttered, looking around. Either most people wanted to do their Christmas shopping on another day, or they had already finished their shopping. Either way, they were surrounded by very few people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]   Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Shopping [Heracles & Toris]
Page 1 of 1