Hospitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDirectoryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Santa Partner List!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
☆Administrator
Feliciano Vargas

Secret Santa Partner List! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa Partner List!   Secret Santa Partner List! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Okay so I said that I was going to PM you guys your partners, but them I realized...this is a roleplay so it doesn't really matter who sees who we all get. So I just PMed you all linking to this topic.

I did this fairly, I wrote down all your names on little pieces of paper, mixed them around, and pulled them out. However, we did have an uneven number, so the three remaining people have it a bit odd, they have a different person to give something to, and a different one receiving something from them. I hope you don't mind. If you are one of those three, just contact me and I can attempt to rearrange things.

The pairs are as follows~

Gilbert Beilschmidt Ivan Braginski
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig Beilschmidt Lovino Vargas
Berwald Oxenstierna Toris Laurinaitis
Heracles Karpusi Feliks Łukasiewicz
Kateryna Braginskaya Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda Aimee Prideaux
Aimee Prideaux Kateryna Braginskaya

means partners giving gifts both ways
means the first person listed gives to the second, because you were suck with the odd amount of numbers

You are welcome to start posting anytime you want, it doesn't actually have to be close to Christmas itself for real. Any questions or concerns? Just ask me!
Back to top Go down
https://hospitalia.rpg-board.net

Secret Santa Partner List!
Page 1 of 1